You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Doppelganger Of My Mother And Me

Real Ghost Stories

Doppelganger Of My Mother And Me

 

This is my first story so sorry for the inconvenience and wrong grammar. I'm a 17 year old student. My third eye is not open but I can feel ghost,

The story is shared by my twin brother who saw our mother's doppelganger twice. The first time was maybe 3-4 years ago.

My mother told my twin brother to go to our neighbor's house just in front of our house, slightly away from us about a three minute walk to call my little brother. When my brother looked at our house he saw my mother wearing a white shirt. He called out to her but she did not answer. When he came back he asked my mother why she did not answer when he called out to her he then realized that my mother was wearing a pink dress and the woman he saw wear a white dress. He did not see my mother when she said to fetch my brother because he is busy playing.

The second incident was when my brother was doing busy doing his stuff. He saw my mother get the lamp from our room, again wearing white again. He then went into our room where he saw the lamp there. He then proceeded to go into our parent's room to find my mother was sleeping and she was wearing a bright coloured top. I don't remember the precise colour but it is not white,

The third time he saw my doppelganger. A couple of days ago he saw that I was playing on the PC (our PC is in our room and beside our double deck bed, I was in the top), he said that I looked translucent and he saw me maybe 6-7 am but I woke at 9am because I was tired last night,

I believe in him because sometimes when I was playing computer the door in the CR closes by it self even when there are no people there or air pushing it,

Sorry for the wrong grammars but thanks for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, algie17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xxMayLovablexx14366 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
OMB this is so creepy and scary at all. I don't want to have a doppelganger. Geeezzz So scary!
jenny00800 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
I have also experienced this once on the metropolis cinema, I was watching a latenight show and was surprised that a lot of people was in there watching a movie. I was with my ex when the movie was over and whe the lights was turned on there was only a handful of people not passing 10 was there and we where very shocked as we went out the doors we asked the guards if there where a lot people watching that night they said nope we where the only once left., creepy...,
quaos (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
when I was 8 or 10 I saw my dad at dryer taking colthes out in our consevertoiry. I asked for a drink but no answer but colthes in basket he the WALL!. I told my mum but blevle me, also dad was at work and near 7pm. Grate story!. (sorry for the weak spelling).
algie17 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
i don't know because I don't see ghost only my brother and my little brother my third eye is closed.
algie17 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-27)
i don't know because I don't see ghost only my brother and my little brother my thord eye is closed.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
troyarn
I have came across a story which a person did meet there doppelganger by accident while it was trying to trick there significant other to try and go with it. The entity gave out a loud screech and disappeared. I too wondered what would have happened if it was successful in its motive.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Interesting story, Algie17, and don't worry about your English, it's quite good.

I've been interested in doppleganger stories for years and often wonder what they mean and what would happen if a person met up with their own doppleganger.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I have read up on this topic from what I gather doppel gangers do interact with the people (family, boyf, girlf, husband, wife...) who the doppel ganger looks like. From what I've read it usually wants a person to do something such as meet at a particular place or as TLBD stated this thing that looked like her said it was leaving the theater probably trying to get her BoyF to follow. In this case I might agree with a demon though because, usually people who report seeing doppel gangers say they look very much like a real person but as described above one look alike seemed translucent. I believe this is the demons way to try and keep you interested in it so it can take a foot hold in your life, be careful I wouldn't trust it or continue to give it any more interest. Good luck and God bless.
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Hmmm. This is a rather interesting experience. I have actually investigated these sorts of matters (I'm a ghost hunter, to put it bluntly). These don't necessarily have to be a bad omen, but usually a doppelganger is evidence of an intelligent haunting, usually malevolent. In other words, a demon. Your brother might be haunted by a demon, if he is indeed experiencing something paranormal. Have you tried finding out how hard it is for the door to close? If it's really easy to close, maybe there's shock coming from somewhere else in the house causing it to shut, or maybe the hinges or frame are angled to where they will close if the door is open at the right angle.
algie17 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
thnx for the comments, I have many stories from my family but maybe I will post them someday because I am busy now,
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
I had an experience with a doppelganger recently. I was at the movie theater with my boy friend and a couple of friends and their boyfriends. I went to the bathroom and when I came back they looked puzzled. I asked what was wrong and they said that I had said that I was leaving and had just walked out the doors to the theater.

It looked exactly like me but, discussing it later that night with my boyfriend and friends, I asked what it had been wearing. It forgot to put on earings like mine apparently.

So to your comment shadowman, they can talk, or at least this one could.
shadowman (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
intersting my mom had a simalure thing happen she seen one of me while cleaning a ladies house while I was out with friends... I find this stuff relly weird because thay never talk... That I have herd of... But I would watch out I have herd that its sometimes a warning for something that's about to happen to the person that see's them usialy but thare never good...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: