You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady of the Backyard

Real Ghost Stories

Lady of the Backyard

 

This just happened last night. It was about quarter to midnight. I was staying up late, as I usually do on the weekends. (I'm on spring break) I went to pour a cup of soda into the sink. As I got to the sink, something caught my eye. I ignored it the first time, but as I was pouring the flat soda in the sink, I saw it again out of the corner of my eye. I looked out the window directly in front of me and saw what looked like a woman dressed in a white wedding dress floating around in the backyard! I was scared. I tried to say something, but couldn't quite get the sound out. After watching for a few minutes, I saw the woman turn and stare at me. That just made me even more scared. She just kept staring and staring, until she finally vanished into thin air. I called my parents from bed, and they went outside. They didn't find anything. We all went to bed, but I was too scared to sleep. Several hours had gone by, and I began to hear a woman's voice humming the wedding march. I was so scared, so I turned the TV on and stayed up the rest of the night.

Other hauntings by IndianaJonesFan16

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Scary_Balloons (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
Freaky, but I have had a similar expierience which I will post once the page is back up xP
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
hi I have seen 3 ghost and the 4th one I just heard. You couldn't move or speak because it was a big shock to you. I was like that the first time I saw one. The 2nd time I could move then finally speak they just stare and sometimes smile. You know there just in the same situation as you. Don't worry they can scare you because they stare at you. They don't know there dead that what I got told. Don't worry I have been through things like that I'm only 16 years old and I have had 4 ghosts in a year.
M. (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-07)
Hello,
That a experience you had! I don't blame you for being scared! You saw something and later heard her singing! I believe you have e.s.p.and I hope you don't get a scare,again!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: