You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Lady Of The House 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady Of The House 2

 

Like I said In "Lady of the house 1" that the ghost in the hallway was really peaceful and kind. I must admit I was in away, sad because I thought that I would never see her again. She was really quite in away charming. I guess it's hard to picture a ghost like that!

When I was about 7 or 8, I "met" the lady again! But this time I didn't see her, I HEARD her. It was the summer of 2005, and it was about the same clock time when I had seen the lady, I couldn't sleep because I was excited. I was hoping to get a look at the tooth fairy! So there I was just peacefully passing time by staring at the ceiling, when all of a sudden I saw a (n) ball, orb like "Figure" at the corner of my eye. It wasn't really like a ball. It was wavy and stayed in the same area. Then I heard foot steps in my living room. It sounded like high heel shoes, that ladies wear, when they are walking around. So being a curious little girl, I decided to investigate. I silently went into the kitchen and paid very close attention to my surroundings. As I entered the Living room the noise seemed to stop. But I still felt a female like presence. I looked around but couldn't find anything. So I headed back to bed. As I passed by I looked in my parent's room but they were sound asleep. But right as I entered my room I heard the sounds again. Oh well, I thought. The sound wasn't loud enough to keep me from going back to sleep.

In the morning I told my parents what had happened and what they thought. They thought awhile and asked me what I thought. I told them it was the lady in silver, And that she had been having a restless night. So she decided to go out for a moonlight walk.

Other hauntings by Ghostluver

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostluver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
its sad you didn't really got the chance to see her. But the fact that you hear her again is a sign that maybe in the future you'll again see her upfront.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
Wow You got to see her again. Or did you not actualy see her? Might be your protector.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: