You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board And Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board And Guardian Angel

 

Just recently me, my fiancee and our friend were using a ouija board to talk to our guardian angels and I found out that mine is my Uncle David. To make sure it was him I asked what struck him before he passed and I wasn't holding on to the plachette. It went to a 'B' and he was struck by a boat and drowned. I asked if I have ever seen him as a child and I have at the age of 3 but he passed before I was born. I asked if I have ever almost drowned and he said yes. I asked if my brother saved me and it went to yes again. I asked if I have ever almost died I'm my sleep from my sleep apnea and it said yes. I have been told the same thing in a dream.

We asked what Krystina would pass from and he went to 'L' and we asked if he meant lung cancer and it went to yes. She has smoked since her real parents started her on cigarettes at the age of 5 and she hasn't quit since she only stopped smoking menthol. It also said that she would pass before me but with no pain and she would be awake. I was told that I would pass in my sleep from my sleep apnea. During most of this I was kind of emotional. I asked if he could tell me when I would die and he said he couldn't because he didn't want me to be sad anymore. I asked if me and my fiancee were going to heaven and he said yes. I had him ask her guardian that question for her because I felt he wouldn't know if she would go there or not.

The only thing I have found out about when I would pass would be around the next three years. It went to goodbye before I could ask if I would live longer or shorter than that. Our friend asked her own questions when me and my fiancee were holding on to the plachette but I won't go into it. The answers it gave for her were all true and things she and her family would know. But I won't go into any greater detail because I feel she would want it kept private. When we used the board we had a bible, crucifix, 4 candles with crosses, and prayers to ward away evil in them, me and my fiancee were wearing armbands that say GODSTRONG EPH 6:10-11, and we had incenses that came from a Saint Michael prayer or something like that. All I know about that one is the prayer says for him to turn away those who mean to do evil upon us. I would like the opinion of others who have used a ouija board before. Really any information you could give me would be nice. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jdt102000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

netta (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
hey my name is lynette I did a ouija board on my 14 birthday and it worked, when I do them I have my golde Miraculous medal and golde cross necklace on the board.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
One thing you should know if you are Christian; We are not suppose to dabble with the occult, in which Ouija board is part of.
In the bible it states that each and every person is born with an Guardian Angel.
How can your uncle be your guardian if he was alive when you were?
All type of spirits cannot clearly see the future, but they can see the past.
The one rule you must know is, if you want to contact a Guardian Angel, you by call it by Angel of God.
Demons do not respond to God's name for some reason. They hate the name and will not stand by it.
You had forgotten to mention God to the spirit you speaking with.
Demons love to deceive us as much as they can so they can make the person believe them. It is possible to speak with your Guardian Angel through the board but most likely he/she will not want to because of the evil that surrounds it.
If you want to communicate with your Angel of God, pray to it. Signs will come to you and eventually dreams.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
When you are born, you then have a angel to protect you. It can not be a loved one. Now loved ones can come back to see you and I do think they can help fight off demons that have attached them selfs to you. If there has been one attached to your mom or dad or who ever you live with, don't you think it would know all the things that go down in you house hold or family. I know for a fact to never ever trust a ghost. No matter what they say or look like. I have studied this kind of stuff for 15 years plus. Please do not play this game anymore. Like I say, Its not a game, its a portal to hell. God bless you...
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Congratulations! You have a guardian angel who trusts you dearly, some people say that it was a demon, I do not, the pray is a powerful thing, always ask for a blessing before you do this again, just to be sure. Next time you talk to him say thank you, for being my uncle. Then just smile and see what happens

Cya,
Jason
666DemonKid666 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
I am very sorry to say this but demons can do anything you cannot trust anything it says because it will fool you and it will find you

From,
Demon Kid
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Hi, I liked your story. But no I haven't try a Ouiji Board. But it ssad that they said you would die sometime in the next three years. But do you believe them?
GIRLIE 😕 😭 😭
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Im an expert with the board an when I first heard his story I thought automatically that it was lying. Then I realized that you had protection. Ya'll are the smartest people I've seen use the board. BUT there are some easier ways to provent a demon from coming through the door. If you want to know more please contact me at ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
I do believe this is the first time, on this site, that a Guardian Angel Ouija has been discussed. I could be wrong, I just do not recall reading one before this.
I have had a few board experiences in my past, and I HAVE to tell you that most of them appeared to be the innocent exchange of information that this one also seemed to be.
I have read and reread the account, and I would like to point something out. I am only going by what you have written, so if I misinterpreted something, please do feel free to correct me. I promise I will not fly off the highest tower and go nuts on you.
This "being" supplied you with an initial, and you all supplied the word. When you were asking about David, it gave you a "b" and you jumped straight to "boat". When you were curious about Krystina's death, it supplied "l" and you asked it "lung cancer" and it replied yes.
The interesting thing about Ouija, and probably the biggest reason people seem to be drawn to them, despite all of the warnings is that there are so many "unknowns" about them. One theory is that our own brain power creates the answers. In other words, subconsciously, we KNOW the answer, but it is hidden deep (or not so deep) within our psyche that it shows up in the board. Another theory is that we are actually conversing with a Spirit or a ghost. Now, I do not know the answer to that. I do know that at times, I have seen both occur. At least that is what I THOUGHT happened at the time.
The most important thing to remember is that there is no actual PROOF of who you are speaking TO. They may have the answers to questions that no one save for yourself should know, BUT if this is a "mind reading" session... YOU are the "spirit" of the board.
See what I am saying?
IF this is a life impaired person that you are speaking to, HOW would you actually get concrete proof that it is who it says it is? It could be anyone who had the fortune of seeing what it is that you are questioning.
It is also important to remember that nothing is written in stone. As far as I know, only the ten commandments were. And on that thread, NO ONE save for The Creator knows when your number is up. Not your Passed Uncle, not your guardian angel, Only the Creator. We make choices in life, and with those choices comes consequences or rewards.
Simple as that.
Do not believe the time lines. A million years could be seen in the blink of an eye. Do not worry about making sure your personal effects are in order before the three year deadline (please excuse the pun). Chances are...
Any more questions, please let me know. I just sort of skimmed over the top here as I could almost feel the frustration in your comment.
Thank you.
raincolor (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-05)
Wow, smoking at 5? That's terrible... I really hope that was a typo...

And as for trusting the board, my advice is don't. I've learned from experience that there are no questions a demon cannot answer through the board. It's also been argued that an entity, whether good or evil, will know answers to questions you ask it -- regardless of its identity. So just be careful!

Watch out for strange goings on with you or the others who participated in ouija. And if I were you, the moment I noticed something paranormal starting to happen, I'd take action. Thanks for sharing!
jdt102000 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
I have read many different forms of the bible and I just felt like putting it up I didn't even have my hands on the thing. It was her friend that believes it all. I just want to see what people will say about the experience and I was looking to hear from people that have had there own experiences as well. Not to be told I'm a sinner I have already prayed for forgivenes and this is my first time doing such a thing.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Don't believe it, it was not your uncle. Plain and simple. The Bible and crucifixes do not protect you when you are committing a sin against God that the Bible is very explicit about-don't seek the council of the dead. Write it off as lucky that nothing else has happened, forget what the stupid thing said and rather than having the Bible with you, actually open it up and read it, see what Jesus has done for you and me. Then you will not have to ask questions like that and sin to get a wrong answer. All the right answers are right there in the Bible.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
Even although you took all the protection you thought would ward against evil, one must be leery of what those who have passed beyond tell you. You are in charge of your own life & destiny - predicting what has happened and what will happen is very different. Things may change at any time, so you should always keep this in mind. Don't live your life based on what the dead tell you - it could prove to be a self-fulfilling profiecy. Good luck and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: