You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Seeing The Same Thing Twice?

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing The Same Thing Twice?

 

I have to believe that I've gone nuts. Here is what I've witnessed:

I was riding my bike as I do normally on sunny days when I went passed a friend's house. They were outside and their car was in their driveway. So I waved and kept riding. I traveled a couple blocks further and I saw their car again turning at an intersection. Or what I thought was their car. Really, I don't know. I was bewildered because I just saw their car a minute ago. I know that when I passed by their house their car wasn't on and they couldn't have gone anywhere because they had another friend over.

Now this happened today and I just registered to submit this. I have read some other ghost stories but all are mostly the same and I've never seen anything like this.

Could my eyes be playing tricks on me?

Have I truly lost my mind?

I know it was not an optical illusion, but I was rather tired. Could that have been a factor?

Maybe I was stressed and was thinking about something else?

I know this doesn't relate to really anything and might seem stupid, But I kind-of hope I witness more ghosts.

Note: I have never used an Ouija Board or known anyone who's used one.

Thanks for your time, have a great day, night, whatever.

~Racer~

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, racer123246, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
I would like to comment about this you wrote in the story

Note: I have never used an Ouija Board or known anyone who's used on

Does ouija board realy brings I didn't try it but if this game true there must be no none beliver in ghost in this world that does't make sense
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
um...ok it obviousley was just a car that looked like their car so yea I don't think anything paranormal was happening. Not to be mean or anyhting, I'm just saying ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I'm sure the thought crossed your mind that it was just another car that looked like that one. So I'm going to assume it was more than just that passing thought that caused you to wonder what you were seeing. When something weird happens there is a feeling about it that isn't like any other usual episode. It's like something is out of kilter. There may even be a different feel to the air around you. It's like stepping out of the normal time loop for a few seconds. I don't know if that's what you are trying to convey but sounds like it to me.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Hello welcome to yourghoststories.com, what they say is right about same cars I get mistake too when I see my mother's car I though it was her but it wasn't so that I can tell by licence plate in front that say book trader, plus diffrent name of brand of cars like ford or chevy or other brands.
racer123246 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
Yeah, I didn't really think that there is any ghost activity around here. But I just thought it was strange, because the car I saw was coming from the same direction as their house.
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
your not crazy! CRAZY is when no one is going to believe a word that you say like what is happening to me A LOT! And I think that your eyes were playing tricks on you sorry.
ZackandChelsea_forever (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
What holly said. A lot of people have the same car. I don't think it was a supernatural experience. But then again, you never know.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
It could have been someone with the same car... Unless you saw your friends riding in it.

I don't think you've lost your mind. And this doesn't sound like "ghostly" activity to me

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: