You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Boy In Blue

Real Ghost Stories

Boy In Blue

 

It was a while back now. I was 12 at the time. I shared a room with my sister, who was 9 years old.

I didn't have a big house, it was just average sized. It was a pretty desolate area. It was in Mississippi. I cannot remember the exact date, or year as a matter of fact, as I am in my twenties now. I have always been interested in ghosts, but this is the only ghostly experience I have ever had.

During the day I heard faint moans, almost as if a child was crying or some such. I had no neighbors to confront; only a sister, and a mother. My father no longer lived with us.

I was in my room one night, as per usual. My sister was in her bed, closest to the window, and I was in mine, closest to the door.

I heard faint moans again, just like a child, and I was rather brave, so I went to check it out. I saw a small boy, around the age of 7, I would say, dressed in a blue suit, walking up and down the landing. Not once, did he make eye contact with me, but he seemed to be searching for something, or someone. He was crying, like I thought. I just stood there in shock. He wasn't see through, he looked extremely vivid, however he just seemed very ghostly. He was pale skinned, quite creepy looking; the stereotypical ghost really. I'm not sure why he was wearing a suit, but I heard the faint word, "mummy," being whispered.

I hear his mum died in this house, in that room. His name was Thomas. When his mother died, he had nobody. He didn't know what to do, because he didn't know nobody was coming for him. He didn't know to call an ambulance, or call for help. So Thomas just left her there.

He went looking for somebody. He found nobody. A few weeks later, he died too, and went back to the house.

I went back to my room, still in shock. I was shivering, and hid under the bedsheets. My sister stayed in deep sleep, and I never told anybody. There was no point, as they wouldn't have believed me...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sambob9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Butterflylover5 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
that's so sad. It makes me want to cry. I hope he found the light and his mommy.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
Awesome story! Just one question though: how did you know the history of the little boy? Did you do some research on that?

I wonder if the suit he had on was the suit he was buried in.

Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: