You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Sad Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Sad Voice

 

This happened two days ago, at around 7:00 am. My bed is against the wall and I was sleeping facing towards the wall. Out of nowhere, I woke up and looked at my phone for the time, after seeing that it was 7:00, I laid down to go back to bed because I still had two more hours to sleep before getting up. As I was laying there, I heard a male voice call out my name (I was at my house alone). The voice was coming from behind me and I closed my eyes out of fear, and said "go away, go away". It sounded very sad when it replied "I guess I have to go now" and after "he" said that, a great sense of sadness overcame me. I went back to bed and didn't hear anything again for the rest of the day, until I was talking to my friend about it.

As I was telling her about what happened, something started playing with my hair and I told it to stop and go somewhere else and it stopped. About 30 minutes later, there was a knocking noise coming from my dining room but no one was in there. I could also hear the sound of my cabinets in my kitchen shutting by themselves. I just ignored it because it didn't scare me. I went to bed around 2am and called my dog over to my bed (she ALWAYS sleeps with me) but it seemed she was too scared to get on my bed, as if someone was sitting next to me. She started growling at whatever it was that appeared to be next to me.

During the whole night I heard knocking sounds in my room. At 7am, the knocking got out of control. I told it to stop, and again, it did. I have had plenty of strange things happen to me, but this is the latest one and I want to know if anyone knows if someone is trying to tell me something.

Please tell me what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

paranormalexpert666 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
i would think that this ghost is lonely and wants your attention but is showing it in many ways, and dogs and other animals are sensitive to paranormal entities. And to get rid of this ghost just say get out of my house and go away reall firm and don't show any fear or anything like that. Hope you have luck 😆
scared_girl777 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
i tottaly believe you but great now I won't be able to sleep at night
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Dear achabel,

I believe your resident ghost is asking for your help and attention. If this entity is truly a soul stuck on earth, I advise you help him cross over by hiring a qualified medium. It seems he is not really a malevolent entity, although his actions seems to indicate he is a powerful entity.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
abigail (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
WOW, you are very brave , but, insted of telling it to go away (which would probally explain why his voice sounds so sad), ask what he is doing at your house... And why YOU.
lil rees (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
Hey,
you could talk to him, but after a while, ask him what he is doing there... And then you will be fine I hope, well if you want to email me, you can my address is kotalovesfob [at] yahoo.com so if you need more advice email me! Thanks!
Dean (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-07)
I very want help you. But I with sister not in Texas, but if you listen me all be ok. 1.Ask his what he want from you.2.Ask why he choose you. Talk with he. But (its very important) don't say "go away". If you talk with he, he go out. I promis, if not send me later- www.girlonthemove [at] mail.ru. Its adress my sister.
brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-07)
that sort of thing has happened to me often ever since my gran passed away and one day I stopped and asked it what it wanted and it said something really wierd "I just wanted to say GOODBYE" then it want away and I occasionally hear it, but not that often.
charlie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
if you feel anything go through you don't worry! Its just a ghost going through you! Don't get scared by it my friends having something like it happening to her now!
Brandon (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
I agree with jessica, never tell a ghost to "go away" that might upset it, the last thing you want to do is anger it to the point that it will physically attack you as well as mentally. Either talk to it, or if it continues to drive you crazy, tell it "please, go rest and be at peace..."
(hope this helps) :)
Yadira (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
Well I'm going to ask this question Are you scared of him? Cause if your not, talk to it seems like he wants to talk to somebody and he has chosen YOU. Or probably tryin to tell you something .But if your scared don't do it cause I would be scared too.
jessica (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-06)
maybe it was a passed away family member from your family.

dont just say "go away go away", Ask it what it wants and sit down and talk with it for awhile.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: