You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Apparition In Another Trenton Michigan Home

Real Ghost Stories

Apparition In Another Trenton Michigan Home

 

I am a Team member from the Team The Pros, listed in the Michigan ghost hunters link above. Here is another story that started our team to help others.

1900's home can be a very nice home, especially one's in Trenton, MI, with a lot of history... It was a very crisp summer night and I decided to take a walk around the front of the house that we currently moved into. When walking to the front of the house something told me to look in the upper level that was being renovated above the home, which I must mention is always locked.

As I looked I saw what was a little girl in the window in a 1900's dress, she appeared to have blonde hair with braids and looking out the window as if she was waiting for someone. When that happened recent events followed that such as odd noises from the upstairs such as balls bouncing and footsteps. And there were no balls up there, the upper level was completely empty.

Our team is listed above with further answers to similar stories, if you are in need of answers to their questions or want a free of charge investigation please click on: "We help those in Michigan and Ohio"

Other hauntings by THEPROS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, THEPROS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
I never understood how, exactly it is, that ghost hunters help.
THEPROS (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Actually we do the history of home/land. We unfortunately were unable to come across the little girl in trenton town documents or death certificates/ newspaper clippings. We believe it may be associated with the land. You can actually read the report of this home on our website in the "2006-2007" Investigations section. We actually experienced during the investigation, the sound of footsteps going on the wooden stairs to leave the apartment. Http://www.freewebs.com/teamhuntingevidenceofparanormal entitled "Anthony's house"
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
I have a question with the investigations that you do, do you also investigate like the history of the home and the land? If you do did you do one on this home. It would be interesting to see what the little girl was doing there.
Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: