You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Brings Me Ghosts?

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Brings Me Ghosts?

 

So I'm basically writing this story, to ask for help.

See a couple weeks ago, I had been in bed for about, 15 minutes (?) and was dozing, in and out of sleep. I felt something "jump" on my bed, and I woke up, gasping (don't know why). The only way I can describe what I saw is as a black shadow with no form hovering above my face. It scared the HELL out of me, but before I could shout or jump out of bed or anything, it was gone! Needless to say I had a very hard time sleeping that night.

A couple days later, me and my friend, Licia, were sat in my room on my bed watching Twilight, and my TV remote was on top of my TV. Suddenly, it flew off my TV; hit the side of bed and onto the floor! Now, just too clear things up, at the time the film we were watching wasn't in any sort of fight scene or something to cause the TV to vibrate, and there were no bangs of any kind in the house to cause it to fly off. Anyways, it didn't just fall off, it literally flew off, far enough that it hit my bed.

I've been very restless in my room lately and constantly have the feeling of being watched.

On another occasion, about 2 or 3 years ago, I remember sitting in my room, and a photo frame that was pushed back on my wardrobe, flew off onto the floor. It was weird though, as I remember it not being broken in any way, even though it has a glass photo frame and it fell quite a way.

On the weekend, I told my friends what had happened, and asked if they would do an Ouija session with me, to find out what was in my room. They agreed, so after my mum and dad went out for the night, we went up to my bedroom, and made our own Ouija board, using my wood floor as the base and a shot glass as the planchette. There were four of us, and we started by asking the usual, is there anyone there, what's your name. For about half an hour the glass moved slightly, but we were getting no where. Everyone was getting annoyed but I was adamant to find out what was there.

Eventually we got an answer that it was a "good" spirit, aged 6-7 (it wasn't sure on this one), and was called Zake. We got kind of freaked out and accused each other of pushing the glass. So, we all put our nails on the glass, to make sure none of us were cheating, and we got the same answers. Although, they were the only answers it would give. We asked how it died and it just went to "S" and then stopped.

Since that night, I CANNOT get to sleep, the feelings even stronger now that someone is watching me. The other day, I went into the kitchen (it was only me at home) and ALL of the cupboards were open. I SWEAR that I did not open any of them when I was last in the kitchen and, as I say, my little brother was at my Nan's, and mum and dad were at work!

Also, just yesterday, I was walking down the stairs - (and you can see straight into my room as you walk down the stairs), and I saw a black misty figure cross from one side of the door frame to the other, I FREEKED.

My mum believes me in what I say, because she said that on several occasions, she has seen "ghostly" figures cross our hallway while she's upstairs. On the other hand, my dad thinks it's a load of rubbish.

Its not!

I just want to know if any one can tell me if I have made things worse by doing the Ouija or is it a friendly ghost whom I have nothing to worry about?

Feel free to comment. I'll write back.

Sorry it's long, by the way.

Other hauntings by Laurax

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Laurax, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-14)
Hi Jamie22;

Jamie, playing with a Ouija Board can and often, but not always, does open a door to pure evil. Do not burn the Board, but either sink it in deep water, or bury it in consecrated (blessed) ground. This has worked for me and many others.

I strongly recommend getting and using, especially at night, Catholic Holy water, especially in your bedroom. Also, when the pressure (aka demon) comes, say, either out loud or mentally if it won't allow you to speak " Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel help me". It will help a lot.

If Catholic, frequent receipt of the Sacraments (Mass, Holy Communion, etc.) and frequent saying of the Holy Rosary also helps a lot.

Good luck, God bless you, and keep me posted. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
jamie22 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-14)
hey there... I have been playing with a home made ouija board now for the past month or so... I really did not believe it would work at first... But was very suprised! Anyway at first contacted past on family ect they anwered questions only they woul know... Contacted random spirits... Been givin lottery numbers that have not won! LOL... Nothing really physical has happened... Until a few nights ago... I was in bed and I felt something jump or sit on my bed... It woke me up... I looked at the clock it was 5am... I could still feel the pressure on the bed as if someone or something was sitting on it... But was too scared to look Lol... Did not fall back asleep until 530am that's how I know it was not a dream
Laurax (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
sorry its a late reply everyone, havnt been on in a while. Just to let you know, I HAVNT played with an ouija board since, but still see things (black mist/shadows etc) from time to time. But, whatever it is, has never hurt me, so I'm jus ignoring them form now, and not provoking them...
Paladin_of_Christ (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
First off, playing with the board to begin with is wreckless, you are not talking to a desceased someone or a so-called "good spirit". In fact, you are actually channeling demonic energies and providing them with a door way into this world. To begin with, you already were living with a demonic entity, so when you were messing around with the witch board, you were only inviting more of his friends to come out and play. Now let me explain something to all you people out there that are throwing around the words exorcism and such. The bible clearly states that exorcising a demon out of a person or place must be done if that person truly wants salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. In the Book of Matthew 12:43-35 it states:

But the unclean spirit, when he is gone out of the man, passeth through waterless places, seeking rest, and findeth it not.
Then he saith, I will return into my house whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more evil than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man becometh worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this evil generation.

In otherwords, if a demon is cast out he looks for rest, but finding none he says that he is going to return to whence he came, only he will bring seven more friends more terrifying and horrible than himself along with him, and if the presence of God is not within the place of where he was thrown out of is not found, he will gladly retake what is his by contract. The only way to keep him out is to turn to Christ to break your chains.

And may God help any of you who wish to perform a pagan exorcism for not only what is above may happen, but what also is talked about in Acts 19:13-17

Some Jews and the seven sons of Sceva tried to exorcise a man in the name of Jesus, who was preached by the Apostle Paul, but to their disappointment the demon responded,"Jesus I know, and I've heard of Paul, but WHO ARE YOU TO CAST ME OUT?"
The possessed man jumped over them giving them such a beating that they left the place naked and bleeding.
smulliniks (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-29)
Yess bad...

Black Mist- Known as Shadow People (can inflict harm to people)

Ouija Board on floor- VERY BAD probably opened a portal to let whatever wants to come in your house.

Demons- LIE they will say anything to get your gaurd down.

Candles, etc.- when you use a Ouija board you are suppose to protect your self with a white candle, pure silver coin, sage, etc. Since you didn't nothing I believe this is very bad.

Suggestion- some how cut the boards out of the floor and take them somewhere far away and bury them a sprinkle holy water on it. And find a priest willing to give a spiritual cleansing to the house. If it gets worst get a priest to exercise the house.
Live4more143 (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Well first off, black mist. Never a good thing. Even white mist can be bad. Secondly, its saying it was a child. Demons are known to sat that, it lowers peoples guard generally. And I agree with PlaydoughMaster, the fact that I did nothing while having all that energy makes me VERY nervous.
Also, the fact that you used your wood floor as a base for the ouija board. That wasn't the best thing to do. A ouija board is pretty much an open doorway for ANYTHING to come through. The fact that you used your floor pretty much means you opened a door to anything in your room. Its pretty much equivelent to taking off your front door. Anything can just come and go as it pleases.
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
be careful of people who won't post their advice publically. They might be harmless, but then again there are evil people, just as there are evil spirits.

Ask God for help, He offers it for free and you can always know He is telling you the truth.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Disclaimer: This is just my belief and that of millions of others, The purpose of this post is not to force any religion on anyone that might read this post. Use this advice only if you choose to end this expeditiously: The quickest and most effective remedy is to call on Jesus.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
ok now I think you seriously need my help. I'm seeing dark things happening please e-mail me.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
YES! BIG NO NO ON THE BOARD! If you see a dark figure its bad dude. I don't care what anyone says its bad. Since you saw the dark figure it only leaves me to believe that the ghost on the board was lying. It also sounded like you didn't use any sage or candles or nothing for that matter, that's stepping on thin ice. It scares me more that you had four other people with you yet it was also a good thing as well. Bad because the more people the more energy and it had plenty of energy to use aganist you it just didn't do anything which worries me even more. Its good that you had them there also because less chance of it trying to attack. Don't do anything else with the board or your home made one ok. Contact me for more info on my e-mail address if you need any more questions and if anything else happens in your house. ASAP PLZ!
LilyDaisy513 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
You might try mediation, imagery, and protection light because it has helped me over the years.Also, when I was being attacked for far too long (weeks without stopping), someone or something whispered into my ear that has helped me when I am going to bed or falling asleep. Maybe it will with you "Good Night, Everyone" The evil hates it and backs off. However, mix them all together when going to bed or falling asleep. You might want to meditate and much more during the day as well. Sorry, so long.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Laurax,

I've read several other people's comments about your story. I tend to agree with others who think that you have attracted a "demon." Poltergeist by any other name seem to make mostly noise, occassionaly throwing things around. Hope you haven't suffered any physical injuries since. If you feel scared, you probably should be..., however, I believe that your FEAR will only continue to attract other entities/demons. Find someone working in the church ministry, they might be a good source of help. ❤
Amaranth (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
Ouija boards can be fun, interesting or whatever to use, you just have to remember to treat it with respect.
It's like using a phone, but not calling anyone specific, just letting anyone pick up. While the spirit you were talking to *might* have been friendly, something might have slipped through at the same time.
jakester913 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
Maybe it did letters and little portions of words because Zake the child could have not learned much in his lifetime so he would do letters to represent words.
melikas (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
😨 Yes, Ouija Boards are like a Party Line for spirits from all dimensions including those dimensions closer to hell. If you are unfortunate enough, you can get the devil himself. Also, you should do a cleansing because whatever is in your house is not trying to be nice. (Dark shadowy spirits normally aren't). It may not be Zake, or if it is, Zake could be pretending to be a little child. You will not know for sure as you are in you're physical body.

I can not make this clear enough but DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD! You are not experienced enough to deal with "bad ass" spirits.
Twinkle0318 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Dear Laurax,
I am a religious person. When there is (and it dosn't matter if you know for certian or if you're just guessing) a ghost in your house, you should never use a ouija board. Ouija boards will only prevoke and maybe invite other spirits too. A relative of mine has has an experience with a ouija borad, she was scared to death. If you do use a oujia board, you will never cantact a good spirit, you will only attract if not cantact bad ones.
I hope that this halps you in some way 😁
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
*you can also ask religious people about what they think!
You can also contact ghost hunters if you really want
Laurax (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Thanks again for all the comments. I have actually now told my mum about what I did. I didn't tell her at first because she would flip. Which she did, but she is seeking help and has told me that shes been seeing things around the house, mostly in the hallway by the stairs, and describes them as "dark entities" (dont really know what that is). But I know its not good...So, yeah I don't know what shes going to do yet but shes promised to get me help because its now got to the point where I'm afraid to be in my room. Thanks for all your suggestions, I'll pass it on to my mum, see what she can do. Jessica_Rabbit, we are going to smudge the house, and I did actually burn the letters and break the glass that night... That was the best I could do. And zoajet, thanks for telling me this:) thanks everyone, ill keep you updated
Laurax
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Whatever it is, if it's anything, really I'm kind of hoping that it's your imagination, get help from some one religious.

Goddess Bless, and good luck.
sophieraven (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
Hi Laurax.
About 16 years ago me and a friend did a ouija board and what happened after really frightened me.It's a long story but basically I believed that we had released some angry spirit/poltergeist.
Being only 16 and a total horror freak I went to my grans and asked for her holy water that she got from lourdes (she is irish and very religious). That night my friend and I sat saying the rosary with beads and splashed the water around her bedroom. Whatever it was went away.
Another thing to do, that a friend once suggested to me regarding another encounter with the supernatural, is to light an incense stick and enter each room of your house saying out loud that this is your house, you are in charge and you will not be upset or frightened by any spirit. Try it and see if it works - let me know.
Positive vibes and thoughts Sophie.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
Don't ever use the board again. Simple as that. You may have brought other entities in to your home or just aggrevated what was already there. Stay positive and don't dwell on this - don't let whatever it is feed off of your fear. Keep us posted.
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
I seggust do not use the board again it will just make more trouble in the future. Is your house a old one? If so do reseach see if a zak died or owned the house before you.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-15)
I have to say some of the advice on hear is disturbing to say the least. If you have faith in God then I know for at least 2 of the major religions of the world (Judaism and Christianity) God forbids such acts, Deut. 18:10-14. As for the spirits can't lie to you statement, in your story you state this thing said it was from the sun but yet you see black figures and mists and objects flying, doesn't seem all that good to me, but check it out for yourself Google signs of demonic haunting or even read a few books on the topic. I have already stated what path you should take, good luck and God bless.
Jessica_Rabbit (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Well, since your oujia was your floor, I can't exactly tell you to go and destroy it... The best thing that I could tell you to do is smudge the house, i.e. With burning sage. If these things continue to happen, I suggest asking someone in the church such as a catholic priest or a wiccan priest for advice and help.

Love and Peace.
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
sounds interesting. I KNOW that Ouija boards can be dangerous if used. There have been many people I know that have almost been killed when using them. (though they were doing it very irresponsibly) so watch out if you use it again. I would set up a protective barrier such as a alchemists circle with a type of pentagram depending on the number of points to its use. As most have said DO NOT invite the spirit to show itself or do anything. If the spirit can be invited in it can influence the area more. Sounds as if the spirit may be becoming more violent you might want to set up barriers with pictures of pentagrams around to see if that helps. You don't want a violent spirit in your home.
PurpleSharpie98795 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
eee...that would be a demon... I think... Or it is just your imagination... Hopefully your imagination... 😨
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Laurax, spirits can hurt people if they have enough energy to be able to attack. Fear is what gives them the energy. Now the sun and the moon is important. The sun represent the light or if you believe in it, heaven and the moon represent the dark, or hell. They are basicly the same as the sign yin-yang (good (sun) vs Bad (Moon)).
Laurax (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
Thanks everyone for your comments, I appreciate it. Zoajet, could you please tell me what the answers "sun" or "moon" mean? Katgram, your story actually gave me chills as it sounds so similar to my story. CourtneyOMGG, I'm not going to lie, I do feel scared. Very freeked. But ghost can't hurt u, right? Or...? 😕 And Preacher1, I do know the dangers of Ouija boards but I didn't honestly think anything bad would happen. Guys I don't really know what to think...?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
When using the ouija board, always ask it three things that they can noy lie on. 1: is there a ghost here 2: (this is proboly the most important one to ask) are you from the moon or the sun. 3: do you believe in god. Those three the spirits can't lie on.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
I think you know the answer to your own question, the Ouija board was probably not the best route to go. I agree with angel feathers in the fact as y would you think that spirits/demons would b honest with you. There are many cases in demonic hauntings where the demon appears as an innocent child. Dark figures and flying objects seem to more confirm that fact. Don't know if you are religious but if that wore me I would say my prayers and demand its departure, I probably would get a house blessing as well.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: