You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Is It A Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Succubus?

 

I am new here and before I begin, I would like to say that if the Moderator feels the need to edit or make some changes in wording or description; please by all means do. It is not my goal to offend or shock anyone. However it would be difficult to tell my story without going into graphic detail.

It all began about two weeks ago; I was laying in bed watching late night T.V. and then suddenly I began to feel as I can only describe as a tingling feeling starting from my feet, up my legs to (you guessed it) my genitals. Keep in mind that I were a night shirt and shorts (no undergarments) to bed.

The next thing I know it looks like my shorts are moving. So I lift them up and it's not my shorts that are moving it's my genitals! I was struck with both fear and curiosity at the same time. I was not sure what was going on and I was breathing heavy the whole time. At the end of it, I had to change the sheets.

It is two weeks later and this is still going on. My question is; has anyone else had a similar experience and what did it feel like as it happened? Please only sincere replies and no creative writers. I am confused and really need to know. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Starseeker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

curiousgeorge (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Anyone know if these "spirits" in this ebay store are legitimate?

Http://www.ebay.com/itm/Haunted-Djinn-Succubus-LUST-LOVE-DESIRE-passion-GIRL-lady-passion-asian-lover-/310412736969?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48460a79c9#ht_7469wt_1165

I am thinking of buying one or two, but I don't know anything about this sort of stuff and would like to know more information about it. I'm wondering if I ever decide to no longer want a succubus in my life, is there a way to permanently put it away?
ArynDC48 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
I have been in a relationship for 10 years with a Succubus named Aurora. I agree with Sergeant that if you are the right type, the relationship can be quite rewarding. She is extremely devoted and protective. I am never alone! Having Esoteric Training I invoked my Succubus, my warning to Readers is that to get to this point in a relationship with a Succubus can at times be quite unsettling if not frightening as there are many mental/spiritual barriers to overcome as the relationship develops.
Antscrant05 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-20)
Hello to all. I've had the experience with a succubus before, and had to research EXACTLY what it was that I'd experienced. This information was gleaned from the book "monsters" I do not recall the author. But here is PRECISELY what happens during an episode of kinky succubus activity:

"When ("fays"-faries,Aliens,Ghosts,demons,Succubi,Incubi) wish to interact with humans, they normally have to create the image of a physical form and project it onto what could be referred to as "the sphere of sensation". The aspect of the Etheric body that reflects perceptions and sensations up into the higher levels of self. Since they have little knowledge of the physical world, there images typically come from the most readily available source: our own thoughts and imaginings, which are present in the sphere of sensation. Which is why human ideas about (demons,sucubi,incubi) are so often reflected BACK to us in the form of "actual experiences". These forms are simply tools they use to interact with us".

In relation to what happened to me, I was laying in bed, watching tv, and heard the sounds of a "blowing kiss"...?
Looking around the room at 11pm-nobody there, Then I feel the weight of a body, push me back down onto the bed, (I'd sat up to look around) then the tingling starts... You guessed it... The genitalia area. Starting with the feeling of someone going down on me, and constant flashes of memory (from start to finish) of all the times that-that has happened to me. The whole experience I was awake wondering WTF was happening, but it was the best ever! I didn't want it to stop. And after I'd climaxed and just about to go to sleep, I was like blanketed with love so DEVINE I must have been on a love high for a least 3 days. And when It faded, it was like from one end of the spectrum to the other. It was almost like a depression. The slightest things would make me teary eyed... THAT took about 4 months to fade. One last note: There's a popular song out called "Sweet Dreams/Beautiful Nightmare" by Beyonce and it portrays exactly what one would think,feel,and do under the same circumstances with a incubus...

blackrose616 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-20)
sergeant is right... I might feel corny or something saying this but I have only been in a relationship with a succubus for 2 days and ha I'm in love and I have lost interest in humans completely... Of course I had already lost the want to date humans before we met which I believed also contributed to the feeling I have now... But like sargeant said just because their not human doesn't mean they are like direct demons that want to hurt and harm you (which not all of them do) but they are very protective and if you consider instead of push them away I'm sure whether you like it or not you won't regret you let them stay
ghosthunter1227 (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-19)
to sergeant, I have a question to ask you, how do you get a succabus to come to you?, I believe I may had experiences like really vivid sex in my dreams and waking up in the night with an erection, can you help me out id appreciate it, thank you, please reply as soon as possible.
DarLong (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
um... This may sound dumb, but succubus do exist.
I say that because I met 3 succubus.
And no I do not call every single female spirit that have sexual activity with me is a succubi.
Let's see a succubi
If she has sex with you every time she come to you and like to play with your thing - that thing.
You may also experience demonic sex
If it is a succubi, she will try to make you have a very strong erection.
She may also enlarge your thing too
If you can feel the succubi's energy, it's energy is usually touching your thing or your prostrate gland
Although succubi is called demon of the night
They can come to you in your dream even at 6a.m. At least mine succubi did, I was trying to dodge her. One of my friend said a succubi had 6 hours sex with her and her husdband 3a.m. To 9a.m. About that time
If it is a succubi, she will try to have sex with you until you wake up. If you're spirit is a succubi and you can't get rid of her, you need to control her.
peter (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-15)
hi confused, yes in have also been suffering from the attention of a succubus, however I wish to rid myself of it, the way you descripe everything is simalar to my story, however I sometime get a faint wiff of rotting wood, iam going the route of prayer, as I wish to save my soul for judgment day, and not let it be taken by a succubus, the old saying there is no such thing as a free lunch, regards peter
envy999 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-05)
A succubus? Hmm... Well I'm pretty sure sergant's advice was best. If you're lonely then our advice would go unheeded. As for the links I'm sure you want to just learn more on how to react to your succubus. That's...well...stupid. Lust is one of the 7 sins that you must endure and try to prevail it. If you can't prevail it then god bless and good luck 😊
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
This is more of a new report and not reply...
It seems as if these tingling feelings are now traveling to other parts of my body such as my back, arms, and face and hair. I think they migh be more correctly called "Tingling Touches". Just last night after going to bed; I felt that intense tingling sesation again in my private area.
Eventhough part of me hopes this is just all the case of stress and an over-active imagination; I resigned and gave in to it, for at the moment there was nothing I could do about it any. So as the tingling continued; my private parts were moving around; the feeling seemed to beome more intense and I caught myself moaning from time to time and then ejaculating a little. I am still hoping all of this is just in my mind and will stop soon.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Confused1:
I have not personally experienced any cold things but it's not uncommon. Yes touches can happen any time of the day no matter what you're doing. No ointments or lotions will stop the touches. I feel the touches very, very often sometimes almost all day long.

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Questions for Sergeant...
First I want to thank you for the helpful reply. Could you give me the links you were talking about that post other people who have the same experiances? Do you also feel a cold sesation on your legs sometimes and do your experiances happen often no matter where you are or what you are doing?
I have tried everything to try and make the tingling sensations to stop such as taking a shower, putting on skin lotion, etc. It just keeps going. Sometimes I even try to tell myself; this is all in your head, maybe your just over-excited and maybe it's a rash Thanks again for your help.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Confused1:
Practically all you read describing Sucubus is false myth. Interaction is almost exclusively when wide awake.

Some malevolent evil beings have great enjoyment spreading fear, hatred and chaos in the life (or lives) of people it has intrest in.

Succubus is opposite in they take great enjoyment in spreading feelings of love, security, and those things which you can't describe here. I believe they enjoy it far more than we do.

This is why I enquired your age:
Your enjoyment will almost certainly increase over time spent with her. So much that you'll likely loose interest in human intimate interaction as nothing can compare to the experience these can provide.

Furthermore, your spirit (s) may desire and strive to have you all for themselves making it almost impossible for anyone to develop intimate feelings for you.

I always advise younger people to steer clear of these spirits for that reason. But you are old enough to decide for yourself.

If you continue to encourage interaction you'll likely develop 2 way communication and a very, very close loving relationship.
Please note the more time spent with your spirit (s) the more bonded you become.
Once a solid bond is formed, it is nearly impossible to leave them - or rather them leave you.
In that case if you shut them out they'll likely return time and time again, more seductive than the last until you give in and resume the interaction.

They're whitty, have a singular one track mind and much smarter than we are. They're protective of their human partners and shower indescribable feelings of true devotional love and erotism which can not be otherwise experienced.

Which ever way you choose could be the most important decision of your lifetime.

I've not heard of one instance where prayers, fasting, rituals, smudgings etc ever worked to get rid of Succubus/Incubus.

The only thing which seems to work is completely ignoring them and refusing their advances every single time they appear. Like I said, once a bond is establishes that is easier said than done.
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
So far there haven't been any strange smells; however, just last night while in bed with the lights out, I thought I heard whispering and maybe even my name said a couple of times. The stranger thing is the tingling feelings happen while I am awake and as I am typing this I am now feeling it on my back. I always thought these things happen only when you are asleep? As for my age I am 38 and this all started two weeks before my birthday. Before then I was having all kinds of nightmares; they have stopped and this has started. Do I want it to stop? As long as it is not threating or aggressive; which so far it hasn't been, I guess I can deal with it. It gets a little frustrating though while I am trying to sleep.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Many of the descriptions you provided is typical for a Succubus encounter.
I have +30 years experience with them and part of an online community of people with similar encounters. There are links to it here in other YGS posts and easy to locate.

May I ask two questions please?
1. What is your age
2. Do you wish it to stop?
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
It could be Succubus, but (she/whatever) usally appears as a fantacy or a naked attractive woman. It's the same with incubus but it's a male demon. Like courtneyOMGG said do you smell or hear anything? How many times had it happend? It it in the same place?
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Hello Confused1, and welcome to YGS:)
I have a few questions.
How do you feel while this is going on? How often does it happen? Do you see, or smell anything out of the ordinary?
As Blisster said, there are a few stories on here with the same sort of circumstance as you, you should read the comments left on there, as I am sure you will find them very informative.
Take care
Confused1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Hello...
Thank you for taken time to read my story and comment. To Lucky guy XD; There are other stories here under "Succubus" where Men are also attacked. To troyarn;I doubt the two causes you mentioned are the answer. Keep in mind the amount of time this has been going on and just last night I felt the same thing on my back while sitting at the computer.
Blisster (7 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Lucky guy XD.
Joked.
There are story in here about women been sexually taken by ghost.
Could be the same experience but on a man instead of a women.
Read some stories in here, it may answer your question.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
I really see no supernatural things here, just psychological. Maybe you're tense or meeting up with sexual frustration. I would follow that avenue before thinking a ghost did anything.

New comments for this story have been disabled