You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - And Answer Questions

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - And Answer Questions

 

I found the following EVP to be worth sharing with everyone. It seems to be a direct answer to my question. On 05-17-2009 at approximately 10:15 PM my oldest son and I (he is almost 16) decided to go to a local cemetery. This cemetery has given us a bunch of EVPs in the past. It has lived up to that expectation again. I recently purchased a Night Vision Monocular and I wanted to try it out along with dong the usual recording. We arrived at the cemetery and I spoke to the spirits out loud as I usually do. I placed the RCA digital recorder on top of an old tombstone and wondered around checking things out with my new night vision equipment. The night vision came up with nothing, but my recorder captured the following EVPs. Either this is a female or young child. Enjoy.

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ILuvKittenz (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
I think it says,"Help me." Then again it may be me wanting to hear that. Because ghosts are fascinating but if you think they need your help then you know they won't hurt you. Here I am rambling on,sorry! Very cool though!
scaredcharmaine (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
i hate when all the creepy things come on it spooks me but you alway have brillant captures 😊 😉 😳
Bluebonnet (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
It didn't sound like a voice to me... I think it was a dog barking in the distance.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Ok to me that's extremely cool I heard someone mummbling and then the laughter kind of creepy but still so cool. Are there anymore?
Sar-osity (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
To me it sounded like a little boy laughing, I heard it clearly the first time it was played. I don't think they said anything, or at least I didn't hear anything being said other than the laughter.

Sar-osity. ❤
Fred_Figglehorn_fan (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
To me it sounds like a yong girl laughing or crying I feel sorry for her 😭
elysiamarie (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
I didn't hear a voice, I heard what sounded like a car driving by, but no voice.
clover (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
I heard the voice but no idea what it said. Sounded like they were laughing when they answered.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Hey I didn't hear anything I even listened a few times and nothing! Is there something wrong with my ears? ❤ Jas
Love_in_the_Darkness (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I heard a sort of high pitched whistling sound. That could have been wind though. Was there something I missed?
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
If you listen exstreemly well you can hear a wistle.! ❤ OMG I love EVP's! Is there any more?
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Such a loud noise in the background like a rawwwwwwwwww along with the static, that gave me the biggest creeps, sounds like a wild creature!
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
well I heard it very clearly. It sounded like a small boy, between 3-5 years old.
Rosie93 (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Neuro-EVP stands for electronic voice phenomena.
And I also agree, I don't think there is anything here that I can hear. It's easy to hear voices in EVP's where there really aren't any... Although a lot of EVPResearcher's recordings are very interesting. 😊
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I agree with Renee. I sort of heard a sound almost like clapping but that could've been anything. What is and EVP, by the way?

God Bless
-N
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I didn't hear any voice reply. I think it is easy to hear sounds in a distorted way & believe they are voices. One thing I don't like about EVP's is that what is said usually doesn't make sense.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: