You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mom In The Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

My Mom In The Mirror

 

On July 26th, 2008 my Mom was dying from stage 4 congestive heart failure. I was standing at the foot of her hospital bed when she looked over me into a mirror and said "who are those people" I said what people as I turned to look. She said there is two women and one man. I said what are they doing and she said they are talking. I told her it was her guardian angels there to watch over her.

The phone ring and she told my aunt that she had seen her angels and that they were there for her and that she was ready. After she passed August 6th, 2008. I cleaned her house out and took that mirror and hung it beside my bed.

My Mom In The Mirror

Around Sept 5th I'd say, I took a picture of that mirror and my Momma's side view showed up in the mirror. I believe that her Angels did come and that my Mom sent this to me as a sign that she is okay. It has been comforting for me to have had this picture because it tells me that she really is an Angel and that she is watching over me.

She had died seven times in 1991 and saw the light but returned home to me. This time she had to die twice for her pacemaker kicked her back to life after she was dead for five minutes.

Please let me know what you think of the picture. All comments are welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pamela1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

katiebates143 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-11)
I'm sorry for the loss, I truley am. This mirror that's a big part of your story is their a clear picture with your mom in it because I was looking at the picture above and couldn't see it.
Comment back please.
what_is_around_us (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
I'm very sorry for your loss, I also lost my mom to heart failure, I believe she had a defective pacemaker. I do see the orange-ish area that looks like a womans side profile, with dark hair. I am glad to see a peaceful story on here.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Hi, that was a nice story thank you for writing it. I don't have anything besides that did you know sadly that when you died you can't become an angle. Sorry to dissaponit anyone. See angles will not ever leave a life in this world. Yes I don't like it either.
:- (
GIRLIE 😢 ❤
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
That was a great story, thanks for sharing!

That orange light in the upper right looks like a reflection of the reddish wooden object below it. It's in the same angle. I think Pamela1 is talking about something else. I can't see anything either though... 😆 Aloha - 4d
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Hello Pamela,

Sorry for uyour loss. It is always hard when you lose someone you love.

The mirror. What are the reflections on the top right and bottom left?
Chaos (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
mirrors are great ways for the dead to communicate to the living so it might just be as you thought. I see the reddish pigment in the upper corner it does not look like a person to me. I do know that it is a fact that people will find a human face in a cloud of smoke if they are looking for it. It is just human nature to see things that resemble us. It may be her but I do not see what looks like a person in that photo. But if it brings you comfort that is all that matters. Believe what you will
kellyb09 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
your story was so sad. I'm sorry about your mom. I'm not sure what to say about the mirror but wow.
SummerEclipse22 (6 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I really like your story.
I'm not sure what is it exactly that you see, but I see a amberish-orange reflection at the top. Rosie93 said it was on the side of a female face, I can't really make it out 😢
musicperson (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
it looked like a normal mirror to me can't see any ghost or angels in it but good luck any way
Rosie93 (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Well, I think I may be the only one so far, but I believe I see what you see in the picture! It is an orange-reddish reflection of the side of a female face on the right-hand side of the mirror. It is a bit distorted-looking, but I do see it. By the way, to the other commenters: the clown in the picture is a painting of a clown hanging on the opposite wall of the room... Perhaps look closer before accusing someone of faking a photo.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I'm sorry, but all I see is a slight amberish reflection atop the mirror image of the picture frame on the right.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
That was a very nice story. I hope you and your family are doing great, but the thing is that I don't see anything in the mirror... Sorry!
jenferocious77 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Is what you see on the right or left side? I see things on both sides but I think on the right side it's part of your arm raised in taking the picture. On the left I see what is either a weird reflection or a pearl necklace.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
i see a dark square w/a clown's face in it... What is this, a joke? Sorry, but that is all I see.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I see the round circle in the mirror. If you feel that was your mom and you felt peace over you then go with that. People who pass that are very close to you will stop in to make sure you are doing well. They also can give you peace at heart to show you they are ok as well. The people who where talken could be angels or passed loved ones comen to take her home. When you pass and you have loved ones on the otherside they can and will come to take you to the light so you will not feel alone. So if you felt your mom there then know that is her comforting you until you can meet again.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I'm sorry for your loss, but I really don't see anything in the photo. Just be happy that she's in a better place.
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
It was a really great story but the picture can't make sense, I can't see your mom on it.

But it was a very great story!
God Bless yah!

Spica ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: