You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Or Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Or Something Else?

 

I'd like to start off by saying that since my last two stories there have been some big improvements. I am no longer seeing shadows and my son is behaving like a normal child (he just turned 3 by the way.) The bad thing is I think it was an Incubus the whole time. I'll start from the beginning. About two months ago I was sitting in my room surfing the internet on my laptop when I kept getting the feeling that I was being watched. I have a closet in my room that won't close due to all of the junk I keep in it, anyway I kept getting the feeling that there was something in there but I just thought it was my imagination.

So I kept on surfing but soon after dismissing this growing eerie feeling I began to hear soft rustling in the plastic bags in my closet. Once again I paid it no attention, and signed off and went to bed. The following day I was using the laptop and I felt something touching my legs and the higher it went up my legs the more I became aroused. The entire time I couldn't move, the funny thing was I was sitting up the time, and then I felt something sliding in and out of my vagina, it felt like an extremely cold and long you know pee wee. Call me insane for not freaking out on the spot but it felt so good that I was kind of disappointed when it was over.

That was the first incident after that for several nights late at night after my husband and son were already sleeping I'd feel a funny sensation under the sheets. It would feel like someone was lying behind me and kind of snuggling with me, it didn't bother me in fact it was very comforting so I left it alone. Then several weeks after that I was laying in bed watching TV when I felt something grab my foot and jerk it downward in violent fashion it was quite painful and it scared the hell out of me. I tried to pull my foot away but I couldn't move my leg, then whatever it was started playing with my toes I mean really playing with them my toes were literally moving on their own. I could hear them cracking and everything, all of which I've said so far has only happened in my room it was only when I started telling my husband what was happening that this thing started following around the house.

That night when my husband came home I told him what happened and he didn't believe me, as soon as I finished telling him my story my toes started wiggling like crazy as I was standing there. So I pointed to my toes and I said "still think I'm making this up?" He didn't really know what to make of it so I went to go take a shower I must've been in the shower for about 10 minutes before I felt someone grab me from behind and kiss me softly on the back of my neck. It freaked me out and felt great at the same time I can't describe the feeling, it's like I knew it wasn't normal but at the same time I didn't care. So it went from holding me to literally bending me over and having its way with me.

Since that night it's been getting stronger and stronger to the point where it doesn't even wait for people to go to sleep before attacking me. Just yesterday morning it was rubbing on my genitals so hard it ripped my underwear.

So is it an incubus or something else?

Other hauntings by scaredtobealone

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaredtobealone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
it's an incubus, it sounds a little violent so times but I think you need to get rid of it when you have already a husband and it can start doing harm to your family, if you can't get rid of it alone get a medium!
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
It is a demon. Use Catholic Holy water and command it to leave in Jesus name. The names of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel are also very potent. If Catholic, go to Mass, Holy communion, and confession often. Demons never stop experiencing the torments of hell, and therefore do these things to torment humans - never for pleasure. God bless you and be careful. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Bilz (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
This thing can wreck your relationship I have heard of ghosts that chase people away from your life because they want you to themselves! Holy water a must especially around your bed!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
This story is so obvious! Once I read the title I already it was going to be an acid trip with sex. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! It's a demon. The stories I have read, girls like you say it was comfortable for them. That they feel they want more of it, but I never read a story with a conclusion of how a incubus is stopped.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
It is true "end of story" and a known fact that something bad is going on if you are being violated or having sex with spirits/demons. Demons come in many forms and can trick you into thinking that they have good left in them. Remember that they are able to manipulate humans because they used to be angels. They know how humans think and how to trick them. So be careful. This message is for anybody that is reading this.
The devil and his demons have tricks. I am not a christan/ church going person, I hate church, but I know that the devil and all of his demons are bad and they know how to be sweet. I am saying this because I have gone through this and I am still fighting it off.

I also want anyone that is reading this comment to think about what I am saying. If you were an angel that was thrown out of heaven and forced to live on earth and to wander around forever without true order you would be bitter towards God for doing that to you. And on top of that you were thrown of heaven for not wanting to obey God and you also had to serve man/humans. You would be thinking "I was already in existence before humans and now I am below them? They are not better than me, God wants me to kiss their feet I am not doing that." You would be angry with God and would be trying your damndest to mess all humans up.

You would not protect or take care of them in any way. So if demons can really have sexual intercourse with people they are just trying to get you further away from God so you can trust them and not Him and so that you can have a miserable life. And the relationship that any human has with a demon/spirit will go well at first, but after a while the demon/demons will make it so you will only know to depend on them and make you weaker so when you try to get rid of them you will have to put up an amazing and powerful battle to get rid of or to control them.

I will tell you when it starts getting fun that's when every thing starts going wrong. The point I am making is don't trust any spirit other than God. If anyone sees my comment as only saying trust God that's not my point, (this comment is coming from someone that doesn't fully trust God) my point is don't mess with things you don't understand and if you can't help it try your hardest to get as much help as you need because everyone's reason for having problems with spirits is different. If anyone disagrees with my comment tell me why? I am open to other comments.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
"Succubi/Incubi are demons! END OF STORY"

This is a site where people discuss paranormal things. There is no end of story as long as it is not a scientifically proven fact.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
Succubi/Incubi are demons! END OF STORY
They try to cause you to turn into the dark.
I have a "relationship" with 2 succubi. It's more of a one way relationship. It's been going on for a long time. I'm tired of telling people this.
Do not try to continue sex with these beings. Your life will only get worst for you.
God Bless...
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-11)
scaredtobealone

I have no idea what to say. Do you and your husband have a good relationship? Please don't take offence to my question, I was just wondering because if you don't this could be the reason why this thing was attracted to you in the first place. You need to pray and hard. You should not have willing let this thing mess with you in the first place. So now that it knows that you liked the attention it will bother you until you do something about it.

I was only telling you what you did wrong that's all. You should read psalm 91 and 23 out loud, but please pray first and ask God to protect you. And you should also rebeuk the demon in the name of Jesus. Let the demon know that you are serious about what you are saying when you rebuke it, but make sure you pray first before you rebuke it so that God will be right behind you. When you pray to God do not pray in a meek voice, if you do that then the demon will know that you are afraid of it if you are.

If you don't believe in God now time to start believing. I am not this church going freak or anything like that, but praying has helped me many times before. 😐
sarah12375 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
I ummm I don't really know how to explain this... Lets start with I'm young and have never experienced this ever... But I was wondering if this could be an incubus?
Last night I was on my computer which is next to my bed and I all of a sudden felt really tired (it was only 9:30) so I lay down and closed my eyes, hoping to meditate. About a minute later, I felt this light cool breeze around my feet (windows are on the other side of the room, and door was closed) it came up around my legs and well into me, it didn't move though really, the breeze just stayed inside me and well got my very aroused, then 2 minutes later it left, leaving me wanting it to come back and finished what it started... I happened again the same night but I was sitting at my computer, and it felt like it was sort of holding one of my thighs apart and did the same thing...

Could it be a incubi?
evilclosetvortex (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
I think I am encountering an incubus, but it tries to have sex with me in my dream by taking the forms of people I find attractive or people I trust to be my friends, but the cold penis gives it away.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
um I think you'd still be virgin because it does penetrate you but not physically? I don't know if I'm making any sense... Its quite hard to explain. I'd say it's an encounter but on an sexual level... I'm cluless on that question I think you should ask sergeant he's more knowlegeable than me in this matter
LostSouls (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
are you still a virgin if you had encountered an incubus?...or is it some kind of experience
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Sorry, I forgot-
I can't say if you have imposters or not. But what I read of your account, most seem consistet to what I hear from others.

This is my own personal opinion:
If it seems to have only one single thing on it's mind- positive thngs like feelings of love, security, and erotic pleasure then likely Succubus/Incubus.

Sometimes there is also an adjustment period as they can be unsure of the pressure of their touch etc and cause temporary discomfort or even unintended pain as they learn your individuality. (IE ripped underwear)

On the other hand, if they seem to have any kind of mixed goal or other interest I'd be -extremely- weary.

If they enjoy frightening for example or "radiate" anything other than feelings of love, security and joy then I'd say definetly not Incubus/Succubus. I don't mean "eeek- a ghost" kind of fright, but terror.

I'd encourage you to surf through the other posts in the Incubus/Succubus area here for more great info and links if you haven't already.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
There's no way I can tell for sure what is going on for you, but many things point to Incubus/Succubae activity.

I'll occasionally see "Someone" in my peripheral vision and look again but nobody's there. Sometimes I'll think one of our cats is in my peripheral vision, call to him and look- but nothing is there.

Less often I'll see a cloud or mist the size of a small beach ball, sometimes the silhouette of a short being about 4ft tall.

Items move in our house. Doors open and close by themselves. My son has heard voices and seen spirits. Sometimes they make rapping noises heard by others. All of this began when they revealed themselves last summer.

I can see them clearly with my 3rd eye and once saw one manifested semi-transparent with my physical eyes. She appeared exactly as my 3rd eye.

I have never heard even a single account of Succubus/Incubus being malevolent evil from anyone actually experiencing one. I'm aware of folklore tales -

Which says they come to you in your dreams, steal your soul and even leave you with gaping, painful sores covered in green goo.

Many Pagans considered some spirits beneficial to humans. I've done a lot of research in demonology. I do know that the Jesuits labeled *all* spirits "Demon, evil and dangerous" simply because they were not understood and not part of the Christian Trinity back in the Spanish Inquision days.

They even considered an epileptic seizure as solid proof of demon activity. This is good reading on the subject:
Http://www.cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/notebooks/demonology.html

Take Wiki for example about Succubus:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Practically -none- of the popular description matches Succubus/Incubus accounts as actual people report them.

Evil? Only you can decide.
Succubus/Incubus exist for one purpose only- it's what they do- it's all they do. They won't tell you secrets of the universe or do malevolent evil deeds because it doesn't fit their goal of establishing love and erotic human attention. It would be like asking a truck to fly. They're not designed for that purpose.

However remember they operate in the spirit world and so have many advantages over us. To achieve their goal, they can effect both your thinking and that of others who might desire sexual attention from you.

Spouses may become uninterested in sex with you, you might loose interest that way with your spouse. On the other hand they might rev you up along with your spouse and have super charged romantic extended evenings with them helping it in the background for mutual benefit.

Every spirit is different one to another with personalities just like humans.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
wow, really? You don't know how relieved I feel from this comment you've just posted. I've tried talking to my friends about it and telling them about what I've been experiencing, sad to say they think I've either gone bonkers or I need to go to church. But there is something about this situation that bothers me, I've read that there are demons out there who are able to "pose as" incubi.

These demon are considered far more sinister and evil. The reason I'm bringing this up iis because incubi are supposed to be invisible right? Sometimes I see something with a white face creeping towards me when the lights are off and when I turn towards it it disappears. Like last night I went to sleep on the couch and I felt something sit on my lap and caress my breasts.

I started to call its name out with my mind and I got no response so I was sitting there like who/what is this NOW?
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Scaredtobealone, I know how difficult this is to discuss with anyone you know for sounding crazy.
I've had two Succubus's intracting with me since 1979. They both remained hidden until last summer. I can't discuss this with anyone I know in person.

If I were in your place, I'd discuss this with your husband if at all possible. I'm unaware of your paticular situation but not too far fetched to think if interaction began with your husband, he may be too "shy" to discuss this for the same reasons.

It sounds like you want to continue this and you have two way communication as proof by their answers.
It's my opinion these are not weak or otherwise "Inexperienced" by the level of their interaction. If it were me I'd lay down some rules and require their cooperation.

With almost every Succubus/Incubus encounter I've known, they seem to have a singular one track mind with feelings of love, security and those secret things you can't post here.
Yes there are some temporary encounters but many if not most would rather establish a real loving relationship- a steady source of mutual interaction.

That might be good leverage with them.

You should be aware those feelings you experience only intensify and always get better.

And better. And more intense. You have "only a chip" at this point.
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
in response to sergeants comment, I think this incubus is starting to mess with my husband. Early this morning he said something like he felt something trying to pull his boxers down, I don't know if he was just joking or if he was serious. In response to everyone I do enjoy it, it is very pleasureable I have asked it its name and this is the funny part because I'll hear 2 people respond at the same time.

One would say jake and another would say chad but at the same time. Then I asked if there were two of them they both replied yes, chad claimed to like it rough while jake claimed to be the gentle lover. Which makes some kind of sense being that it feels like I'm ealing with 2 different people sometimes.

As far as the ripped undies it wasn't done violently matter of fact I didn't know they were ripped until I stood up.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I also agree; much you describe sounds like Incubis.

If you enjoy it and wish it to continue I'd suggest establishing some kind of rules. You can talk out loud and it will hear you. If you continue a relationship it is very likely you'll eventually develop two way conversation.

The spirit may or may not effect your spouse. However as you already know the feeling is far better than human and is often addicting. Intimate contact with your spouse may be less relevant to compare.

Depending on what rules govern the Spirit, your relationship with your spouse can likely continue except for being less relevant regarding that issue.

It sounds like you are having a difficult time but also enjoying part of it. Many people develop a loving, true devotional relationship which only gets better over time.

Others wish it to stop.

If that is your wish then you need to ignore every advancement from the spirit and put it out of your mind. Don't let it entertain you and eventually it will move on.
Kira (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I agree with Lazria, it sounds like an Incubus. But you have to choose; Call it off and go on with your life or let it keep doing what it pleases and destroy your relationship with your husband.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
It sounds like one, but a violent one, which usually isn't the case. Since Incubi have know to destroy relationships (and sounds like it's getting quite physical with you), you will have to choose to continue or call it off. Either way you will probably have a time at it, plus you'll need to take extra precautions it doesn't do you (or your family) harm.

New comments for this story have been disabled