You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Uncle in the Army

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle in the Army

 

My story starts two years ago, on december 31, 2004. My uncle was in a car crash and hit a truck and died instantly. Three days before, he got in a fight with my brother and my brother said he wished he died. So three days past and my uncle died. I say about a week later, my brother woke up in a cold sweat and went downstairs to get a drink. He was about to go upstairs when he saw a cloud forming where my uncle used to sit. He told me that my uncle came down to say that he forgives him and that he is the man of the house.

I hear his cough, he used to smoke, so he had a really bad cough. I get freaked out when I hear it. One time, I was watching TV with my family and we heard the freezer shut, yet nobody was in there, so we think that he was playing with us. He plays with the time on the coffee pot. He was in the Army so he puts the time in Army time. I would love to hear him again or see him.

If anyone out there would like to comment. Thank you.

Why does he not show his face? He has been dead for three years now? Let me know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
omg I have seen floating little clouds once in my nan's house and once in my bedroom. I wrote a story about it on psychic experience my name is Katie on there. 😐
midnightlauri (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
What a great experiance for you and your family!
Your uncle may not show his face if he believes it may frighten you. Some apparitions appear as they appeared when they took thier last breath. Its a good chance that if his face was damaged in the car accident he may be trying to protect your family from the anguish or fear seeing that damage may cause. Your cousin is fortunate to have heard his father forgive him. It was obviously important to your uncle not to let his son continue life with such a heavy hearted regret. I hope he visits you again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: