You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Voice On The Tape

Real Ghost Stories

The Voice On The Tape

 

I live in Devon in UK and me and my family (mum dad and two brothers) had recently moved into a new house.

After moving in I had quite a few experiences around the house. Things like: seeing figures in the corner of my eye, hearing loud breathing noises, hearing footsteps and feeling cold air flow past me.

So one day I decided to set up my camera just outside my bedroom on the landing. I wanted to see something but I didn't think I would.

It was around 8:15 pm and my brothers were both downstairs watching a film and both my parents were out at the pub.

I was sitting in my brother's room which was at the top of the stairs. If I thought my brothers were coming I would definitely see or hear them.

After about half an hour I went to get the camera as I walked down towards it I shivered, at the time I was so spooked out, as if someone was watching me.

I watched the tape and to my surprise I had an actually got something. It was a voice, I think of a man. It sounded as if he was whispering in an anger mood.

I watching it again and picked up a bit of what he was saying. It sounded like 'I thought we were friends'

I showed the tape to my friends and they both agreed.

I never got any figure on the tape just that voice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Westbucklandterror, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
That's Very Interesting... I suggest, not really, but I suggest that he/she THOUGHT you and him/her were friends, actually, you probably hadn't known, but he must've picked up someone in his past life and decided, 'Well, why not? They must be them... They look alike.' >;P so anyways, he must have thought you were his friend from living past life, and decided you are that person. I don't really think you would get him on tape, but try communicating a more polite and extremely smart way. Not that I would know a way... >;P he he... So anyways... That's my train of thought! Oh, I almost lost 1 more thing... Well... Trying to put them on tape really must have been exciting in that time... Well... For me it would have. Anyways, yes, it must have been, so I would recommend, that you might put up a sound recorder? I mean like a tape recorder. But as I must know, the ghost STILL can see you, as you can not. But remember, find a more polite way to communicate...

Loved your story!
And god bless you!
WIckedWitch2000 ❤ ❤ ❤
3nj0y (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Could very well be residual energy...
Poor dude seems betrayed 😢.
I agree with everyone else, Try and get some more recordings just to see if he is repetitive.
silverlemons (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Wow! Are you sure it wasn't like one of your brothers? They could have ducked under the lens or been behind the camera. 🤔
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
wow. Is there any chance that the video you taped could be on You Tube? Anyway, if you still have the tape, try listening to the tape and watching over and over again. Maybe you can find more!?
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I wonder what you could have dond to make the ghost angry. Or maby it was a... Old event saved in the house.
Composerman (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
That sounds interesting, is there any way that you can upload the video / sound, perhaps via YouTube? Many thanks
SummerEclipse22 (6 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Has anyone else in the house made any other personal contact before the recording for the spirit to say that. It could have also just repeated what he said when he was alive.
banditadi (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-28)
Hey, its damn simple... The entity in your house is a friendly one... Everything was fine until you thought of gettin him on tape... There is a kind of unwritten agreement between you both... 'you mind your business and I am your friend'... I won't say you did wrong even I would be curious... But now you know that your companion is harmless... Try to find a more friendly way to communicate... Sneakin up is not a good idea you see

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: