You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He's Back

Real Ghost Stories

He's Back

 

I've told the story of how I got the doll (by the way it wasn't new when my aunt gave it to me) now this is how he came back.

We moved again to another apartment, (I was 10) and as we were unpacking I noticed there was an extra box. When I asked my mom what was in it, her answer gave me chills. My aunt had a 1 year old kid, having porcelain in her house wasn't a good idea, so she gave the doll back. Unlike me, my parents didn't suspect the doll having anything to do with the ghost from our old home.

Of course my mom hung it in my room right next to my bed (cause I still hadn't told anyone that it creeped me out!) At first nothing really happened, so I started to doubt my theory until two days later. This is what my mom told me. My mom babysat three kids, so they were always causing trouble. One day while mom was cleaning after the kids she heard a tumbling sound that came from her room. She thought it might have been one the kids probably playing in there, but when she went in no one was there.

Her shoe boxes were on the floor with the closet door open. It might have been that she stacked them up wrong, so she stacked them back up and closed the closet. As soon as she turned around she heard a tumbling sound again. She turned and the boxes were on the floor again with the door open, freaked out she walked right out. Sometimes the boxes would even shake as if someone were playing with them!

Somewhere around Christmas, my dad was taking a nap on the couch he heard our Christmas tree rustle. He opened his eyes, he saw the tree shaking and he knew all the kids were gone. He got up and started to walk towards it and it stopped. After that we sometimes saw the Christmas ornaments moving, a lot! (Judging at the way they were moving I say he was admiring them).

Then I finally got to see him! It was past midnight and I couldn't sleep so I watched TV. It got really cold, luckily there was a blanket on the couch, so I covered my self with it, and then out of the corner of my eye I saw livid bare feet walking out of my room, with no body! I felt my heart beat get faster and covered my face with the blanket.

Even if I was scared to death I allowed myself one peek. Through my eyelashes I saw a livid figure the shape of a small child hide behind the wall of my room, and could swear it was smiling! Soon after that my mom blessed our apartment, and put the doll in storage because I told her I was too old for dolls (just to get rid of it).

I'm currently living somewhere else and I haven't seen the doll in 2 and a half years.

Other hauntings by SummerEclipse22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SummerEclipse22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Wow! You seem to have a rather playful ghost there! It's probrebly (exscuse spelling) a polterguist. Usally child spirits, who tend to play and be rather a pain by moving things about and knocking things over. On the other hand some are menacing and evil. I would destroy the doll and ell you pearents about it. After not seeing the doll have you had any other exsperiances?

GOOD LUCK!
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
ok that is odd the truth be told is that I would assume that the child spirit is connected to the doll. Your title says "He's Back" does that mean the spirit or the doll? You started off with the doll but then talked about a spirit. No matter which one they are connected but if there has been no harm to the family I guess that the spirit is lonely or something. The young spirits love to play around
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
the doll is poossessed. Don't pick it up if you ever sre it again. Dont think about it or dwell too much on the incident. These things feed on fear
shobha (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
the story seemed rather scary. Keep a cross near you. The doll might come back some time later. Don't think about it. Things feed on fear.
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Maybe it's the doll possessed and he tries to make friends with you. Try to talk to the doll somehow.

God Bless!
Spica ❤
musicperson (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
very creepy I think the doll may a have spirit in it who knows but very creepy indeed
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Great story! I'm still suffering with Birthday Gift 😜 But I love your stories so far.
SummerEclipse22 (6 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I have experienced other ghostly phenomena, but nothing to do with the doll. It's still in storage. Although every time I went back to put something else in storage, I would get the feeling of being observed and occasionally hear footsteps, even though I was alone. Also I rather not destroy or thorw the doll away because I never felt any melavalent vibes coming from it, it was just an impish spirit.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Same question as KimSouthO: You've moved and haven't seen the doll... Anything else happen?

My advice to people: don't give dolls as gifts. Try giving Gift Cards. They have never frightened anyone
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
I commented on your last story a "birthday gift" and here's my advice. Stay away or destroy the doll.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Wonderful story. I have always found porcelain dolls very creepy. Maybe it is the way they are made to look so life like.

After not seeing the doll for years, have your experienced any other oddites?

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: