You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Ghost... Orb... Imagination?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost... Orb... Imagination?

 

I do realize there have been so many stories on orbs and ghosts and spirits. I've never had any experience with an ouija board, all though I do get curious sometimes, who doesn't? I don't believe that I live on ancient land but I see things, and I hear this humming sound.

It starts around 12:12 and lasts maybe 3 to 4 minutes. This light... I see is unbelievably beautiful, almost transparent a blue/white looking colour maybe a little grey.

It starts at the foot of my bed then slowly, but gracefully makes its way around to the bathroom door, which is across from where my bed is. Then before I can blink it's completely out of sight.

I feel a pretty strong connection to this thing. I want to reach out and feel it's presence more then I can from my bed but I'm way too afraid to get up. Showing fear is dangerous because it attracts whatever I'm seeing and also fear makes it gain power, and however powerful a spirit or ghost gets it can physically hurt you...

I needed to talk to someone who knew about this kind of stuff so I contacted my friend Derek. He told me that people with a good sixth sense can listen and hear, as well as feel spirits. I thought that was pretty cool but I don't think I'm that one person. I described the colour to him and he said blue usually means that its sad or lonely and it could be the outline of a ghost that was killed but can't rest in peace.

I've always wondered about my house. I've seen a few things before but not quite like this. Normally just small things. I feel like something watches my every move. I'm so tempted to yell out "If there is something there, please give me a sign" but like I said, I'm so afraid to have any contact with these sort of things. Besides I don't even think that will work unless I'm using an ouija board and I don't think that's something I want to be messing with right now...

If there is someone who can help me out or at least give me some info please comment below and I'll be sure to stay updated.

Thanks!

-A-

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, drawmeapicture, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bilbil17 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Hello! Although I posted my own story on this site a few years ago, I never really took much time to read what others had posted... Until tonight. I am completely amazed at how many similar stories there are. Mine isn't as unusual as I had thought.
There truly is something going on out there. I cannot believe, especially now, that science hasn't caught up with what we, those of us who have had these experiences, already know. Or have they?

My story is titled "Forever at Camp". If you read it, let me know what you think.

Thanx! BB

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: