You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Kelly's Night Time Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Kelly's Night Time Visitor

 

My name is jay I've had a lot of experiences dealing with strange phenomena over the years but when I moved to sc a few months ago things took a turn for weird.

I met a friend of the Family named Kelly, she's kind and loving and very good natured, well it took next to no time for us to start talking ghosts and ghouls but there was a problem, Kelly was and is tormented almost nightly by some unknown malevolent spirit.

She's described having erotic dreams and being stuck in a dream loop, always thinking she's about to wake but not coming out of the episode until she's screaming. Her husband is a trucker and he's home most nights but for some reason, the spirit shies away from him, waiting until Kelly is home alone before coming to her.

He's had an experience with a spirit that tried coaxing him out of his body to follow it to his dead son, he said it wrapped around his midsection while he was lying on the couch and started to "stimulate" him, describing the feelings as sensuous longing and said once he confronted the spirit it rose up from him and turned dark with hundreds of tentacles. He also said he was half asleep when this happened. Kelly described the same thing, except for the coaxing from her body.

Their son died from a botched operation and it basically split the family in two. I was thinking it could be the son who has come back but the sensual aspect doesn't make sense to me. I've stayed over a few times to try to get the spirit to deal with me but it's almost as if the entity is hiding when I come over. I challenged it the first day I went over to visit because I felt like something was staring at me from behind, but it never showed itself.

Kelly asked me to stay with her when her husband goes out on the road and I've agreed but that's not the answer to the problem. She's tried cleansing the house, blessing it, prayer, all the normal avenues to getting rid of negativity and she's at her wits end.

If any of this sound familiar and if anyone has some input on what this could be and how we could deal with it please respond immediately

-Jay

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nospoonforneo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Oh I believe in ghosts, too many weird things have happened to me NOT to believe. What's just confusing me is religion keeps popping up and especially christianity when christians only believe there is one spirt:/

(Btw I'm not disrespecting anyones religion here, everyone is entitled to believe what they like).

Religion is way too messy for me:)

Paigey x
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Paigey: What do YOU believe?...There will forever be disputes on this site, and elsewhere, about the existence of human ghosts... None of us can tell you what to believe because, well, NONE of us know everything there is to know about the paranormal and supernatural... All I, personally, can and will tell you is what I believe...

I believe in ghosts, and no matter how many people tell me I'm childish, stupid, crazy, or "chasing the devil", I refuse to give up on my beliefs because I KNOW in my heart of hearts that (at least for me) spirits are around us at all times, and very few are demons...

Trust yourself... ❤
Paigey (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Can someone PLEASE clear something up for me?!
I went to a Church of England school and we were never allowed to 'celebrate' halloween (bare with me) because according to Christianity there was only one ghost and that was the holy ghost.

I am not trying to disrespect or challenge any religion and although being christian myself I question the almighty belief.

I just need some help to clear this up because I'm getting so confused!

Paigey
cookies12 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
oh my,... This is heavlly scary.Im not sure what to say but maybe you should convince kelly and her husband to leave,... The ghost will probably still haunt them but it will be a little less haunting
nospoonforneo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
good evening every eryone, ok Kelly's house wasn't even blessed, kelly went to the church in the first place because the spirit was messing with her son, one night she saw the entity at the foot of her bed and it settled on her, she called her son to get his sister to come into the room, when the daughter touched kelly they were both electrocuted and the daughter was thrown across the room with what appeared to be angelic writing in the contact area, Kelly went to the church her mother went to and talked to the fatherbut in the end the church refused to do anything becuase they're not Catholic (my apologies for the mix up) on toniths comment I've got to disagree becuase this entity was *messing* with the disceased son before he even died (new info) not only that but my mate was approached by this spirit in his sleep he awoke to multiple hands rubbing him up and down and "stimulating" him, not to mention, I've spoken to a number of the neighbors who have "quit coming over" becuase they've seen all manner of crazy things hover and doors slam just all kinds of things here years before Kelly's son even died. Theres ALOT going on in this land, trail of tears one of the bloodiest battles of the civil war, and not to mention all the quartz and calcium in the ground all over, the longer we stay the more is happening, I'll keep you all posted again sorry about the church screwup
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
I agree with Tonith on this one. This seems to be more an emotional problem. I am curious about the exorcism you say they had. Was it a true exorcism or just a blessing of the house? I'm asking because the church doesn't just perform one everytime someone claims a haunting. If it was an exorcism the priest should still be in contact with them and they should let him know what's going on.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-26)
I am impressed that the Catholic Church authorized an exorcism (I know that they don't just grant this at the tip of a hat). Have you told the church that the experiences are still on going? Not all exorcisms work the first time, in many occasions it takes multiple times, some priests have that special something (maybe more piousness, but that's just a guess) more than others so they seem to be more successful. But I have read that once a priest begins an exorcism it is important he keeps fighting until the demon is banished, or he too may suffer. The other thing I want to point out is that although you seeked the help of a exorcist you to must have faith you have to be an active participant, ask for forgiveness (because we all sin), ask for strength, and ask for deliverance (I'm not saying you haven't done this but keep it in mind). Most of all do not lose faith or hope.
P.S. My thought on a previous post, a succubus/incubus is defined as a type of demon that sleeps with man/woman and causes bad dreams, if you think that an entity is immune to the power of God then you already lost.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Tentacles are often a sign of a greater evil.

I'm thinking: Angler Fish.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
There could and/or may be different reasons why Kelly is having these Happenings. It could be her son, a strange energy, there can be many different reasons. I really hope that you and kelly are doing great! Thanks for posting your story!

😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
I would think this family could use some grief counseling. I don't see this as a spirit problem but an emotional problem. Of course that is just my opinion and I could be off base but this has all the classical symptoms of unresolved issues.
nospoonforneo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
thanx for the input sergeant, there's a lot more going on in the area than I know of, the longer I'm around the more I get told, definately catching my interest
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
My first thoughts were considering this Succubus, Incubus or other sexual spirit given your related description.

I read your entries several times and believe they're using the sexual element as a means to an end. I have no idea what their specific goal may be.

Succubus/Incubus personalities are diverse as humans- some are caring, loving and thoughtful, some not so much.

I've been with two Succubus for +30 years, part of a community with similar spirits. This is why I rule -out- Succubus/Incubus:

*They don't entertain terror.
*They wouldn't coax you out to be with the deceased
*They wouldn't appear ugly or grotesque unless the person was "into" that.
*They don't primarily work in dreams or any dream state.
*They don't induce feelings of suffocation or purposeful discomfort

They can be mischevious, moving things around and other activities (Voices, bangs, touches). Succubus/Incubus are immune to prayers of deliverance, sage, rites etc etc but they're not evil and malevolent as this sounds to be.

Knowing what it is -not- might be of help.
nospoonforneo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
there is almost always a heavyness on her chest, my significant other and I have been here for about three days this vist and the first night we were visiting I challenged the entity again (I hesitate to use the word spirit of ghost becuase I'm almost completely convinced its a demon) well the next morning just before I woke up I started having an erotic dream, there was a midsized blonde male who came driving up in a strange vehicle I was caught off gaurd and was about to engage in intercourse with him but noticed that he was "dirty" his fingers his genitals everything was caked with mud, I immediately remembered Kelly telling me about her erotic dreams so I forced myself awake, so everything was pretty normal but my parnter couldn't find his cell phone, he had it in his pocket the entire morning but when he found it gone we started searching the house and found it ontop of the entertainment stand in the midst of a collection of knives, almost as if the entity was saying don't mess with me. Kelly told me later that it couldn't have been her son becuase they were having trouble with this entity encrouching on their dreams even before he died, we've been talking a lot since I posted the story, she's told me lots of different events that have happened through the years. The house itself is only about 10 years old and the spirits have always been *mischievious* but this entity is different... Kelly once had a dream that she was on the computer typing and the song running with the devil started playing and then Ozzy osbourn was on the screen, then she was swept out of the chair and carried to the next bedroom where there were bookshelves, the closet door popped open and revealed a vortex, Kelly was being dragged towards it and screaming and clawing at anything she could get her hands on to stop the pulling, she finally screamed for her husband and he woke her up, the next morning after her man went to work her son asked her what she was doing in the back bedroom to make so much noise, when she told him she hadn't been in the room that night he led her to the room and she found that everything she had grabbed in her dream to stop the pull was laying in the floor. Now that one threw me for a loop, she's tried smudging, oil, crystals, seasalt, anything that could give reliefe and as preacher said, it was temporary always coming back stronger. Kelly even went as far as going to a catholic church and having the house exercised but after a while it all started over again. Theres been so much that's happened I think this threads going to become more of a book/place to document the strange happenings, the land we're on was part of the trail of tears not to mention the abundance of crystal shards in the ground around the home. Just stay tuned and bear with us.

-Jay and Kelly
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Are there any experiences while awake? Astral projection is never a good thing they are right to resist it. Sounds like the work of an incubus/succubus. Is there a heavy ness on her chest like she can't breath, foul stenches, not sure about religious preference does she try to say prayer or call on the help of God, JC, or saints? There are many who are tormented from demonic oppression for years but do not give up hope, sometimes God does not give us deliverance on a silver platter. Tell them to keep up their prayers, call out for help from God when they are under attack, they are a team they must support each other and don't lose faith, since you are a friend and want to help I read once that we can ask God to share the bourdon of those in need which may help lesson her load (can't hurt to ask in your prayers). A smudging technique using sage may give temporary relief. I mentioned prayer but I would also fast (some exorcist priests do this with prayer before an exorcism to help cleanse the body of sin.) You state the house has been blessed but this may not be enough and sometimes it takes a special type of person to help (not all priests make good exorcists/deliverance ministers) but I would elicit the help of deliverance a minister (but remember evil may try to do anything to keep you from getting help be persistent). Lastly evil wants us to lose hope and fall in despair, to just give up especially on our faith, DON'T. God allowed satan to torment Job but he never lost faith and he was rewarded. Good Luck and God Bless.
Yoda1 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
I've never had an experience like this. Not to say I haven't had weird sexual ghost like experiences. I am just not ready to discuss them on an open forum yet.

Have they tried an exorcism?

What do you feel when you go into their home?

Tentacles sounds like something out of the movie Galaxy Quest. As for being their son I couldn't imagine it being him because of the sexual part (like you said.) However, one doesn't know what happens to us on the otherside. 😕

New comments for this story have been disabled