You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl In White

 

Like I said in my previous story I had experienced many ghost encounters, and this is my first one.

I was only 7 years old when it happened and I was living at my birth country Nicaragua at that time.

My little sister and I always shared the same room... One night while we were asleep I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night because I had a feeling that somebody was watching me. And as a matter of fact yes somebody or something was indeed directly staring at me... It was a little girl dressed in white she had long curly hair, really skinny and her face was pale as paper. She had big deep pitch black eyes and she looked really sad... She was sitting down on my little sister's bed and just staring at me. I was so scared that I screamed "mom" so loud that my mother came rushing into the room. As soon as she turned the lights on the little girl disappeared...

My mother asked me what was wrong and I told her that there was a little girl in the room sitting on my sister bed... She quickly checked my little sister to see if she was okay... As it goes my little sister was burning with fever. She was only 4 years old at that time and her temperature was so high that my mother rushed to give her some medicine and to cool her fever down.

The next day my mother took my little sister to the doctor to check what was wrong with her... And nothing was wrong with her at all. She wasn't sick and she didn't have a cold either. I still don't know what happened... Probably it was just a reaction of the little girl's ghost manifestation... Supposedly that happens when a ghost manifest...

Well I hope you guys liked my story I got many more to share...

Other hauntings by tburgos305

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tburgos305, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
yea I was really confused and lost at the moment the even happened cause I was just a little girl but as I grew older I started understanding a little bit more... Thanks for your comments whitebuffalo... God bless.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Just in the description of the events, I am a bit tossed as to the experience.
First, the description of the little girl is very kin to one who has suffered a great illness and the fever has set "in the eyes". Most parents will know what I mean by that. SOME of us can tell, without touching our children, that they have a high fever just by the look of our children's eyes. The dark circles, the darkening of the color of the pupils...
While some ghosts CAN project themselves by making the living ill, and some hyper sensitive persons can get ill while in a ghostly presence, I am wondering what this visit was really about.
You say that you screamed for your Mom.
That did not make the little girl vanish.
What DID was the light turning on when your Mother rushed to your aid.
One must wonder why it took the LIGHT to let her know it was time to go?
Thank you.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Hello, What I think it was. Maybe there was a fever that ended as quickly as it started. And maybe it you don't find it fast you die. So my that little girl had it and died, but she didn't want that to happen to anyone lease so she looked at you and you saw her then called "MOM" then your mom came a looked at your sister.
You never know you could have saved your sister's life.
GIRLIE ❤
WitchSpawn (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
There are many stories of entity s and sickness.

The girl who died was probably killed with a fever and I believe that she was protecting your sister, Dont swear it she is a good one.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
yea everybody is good now...thanks...and thanks for the comment... 😁 I got more stories and I hope you guys like them...
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
yea suppously that happens when ghost manifest themselves but thank god everybody is okay now thanks for the comment 😁
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
wow. Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us! Hope you and your family are doing fine! 😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I have read of people having symptoms of illness when in the presence of a entity. Some people have been known to get hot but most experience coldness because the entity is said to draw on our body heat. Maybe it was a warning of sorts. Maybe the child you saw died of a high fever. Hard to say but I'm glad your sister was ok. We don't know why these things happen, just that they apparently do.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
yea that migth be a possiblity because that was the only way we found out she had a high fever... 😊
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Wow, maybe she was helping your sis?, because that's the only reason why your mom found out she had fever...mm... 😕
Thanks for sharing! =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: