You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friends Ancestors

Real Ghost Stories

My Friends Ancestors

 

This happened to me when I was in year 6, only 12 years old.

I went to sleep over my friend's house that is an indigenous Australian (Aboriginal) and is very in touch with his ancestors.

Well I had to sleep on the floor with a couple of cushions because there was only a single bed in my friend's room.

His bed requires a ladder to get up to and it makes a lot of noise trying to get up there. His mother was single at that time (divorced)

So I fell asleep around 10, and woke up around 4 when something like a really cold hand grabbed my foot, (because my foot was sticking out of the blanket). So I grabbed my phone for some light and looked around the room, there was nothing, my friend was snoring and there was no one at all was in the room.

I ignored it and went back to sleep. About half and hour later I woke up again because I was cold, and as I went to grab the blanket I realized that it was like thrown across the room.

I grabbed it and tried to sleep when the cold hand poked me.

So I finally got some sleep and in the morning I told my friends mum what happened, and she said "That night was the night of my family's reunion"

She also said "My brother used to touch my shoulder when he called me and now he passed away, last night he touched me on the shoulder while I was sleeping"

So if anyone can help me on what I have felt please comment. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dan628, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dan628 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Well no I wasn't warned about this until the next morning. I figured out who touched me though, (because I asked my friends mum) It seems it was my friends grandpa who my friends mum says was always drunk and pissed. So he touched me maybe because I was in the middle of the room. Thank you guys for posting a comment 😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Your second sentence has me thinking. Were you supplied any "warnings" about visitations BEFORE the sleep over? Were you in the dark about the chances of being contacted while in that home?
I ask for two reasons, really. When I sleep on cushions in the middle of the floor, more often than not, I will wake up to the blanket being far enough away from me that it would appear I took a walk in the night and it slipped off me as I kept going. USUALLY a cold foot, or leg wakes me. IF someone had mentioned something beforehand, there may be a bit of the power of suggestion occurring.
Another reason is that if you had not been given any information... Were YOU sleeping where someone else WOULD HAVE BEEN for this "family reunion"? And if so, WHO? Perhaps someone was trying to contact someone else, and YOU were just in the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the right time, depending how your out look was.
How often do they reunite in that house?
Thank you.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
Well, they seemed to be comfortable with it and to accept it without fear. However most other people are not going to be so casual about it. Maybe they understand more about the afterlife like most native people who have not been jaded by western culture.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: