You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Black Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Black Figure

 

My name is Tania and I am 21 years old, ever since I was 7yrs old I have experienced many ghost encounters and this is the latest one I experienced.

Last year when I was just 20 years old I was staying at my father in law house with my husband and my little girl, she is two years old now but when that happened she had just turned one.

Well ever since we moved to that house I didn't feel comfortable in it too many negative vibes and the house was too dark. Well every time I was alone in the house I used to hear noises... Like a baby crying... A baby's laugh and once I saw a really dark figure.

One weekend my grandma took my daughter to her house to spend the weekend with her, and my husband and me were alone in the room sleeping... While I was asleep when I woke up about 2:30am. I heard what sounded like a baby's musical mobile. It was weird because I didn't have my baby's crib in the house.

I got up and there was this little baby about 2 years old running out of the closet towards my bed. I freaked out by seeing the little black figure I reached out to my husband to wake him up and as soon as I did this, the little baby grabbed my arm and nodded his head not to wake him up... I screamed so loud that my husband woke up and asked me what was wrong... I told him what I had just seen... And I called my grandma to see how my daughter was doing... Thank god my baby was fine sleeping like an angel, so I just calmed myself down and went back to sleep.

We finally moved out of the house and until this day I still don't know what happened in that house...

Other hauntings by tburgos305

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tburgos305, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-27)
hi emeraldangel well I actually didn't feel like a threat or something coming from this spirit or whatever it was... But I did freaked out and I did get scared cause like you SAID I didn't know that things spirits or human that are suppoust to be dead can actually touch you 😕 thank you for your comment 😁
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Well, who isn't creeped out when something that's supposed to be dead go and touch. Did you get any feeling off it like it was evil or wassomething like that.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
HI WHITEBUFFALO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO ANSWER BUT I JOINED THE ARMY AND I BEEN KINDA BUSY... WELL I DIDNT LIKE PHYSYCALLY FELT ANYTHING... BUT I WAS REALLY IN SHOCKED JUST TO SEE THAT A SPIRIT CAN HAVE THE ABILITY TO ACTUALLY TOUCH YOU 😕
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
So, this toddler that ran out of the closet and touched you was a shadow person? I am merely trying to get through the description. Please forgive me for having you answer that question again.
What did you FEEL when this toddler ghost grabbed your arm?
Well, I mean, aside from the fear (heck, no shame in that, I would have been startled as well) what emotion was transmitted through the touch of the child?
Thank you.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
hey claudia yea I feel kind of of bad too cause there was a baby involved and is just sad to think that a little child may have suffered in that house... I have a child of my own so I do not wish any harms on any kid cause they are our future and they are just so innocent and pure... Well take care and I got more stories coming up hope you like them... Take care... 😁
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
hey rosie and thanks for the comment 😁 yea I saw a little babys black figure it was very scary...lol...i do not wish to experience that again and I did some research in the house and I found out it was built on 1950 so is very old... And well yea I think that I had become more sensitive to spirits after all this has happened but I just have faith that everything is going to be okay... And I got more stories to share with you guys... I hope you like them... And they real too... 😉take care...
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Thanks for sharing Tburgos, I feel somehow sad everytime there's a baby story, hope that baby finds peace,
Regards,
Claudia
Rosie93 (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Wait, sorry, I'm a little confused... The baby you saw was the little black figure you were talking about?
Well, that must have been really scary... I think you should do some research on that house. See who all the previous tenants were, and find out if maybe a small child could've died there. Do you think that, since you have experienced this sort of thing since you were seven, you may be sensitive? That may explain why it happens to you so frequently.
Good luck, and I'm looking forward to your other stories. ❤
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Im pretty sure I saw the little baby and felt it too... Its not the first time this happens to me I been experience all this ghost encounters since I was 7...but thanks for the comment thou... I think you are the only one that has actually read my story...lol...i have many more stories to share with you guys...thanks... 😁
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Might have been some type of bad nightmare due to something going on with your own child. Maybe there is stress and you dreamed that the 2 year old was there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: