You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: An Experience With An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

An Experience With An Incubus

 

I'm a female living in Idyllwild, CA. Recently I've been harassed by an Incubus. Every once in a while I feel someone touching me or feeling me. I remember it really starting on January 14 of this year when I was in bed. I began to fall asleep when I felt someone on me. I looked down to see if anyone was there but I saw nobody. I tried to turn over and make it go away but it kept getting on top of me. So I turned over and laid on my front and I felt something grab my butt. I tried to get up but as soon as I sat up something pushed me back down.

This is where it gets really weird. The thing rolled me over and had sex with me on my front. I distinctly remember being pushed up and down the bed by something invisible. After a while it stopped and I was able to sleep. But the next night the same thing happened. It grabbed me and this time I couldn't go to sleep because every time I tried it would roll me onto my back and have sex with me from behind.

But recently it has gotten even more strange. As weird as it sounds I feel like it's somehow controling my clothes. Not like what I wear but actually physically controling my clothes. I remember in class I would be writing or sitting and I would feel my pant leg roll up and something slide up the side of my leg. I have to keep myself from gasping or yelling. Another time I was walking down the hall after school and my shirt pushed me backwards and then forewards into the bathroom, and then had its way with me... Many times I will physically see clothes float over when I'm in bed and put themselves onto me. This often is a sign that it will harass me. I've had dirty laundry float over, put itself between my legs and grope me.

Honestly I don't really mind it. It's not bad or anything.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, interesting1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Sandeep44 (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
Try to get out of this situation immediately before it goes worse. Place the rock salts on the four corner of your room. And while going outside. Have a nail, a piece of coal and dried Red Chilly keep all these 3 items in a piece of cloth and close it. Carry it with you always in your bag. The Incubus will drain your health in over time and might cause death. A piece of Warning. Say me if it helped you. God bless you.
Contact me if you want: victorsm488 [at] gmail.com
miesy (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-19)
i have been 21 years with an "incubus" and he has yet to "drain" me.

😆 😉
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
CosmicFlare, your belief that an Incubus (or Succubus) drains their human "victim" is based on falsehood.

I have been with a Succubus for nine years now and she has yet to "drain" me.
CosmicFlare (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
No judgement but you seriously enjoy being drained? 😕 it will kill you eventually not from violence...hmm...
CosmicFlare (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
Incubis are not always about intercourse... Eventually you get tired of it seriously unless it's an incubus that knows how to keep the spark alive... Hehe sorry a little humor:P you'll get tired <_<"
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
shaunheflin,

You are asking for details that violate the Guidelines of this site. Please go TROLL somewhere else...

Rook

LNTP
debzinger (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
I want to agree with what Miesy said. My visitations started when I was a Christian (a good a devout Christian too) and married. I tried to pray the spirit off, asked my family for help and also my now ex-husband who was just annoyed that I wouldn't let him sleep. Incubi or Enoch's fallen angels are pretty possessive with their lovers and will not let you have any one else. You should make up your mind and QUICKLY whether to keep this spirit or not. This is not a game! It is not novelty or entertainment. These guys mean business and it's likely for keeps!
miesy (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
you say it harrasses you, but you also say you enjoy it, which doesn't make sense to me, as something that harrasses is, in definition, a negative thing.

Anyways. I would advise you to make up your mind. Because if you are welcoming it, it easelly never leave again, and will interfere in your future relationships, like a lover inlove would do, and things could become quite nasty for you, in ways you can't even imagine.

So, don't treat it lightly.
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
that's really interesting... I'll let Michael speak this time:
"It really is kind of wow... If you enjoy it, then he just might be your soulmate or maybe a lover from another life... Do you feel like you're totally happy, fulfilled, satisfied when you're with him? Or do you want him to go? If your answer to the first question is "yeah" than he's your soulmate, otherwise he's just a past life possessive boyfriend... That's just my opinion, you are free to believe what you want!"
DaniMaire (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
hii I would like to speak to you more about this as I'm having similar experiences x
Onnie (2 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
i have a spirit following me. I don't mind him at all and I actually like him following me. I feel safe when hes around ❤
Experiences_Of_Jennifer (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-05)
Incubi's are sometimes actually men!. Men that are experts in the occult. I dated a man long distance who would visit me at night as an incubi. Phone sex was better, I felt it stronger. Aleister crowley was an example of this phenomena.
GeminiGirl (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-25)
ive had something similar happen in a way my clothes didn't float but my body got tingly and I felt it bite my neck sometimes leaving marks and always left me drained I met a very powerful guy who got rid of it for me at the expense of some of my energy but it was better than having that thing around
BloodyButterflyKiss (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
You don't think it's bad?! You don't mind it? XD OMG. I would be FREAKING OUT. I'd just hate it. Something I didn't know having its way with me. I give you kudos for being able to stand that. XD Just be careful, because incubi can be dangerous.
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Show it that you don't want it near you or in you for that matter. Good luck. 😉
Lurina (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
i know what your going through except the cloths thing but it is very possesive trust me this guy was flirting with me and trying to get with me sexually but my sister flipped out when he touched me like my legs and my thighs her temperment had turned she grabbed a knife and put it to his nose adn was goign to cut it then she put it to his thing and threatend to cut it off but then I noticed a lok in her eyes they were black that thing was not my sister... It was preotecting me being very posessive it was all cool and everything until I thought it left for good but that was 3 months ago it is now recently back adn two nights ago it bit my hand in the space beween my thumb and index finger that space that makes the L I saw teeth marks and it was very red and it still hurt the next day... Don't mess with these things they will eventually hurt you especially when they rape you... Trust me I have been haunted by these things for a year or two intercourse and all I thought it was great and fun but then I got smart and leraned the truth...
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
Woooow. Great story!

Okay,so I recently learned about the incubus and succubus and what not but I strongly believe that you need to stop this thing. I have read on this web site that they are demons... Which is obviously not good. I'm afraid for you that this thing will start getting possessive of you and will own you. Heck its already playing with your clothes in public and is raping you in the bathrooms. This is very scary to me.

Ultimately the choice is up to you, you can keep not minding it, or you can get help. What ever you may choose, I hope you are okay and may God be with you. ❤
merry_molotov (2 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
Well, Hun... Being a young woman of 17 as well and having experianced similar things, all I can say, is it would be in your best interests to be rid of it... Teen hormones and such, you know? Sex is easy to become addicted to at our age, and it can become a very dangerous situation. And be careful, after it's gone. I tried to experiance the same things again after mine had left, and I ended up with the most beautiful and precious thing in this world to me: my daughter. And as much as I love my baby girl, teen motherhood isn't a fun job. Keep us updated, mmkay?
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-18)
The thing is blackcat, we don't know whether it is demon or not, this "succubus/incubus are demons" bullcrap is just some medieval shiatstirring, they aren't demons but they certainly ain't angels either, and there is not always good apples growing on the incubus/succubus tree. And I'm pretty sure that saying "god rebuke you" and all that high-and-mighty shiat doesn't do much more than annoy these things, that is the thing that differentiates them from pure evil spirits.
blackcat (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-18)
I agree with ZiShu, you should get rid of it by any means possible. When most people encounter a demon they pray or say God rebuke you.
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Maybe you're not being annoyed by it are you cause you don't mind it... But that's good so that the ghost may leave you alone when you keep on not minding it 😊
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
When you are emotionally ready tell it to go. You have to feel it from the inside out and it can not come with insecurity. You have to TELL IT TO LEAVE and when it comes, and it will, you have to be ready to fight. Phsyically and mentally. With every fiber of your body you have to be strong and fed up.
Lucy666 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-21)
I hasn't hurt you by this story it seems to care or you, you should be gratefull it isn't hurting you my friend I wish you luck but if it does hurt you just tell him to stop or leave.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-19)
This could be one very powerful incubus. Either that or you have powerful telekinesis or both.
Stop this incubus. It will only make your life harder for you.
God Bless
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
P.S I know some of these dudes are saying "ZOMGZ SAPS TEH LIFES OUT OF MEH" and that's bullshiat, but as sergeant says these fellows are rather possessive sometimes and it might to be in your best interests to let it stay unless your really sure you can handle it.
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
hey waw I really don't know what to say umm did you say dressed you OMG... I can't believe it... Well hope you get red if it...
scaredtobealone (3 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
um... I really think that's not an incubus, don't mean to scare you but I have read up on incubus's and I don't think that's incubus like behavior personally that woulda scared the crap outta me if I was to get out of the shower and a shirt floated up to me started buttoning itself up. Try to get in touch with a priest or somethin.
interesting1 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Update: Today my ghost literally dressed me. I was in my room after a shower and a flannel floated up and put itself on me. The buttons buttoned themselves up. WTF
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
I would like to suggest doing a bit of research on incubus/sucubus- even if it is just Googled on the inter net.

This is not an entity that just wants to 'play' nice. They can be very dangerous zapping your health and even your life.

Please proceed with caution, and please read up on these beings.

God Bless!
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
You might not mind it, but that's really creepy. Especially if it happens outside your room. The pleasure is understandable, its possible the reason you don't mind this happening to you is because you might be enjoying it. But just be careful. If its really an Incubus that's doing this to you, know that they also suck the life force out of you every time they have "sex" with you. Anyway, good luck and stay safe. ❤ 😊 ❤

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled