You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Himiko

Real Ghost Stories

Himiko

 

Let me first start off by giving some background information. I an 18 now and this happen a long time ago. I always believed in spirits. I was 7 when this happen. I had not used any Ouija board at this age. This story takes place at my school at first.

I was at my school after school with my friend Kari. At one point, Kari told me to look down stairs and she would look up stairs. I was walking and I started hearing footsteps behind me. I thought it was Kari so I looked behind me. There was nothing there. This happens to me about 3 more times.

The last time I looked behind me, I saw a girl about 12-14 in front of me. This surprised made me fall backwards. She held a hand out to help me up, but she wasn't able to grip a living person. (Meaning I went right through, and almost fell frontward. She then keep asking, "Can we play"? So I agree and got less scared.

Her name is Himiko. She always seems to be following me now. We talk a lot. She is Chinese and fun to talk with. When I first met her, she didn't know she was dead. I feel bad for her not knowing why she didn't know. I only wish I could find more about her.

This is all true. Not one single word of this is a lie.

I hope to hear what you guys think.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by zoajet

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zoajet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
Yo, zoajet.
Yuo need to keep a cool head on. I've heard that some spirits are affected by the emotions of their hosts. 😐
cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-30)
so where is she from how did she die what games do you play together why haven't you posted pics of her why do you hate people telling you youre making it up when you write 'i hope to hear what you guys think' you say you wish you knew more about her but you talk to her all the time? Are you just talking to yourself?
AnGeLHeArT (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
She seems so nice! I'd love a friend like that! Although I wouldn't want to look like to others I am talking to myself, it must be fun!
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Wow! That's an interesting story! I guess that Himiko is a nice spirit! You must be very lucky to have a friend like that! I read your commit. And the answer is yes, I would like to see Akiro again but I haven't seen him ever since that dream I had. But I'll tell everyone when I see him again. Good luck and God Bless you! ❤ KatieChan
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Forgive me Kim, and all other moderators.

WHAT?
I was not trying to start a fight. Where did THAT come from?
Why is it that I am under attack here? Because I posted my opinion just as everyone else has that right? The comment was made in the generic form, meaning that it was meant for everyone. I even wrote that I had no clue as to WHO your comment was for, Zoajet.
And Dantheman, you attacking because I asked questions on YOUR story in an attempt to HELP?!? Makes a lot of sense. If you read through my comments, never ONCE did I say that these stories were false. Dang Skippy I look at the scientific side as well as the physical, emotional, medical and others in an attempt to KNOW what is going on, not simply state that it is paranormal when it is possible that it is just ABnormal, or even normal. That is what people do when seeking answers. Eliminate the possibilities.
Amazing. Simply amazing.

Again, I am sorry Kim. I should have let you say your piece and walk away, but...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Dantheman,
Calm down. You appear to be more upset than anyone. Not sure how long you have been on this site or others and that does not really matter, what matters is we respect each others opinions, agreements, and differances of opinion. We do not try to start disagreements with others. I do not want to but I will delete comments if warranted.

Whitebuffalo has been a respected member of this site for years, so calm down and agree to disagree.

Thank you!

God Bless!
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
white buffalo, leave him alone, I know his story is true, I don't care what you think, but all you do is shoot down everyones story with some scientific stuff, so cut it out, with my stories, and zoajet's.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
well now look who trying to pick a fight, well not intested. I not going to be helping any firm here on and will only go on this site to check my own story comment. If any one need help badly they can e-mail me and if The website desinger reads this, tell me when this site get back into 80% true stories instead of 46%.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Well, Zoajet, I have no idea if it is ME that you were speaking to with that comment there, or others. But you hit on something there that has been bugging the beans out of me for about a year now concerning some of the submissions on this site.
This is NOT a contest to see WHO has the most stories. This is NOT a contest to see who is the most knowledgeable. This is NOT a contest to see who can tick off the most elders. This is NOT a contest to name the new "big man" on site. There is NO need to get our hackles up when someone disagrees with what we think. It SHOULD be a learning experience, and not one that makes us go pouting off in a corner, or spitting out flammatory names and proving how much better we are than the next guy.
We are all here for a reason. Whatever that reason may be... WITHOUT the next, we would not be important here. IF someone did not submit the stories that we comment to... There would be no need of us. IF someone did not post a cry for help... We would not be needed.
If it were not for all of our differences, we would not have the variety of helps that are available to us. It is IN our differences that we truly find how alike we actually ARE.
So why do we all not just hang our preconceived notions at the door and have a seat and try to help each other, rather than try to push everyone OUT that dang door with our superior and pompous attitudes? This is honestly getting utterly ridiculous.
Thank you.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
belive what you want, but trufully I proboly know more then any one here about spirits, even more then the web site designer. I lived with ghostes all my life. And if I really want to write perfect I could its just it would make me stand out too much. I have my own little ghost company and shop of my own at an young age too. So like I said believe what you want. I can tell with not problem that, after looking at the sites stories, only about 46% is true.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
See? This is exactly why the...
Please, people. Calling people an idiot really is not all that... Mature. If you have a difference in opinion, that is fine, but it DOES NOT mean that we should resort to pulling in other languages to name someone something that you hope no one knows the meaning of.
Opinions are just that. An opinion. Since when were we NOT allowed to express them?
Thank you.
Kwazimoto (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
And calling someone "baka" is sticking to the purpose of the website?

I didn't actually have any issues with your writing per se, I simply used that to judge the validity of your story, then tried to infer your reason for submitting it.

While you do have the occasional typo your writing is quite legible (more so than some I've read on here), but getting someone's nationality wrong is not a typo - it's a factual error, not a spelling mistake - and when you have allegedly known that person/entity for 11 years it really isn't something you would "write without really paying attention".

If you hate writing and think it's boring, why did you write and submit your story in the first place? If it was to invite comments and discussion, why are you being rude to those who critique your work?

Personally I think you actually DO enjoy writing but like most people (myself included) you have trouble accepting criticism of your work, unfortunately that's something you'll have to get used to if you continue making your work available to public scrutiny.

But if you do continue writing I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can learn to accept that constructive criticism is not a bad thing, it's actually a second chance, and an opportunity to improve.
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
geez zoajet, somone is being alittle mean, let the guy express his opinions on what he thinks
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Kwazimoto, I don't care if you think is fake and about that typo, its one of those things that you write with out really paying attantion and was missed with checking it. D or not, I hate writing cause its kind of boring, and I don't care if I am bad at writting. My writing is good as long as its read able so, do us all a favor and keep to the site's purpose and not about other's writing type. Baka
Kwazimoto (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
I find it interesting that you say Himiko has been with you for 11 years, you refer to her as Chinese, then when it's pointed out that Himiko is a Japanese name (a VERY Japanese name, at that) you claim it was a typo. A typo is a simple spelling mistake, writing down the wrong nationality of someone you claim to have known for 11 years is not a typo.

Also intriguing is that at the end of your story you state: "This is all true. Not one single word of this is a lie."

Why would you make this defensive statement on a site filled with people who have actually experienced paranormal activity? Just reading even a couple of submissions would reveal that the stories here would be considered outrageous to anyone with less than an open mind, and yet everyone freely posts their stories without fear of ridicule. Everyone except you.

You said, "I hope to hear what you guys think."

I think this is a poorly written work of fiction, and if it's for your English class you need to do a lot of editing if you want anything better than a 'D'.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Do not post if you think its made up, this is 100% true and I never once watched a movie called that, I didn't even know there was a movie called that.
cjswing (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
sorry but this is clearly made up. I think you must have watched the 6th sense too many times.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
I would if I could, she doesn't remember much. That's why I think she died with amnisa.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-13)
Hi zoajet in your story you mention that you talk to her heaps and that she is fun to talk with, and that you would like to find out more about her, so why can't you just ask her what you would like to know? Has she been around constantly for the past 11 years if so you would have had a few weird experiences then yeh?

Thanks! 😕
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
she was around 13 and still is. I'll send you an e-mail but it will be hard to tell more about here.
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Thats what I meant by when I talked about
Age. But I should of explained it better.
Sorry for that. 😆
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
You were probably close to her age when she
Died. Do you think you can find out her
Age when she died.
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
If you could tell me more about her, I can
Try and help you out. E-mail me at
Gagelimerick [at] yahoo.com. It's all lower case, but it keeps
Cpitalizing.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
i don't really understand what you mean Saurian89. What do you mean by "Maybe you were Very close to the same age than others
Were".
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
You asked why at a young age. Maybe you were
Very close to the same age than others
Were. 😐
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
i wrote a story about it and waiting for it to be published. Those words are just too weird.
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
It sounds to me that "kur nisno liqua deqir
Mushia" is either a warning or somekind
Of ancient spell. 😐
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
well I guess I should of mention this in my story kari is 13 and we was surpose to walk home together cause my dad had to work late. It was her idea to search the school because usally I got stright home and she dosn't want to be by her self.
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Why were you and your friend in a school after hours if you were only 7? Were your parents there?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
thanks for posting. All I know is I may write a story about the shadow that keep writing and saying "kur nisno ligua deqir mushia"

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: