You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Wife

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Wife

 

My father always told me that ghosts did in fact exist but me, being one of the skeptics, I never fully believed but I would still spare a moment and listen to him tell the stories. My grandmother and my grandfather weren't together at that moment, and from her part, she tells me that there is an evil shadow in the house, the one my grandfather and she had build. The shadow would be there because of an accident with her wedding ring, the one thing that turned my grandfather against her.

The year was 1996, my mother, father and I went looking for my godparents and my dad wanted me to meet someone before our vacation came to an end. I can still remember the house and what it used to look like, it was a two-stories house and its color was blue, not a dark blue or light-blue, but rather like an awkward kind of blue, there was no sparkle in the house, not a single bright light entered the house, as if it had no life, no happiness, only sorrow.

As I got out of my dad's van, he told me the owner of the house was my grand papa, I really didn't thing much of it, I just wanted to see the house. But as I got closer to it, I suddenly felt a cold chill come upon me and as I drew nearer, I saw a shadow-like figure just standing in the back room, no face, no body, nothing, only a figure watching my every move. I turned around and ran towards my dad and I never looked back or went back again.

Later on, I found out that many also saw the figure, but not my grand papa, he was blinded with so much guilt he didn't care.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

dreamy1 (6 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-05-13)
There's a lot more to this story that's missing. I'm curious to know about accident with the wedding ring and why this "ghost" is tied to it.
jorge (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
that was a good story, how old where you then and now what part of mex. Was this at
abigail (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Wow, good ghost story this is one of the best ones I have heard so far. What I think you should do is just never go to that house again even if there really is a ghost(spirit)!
Charlie (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
This is not something that has happened to me or anyone I know but I know a bit about it! It could be a lost spirit that an incident happened like your grandfather and grandmother's to it but ages ago and now it's happened again it's came back but not fully formed. If you get the adress and give it to some proffesionals I'm sure they will be able to chek it out but if someone lives there then mabey you can get their permission to but if not then don't worry about it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: