You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Sensing The Paranormal

Real Ghost Stories

Sensing The Paranormal

 

I'm feeling constantly haunted. I feel a presence everywhere I go, I can not see them or hear them but, it's just the change in temperature and the faint smell. On my way to college coming up to junctions I feel the people getting run over or getting assaulted by others. I am a relatively a lively person but this is making me depressed. The constant self conversation is driving me mad and the thought of "the end is coming". There's the question of "why am I here?" these are in my head all the time. I was haunted when I was little and now it seems to be getting worst. I thought it would be easing after I wrote "the haunted house in Rossington", but it's not.

Tonight (6th May 2009) at 00:47 (GMT) I saw the women at my window again, but it's at my present address taking place in the bathroom. Standing near the toilet and at the corner of my eye there she was, so I turned around and froze, I couldn't move. She walked passed the window twice up close and on the third she turned around and stared for approx' 23 sec... Then faded.

I don't feel possessed, I just feel poked all the time. It's even affecting my sleep. I feel animals below my feet that I'm constantly dodging.

I don't know if I'm dying but it does seem like I'm getting ready to cross over to the paranormal realm, if it exists.

I need to know if there is someone else who senses that the world around them is not right or is it just me?

Other hauntings by hauntedexpress

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hauntedexpress, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-16)
if you pay attention as you walk around, you'll start recognising the mildly haunted look in people's eyes. I remember the first time I saw it... I was walking around in Marbella (Spain) and suddenly felt something pass by, I looked behind me to follow it and caught eyes with a guy sat down under a tree, he gave me a sad smile and shook is head and we left it at that; he'd seen or sensed whatever it was too
KayleeKay21 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
I understand where you are coming from. As I to get older I see things and feel them around me. I can't sleep. I sometimes go 6 days with no sleep and get a fever that eventually makes me pass out. 😕 anyways you do need to speak with someone. It will help.
kira_sano (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
wow that is odd. It could be just one ghost following you around (maybe someone you know who died perhaps) or you might just be hyper sensetive to spirts of the dead

❤ kira ❤
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Speechless man, just really scary. Have you tried to visit a priest or a healer? It's either you're really attractive to spirits or you might have a specific ghost attached to you.
DeanneGw (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
it is pretty scary, isn't it? 😁 I also contantly feel the presence around me
hauntedexpress (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I thankyou for your comments. This constant array of bad senses does get me depressed. I find it affects your whole lifestyle because you can't look at anyone the same as your freinds do. I think that the something that touched me when I was a baby passed something on to me that makes me look at the world from a different angle.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
i agree with Enchantress... I too have this "gift" and at forst I would be depressed and think omg why is it happening to me... The only difference is that I see them... And what's happening to them... Its horrible 😭
But I have learnt to get through it and... I have helped a few of them poor souls too 😐
It does get easier
If you want to talk to me more about it just ask for my addy!
Xxelliemayxx ❤
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I think acceptance is the key here - I also went through the whole "why am I here" what are you trying to tell me, what is my purpose but in fact its over ten years later and I still don't know... Got to accept you were born with a gift maybe with meditation you will find your true purpose, I thought for a while mine was to intervene because I would always get sent to these places where iw ould meet seriously f'd up people who had issues with their spirits and I would try to heal them but in the end I would only harm myself so yeah not sure what my purpose is either but don't let it get you down, you need to learn to control it - to switch it on and off because I couldn't carry on with it ON all the time. Went through major depression and had to go for counselling - which didn't help much actually - hahahaha - now I just accept it and take the good from it and stay clear from the bad.
Enchantress (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
if you online go to the chatroom and we can catch up there. Dont feel depressed, its a gift but I do understand the whole sense of being prodded all the time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: