You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: My Pet Cat Krusty

Real Ghost Stories

My Pet Cat Krusty

 

When I was 19 I lived in a flat with my beautiful cat named 'krusty who I was very close too. He was my favorite cat ever' He use to play catching the ball, ha-ha just like a dog. He used to love sitting in the big window near the front door looking outside.

One evening I let him out for some air, a few hours later I called out for him to come inside, he didn't come back and by the morning I was worried about where he was? A few hours later a council man phoned me to tell me he found Krusty on the side of the road dead. He had been killed by a car. He said he would bury krusty for me. He came over to my flat and gave me Krusty's blue blood stained tag collar with his name and number on it. I was really upset and cried when he gave it to me.

Two days later I was coming home from shopping and as I walked up the stairs towards the front door and I saw Krusty in the window looking at Me! He looked like a real live cat I wasn't thinking much, I just kept looking at him happily' it wasn't until I got inside and realized Krusty's been dead for two days.

I was so happy that he came to give me one last look / goodbye. I will never forget my favorite cat. I hope I get to see him again. He was a Great cat!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tascha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
I am sorry for your loss. I just had my 14 year old himalayan put down due to illness. It's so hard. I did tell her she was very welcomed to come back and live with us in spirit. I have not felt her presence but I keep looking forward to a possible visitation. It's never an easy thing to lose a pet but it's part of being a pet owner and I have accepted that fact if I want pets. My friend lost 2 pets at the same time to an accident and she saw one of them in spirit where the dog always laid. Some would say this is all wishful thinking during stressful times but I do believe they can and do come back to visit. My 18 year old dog that I had to put down, jumped on my bed for 3 years after her demise. I had no other pets at the time but it never scared me. In fact it was comforting after I realized what was going on. At first I just thought it was my imagination or grief but after a year or two I knew that wasn't the case. When I got my first pet after a 3 year wait it stopped happening after about a month. I guess she thought it was ok to finally leave for good. I hope to see all my pets in the afterlife or I'm just not going lol. I'm so glad you got this visitation from your favorite cat and I hope it brought you lots of comfort. They say cats are mostly in the 4 dimension anyway so maybe they are able to slide in and out of our reality easier than other animals.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
That is so wonderful, my cat didn't come back like she always did too one day, I think some one killed her (my neighbour had told my dad he would kill her if she peed one more time in his plants)... Some times at night I still feel her purr up to my ear and its nice like it was when she was still with me

Xxx
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
Hello sorry for loss of your cat as me I am as well a catlover all my life is cats and I always cry when I lost a few of cats that died.
tascha (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Thank you Everyone for your kind words!
Ive heard that it is more rare to see the spirit of animals than humans, I'm very fortunate that Krusty came back to say bye to me.
I remember krusty and I use to play at the park, its funny because everyone else had a dog and here I am with my cat playing ball, it was funny yet something he enjoyed'

I read your story & pics on Skypie your dog, he looks so cute, I think he has come back in spirit to see his family!
petsinspirit (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
Krusty's still with you... That bond's there always and when you feel sad, it's very clear. Have a look at our special moments with our "dearly departed maltese of 15 years)

Http://dearlypetsinspirit.webs.com/lifesnotover.htm 😁
Tygerwolfe (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-22)
It's so great that you got one last visit from your cat.:) I love reading tales of cats and other pets that come back.
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
This actually made me tear up because I recently lost a cat and I feel like she still comes around to look over my other cats. I'm sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing!
Lavender (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Krusty may actually still be hanging around. I have had many instances of experiencing ghost-cats from my past. I think they like to linger a while with their best friends. 😁
angelboo424 (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
That is so wonderful that you had a visit from your beloved cat to let you know that he was ok. That had to be so comforting for you! Animals being pure spirit just seem to have an easier time of coming through and letting us know they are still there.
Thanks for sharing this story.

Hugs,
Joanne

Www.myangelspeak.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: