You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl & Odd Things Keep Happening

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl & Odd Things Keep Happening

 

This is actually odd really because where I live none of these kind of things have ever happened except for once when I was a little boy where I happened to hear someone come into the apartment but no one came from the hallway after the door closed and naturally I cried yes sad I know. But that's missing the point. It was a while back when some odd but funny things started happening in my place.

It was a Sunday morning and I had just woken up. I stood up to go look in my parent's room and see what time it was, because I didn't have a clock in my room, when all of the sudden the saltshaker on the kitchen table basically flew off as though someone had thrown opposite of where I was. I swear the saltshaker was like 3 - 4 feet away from anything so anyone would see how I seemed amazed how anything like that could've happened.

I tried to debunk it myself by trying to repeat the exact same thing but it was impossible. Something else had been in the kitchen with me. Then basically the next week another early Sunday morning I woke up again just in time to hear something basically being like tipped over on the kitchen table. I stood up and went to have a look. It was a water bottle that I had put aside from everything else to see if I could catch what I had heard the passing Sunday. The bottle was tipped over.

Again I tried to debunk it but the only possible explanation would've been if someone or something had tipped it over... But amazingly enough I was calm throughout all of that. The last thing that has happened so far was when I was trying to sleep one late Saturday when all of the sudden I heard like a little girl scream, a joyful scream. Second's later the clock in the kitchen that ticked started to tick rather loudly until it seemed so loud I thought for sure it would wake everyone up. But just as quick as it had started it stopped...

Something else that just happened about a week ago... I was on the computer actually just looking through some of the stories on this website actually when I heard a little girl giggle. It was soft and I was amazed my mom didn't hear it. I kept looking at the kitchen when I saw like an outline of a little girl sitting down crossed legged looking down but only for like a few second's and then it was gone...

Anyone have any suggestions as to why this might have started to happen?

If so please tell me I would really like to know!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, outkast13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Scarygirlfreak (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
whoa:I Love this story anything else happened?... This is kind of paranormal... How come you hear it nobody else does?...Very freaky little girl scream?...maybe just so... Their not trying to scare you maybe perhaps the spirits are trying to protect you from something... Does this keep on happening now? If so...that's a little too paranormal 😨
KAJ (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
They all happened on Sunday, and Sunday is usually the day people go to church right? And at church's they have holy water, you said that there was the waterbottle, and holy water is sometimes used to purify things, also the salt, salt is use to keep out demons. MAYBE YOU WERE BEING PROTECTED! From a ghost that you may have known.
bumblebee55 (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
Hmmm... Maybe the little ghost girl thingy likes you! Or maybe just wanted to play, I don't know.
outkast13 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
To CutishIvy:I don't know if there ever was a little girl who lived here on the weekends so I'll take sometime to figure that out but it wasn't only on the weekends. The only time I actually saw atleast an outline of her was on a tuesday.
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
Why do you think the girl only comes on weekends? Maybe, you know, the parent-grandparent relationship of the little girl. She probably live (weekends only) in that area way back before. What do you think? I'm not sure of my theory as that has never happen to me yet. (and hopefully not, hehe)
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
A weekend ghost? Sounds like it. I wonder why it only picks the weekends to be active? By now it may know you are the only one that can see and hear it. Maybe this spirit is a child that use to spend weekends in the house you now live in and liked being there. Some background check on the house may help but it may always be a mystery.
outkast13 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
To Galvon:
I can't really tell because all I saw was an outline of a little girl cross legged and what looked like her head down so yea 😳 haha

To Benn:I remeber it happened right after I got into bed which was around 11:30 or something and yea I know
galvon (142 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
can you tell us how she seemed to look like?
She might just wanted to play with you. And if something bad happends do not show any fear or negative emotiones it will only feed her and make her more powerfull
benn (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
It seems weird that things happened on a Sunday, and you said you heard a girl scream late Saturday; could it have been so late it was Sunday morning? Never heard of things happening on a particular day but does seem an odd coincidence.

Great story thanks for sharing:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: