You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady Of The House

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady Of The House

 

I will never forget the first time I saw a ghost. I was 4 years old and it was about 3:00a.m and I was feeling REALLY sick. So like I usually do, I called for my mother so that she could help me go to the bathroom. Now after the 3rd time I called her I saw the form of a lady, a young, beautiful lady. I can remember she had long hair, and she had calm and soothing eyes, she was standing peacefully in the doorway looking at me. Almost, as if she thought I was calling her! Then for some reason she smiled at me and I could tell she was saying "don't worry, I will not hurt you." then I heard my mother coming up the hallway, and when she entered the door way, the lady disappeared. Just like that!

There were many details about the lady that I think I can still remember. She had a silver dress, black hair, she was white, clear skin, and I think she had blue eyes. Over all she was very pretty. I didn't tell my mother about it until I was about 7. I asked her if she saw anything that night and she said no.

I really think that the lady in silver thought she was my mother because she came to me when I was calling for my mother and she seemed, so calm and pretty, like a real mother.

No, I wasn't scared of her. I think that she just wanted to make sure I was okay. I bet she was just being the lady of the house, and looking after our family, But I think she had something different in mind... (Lady of the house 2 and 3 will come out soon)

Other hauntings by Ghostluver

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostluver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
I must say for a child you seem to have a keen sense of what is going on with the spirit world or one heck of an imagination. I don't know what it's like to be sensitive but most find it disconcerting while you seem to thrive on it. Most people with sensitivity take years to come to grips with it. You seemed to have bypassed all that.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
thank you for all your comments! It really helps! Like I said thank you!
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
Interesting story would have to read the rest to be able to say what my opinion was on this entity.
Thanks for sharing. It's good to know that you were not scared that shows it was not a bad one!
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
triscint, part of what you said was true. Ghosted can allow people to see them clearly but seeing them depends on a person's 6th sense.
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
It's nice to know that there are good spirits out there, and thanks for the calming story. Its odd how she was able to materalize her self so clearly. Most ghosts you can only see a shadow...
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-18)
That is a good story. I believe it was your spirit guide watching over you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: