You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: It Continues Every Night

Real Ghost Stories

It Continues Every Night

 

First I want to get something straight. I am 13 and I am terrified. Ok, for some bizarre reason my family has always encountered ghosts. When my dad was a child he lived in a house in Colombia and it was pretty old (I'm not sure how old though, sorry) and then when he and my aunt would be in the kitchen they would hear, 'knock knock knock' on the door of the kitchen. They would walk out and see what was going on, except when they did they wouldn't see a thing.

In the house it is now a bank. Soon however, the employees would hear things coming at them and knocking on doors. One even said the 'ghost' came from behind and pulled her hair. The security guards at night never wanted to stay there because the 'ghost' would scare them away.

Now we live in America but I'm still scared. In my new house I don't feel safe. I feel like something is watching me and sometimes I wake up because I feel like something grabbed me and yes, I have woken up and found out that everybody was asleep. I would stay awake and turn on the lights and look everywhere! I always see nothing. I feel like I'm being watched all the time. I even keep having different dreams that scare me. Now I'm really terrified and I'm only 13 and I don't know what to do or what that is that is watching me, please help me! Somebody please.

Thank you sooo much

-lulu-

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pixieunstable, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
I was like you not to long ago. I felt unsafe in my own room! I allways felt that I was not alone. One day I said NO MORE! I got my bible and I open it to something 91 sorry I can't remember my grandma to do it. And I said it out long 2 times and my dad came in and put holy water and before I went to sleep I said the prayer again and my fear was gone I felt me again not scared beacues I know god will allways be there with me! I hope I help!

❤ Selinda ❤
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Do you have any pets? I feel safe when my dog sleeps with me... Just a little suggestion 😊

Best of luck.
nicolee1993 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I'm not that much older than you and I too went through the phase that every where I lived was haunted. If you just relax and don't think about stuff being "haunted" it gets a lot better. Hang in there.
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Everyone is scared of ghost for a certain period in their life. If you are that scared then consider moving out. Talk to your parents about it, and beg them to move out for your sake. Sleep with your brothers so you will feel safer. If you'll feel better, go to church. Or just have your own god or guardian watch over you. Maybe you also need more company at night, like stay up more with friends and families.
IWasMarieAntoinetteInMyPast (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
You could have a house blessing, or where you feel most unsafe go around and put holy water around. I once did this when I was about 10, and being 13 now too I still feel a presence around my house. This is what I did, I took holy water and took alittle and threw it around my room. In the corners, around my bed, and I carried a cross with me. I also slept with rosaries my Grammy gave me. I hope someday you will no longer be terrified, and feel safe.
Jlh27 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Apparently you should ask for the Archangel Michael to protect you, that's what the best mediums suggest when you are feeling scared because fear can make the experience elevate sometimes!
bm77136 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Oh I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through! Be strong and trust in the Lord because He can give you the strength to endure anything. I know that it helps me when I am scared of anything from a quiz to the paranormal.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Wow! Oh my gosh, I feel SO sorry for you! I will try my very best to make you feel better! Now first thing. As a catholic I think you should pray to god and ask him and all the angels and saints. Put a cross over your bedroom door, maybe that will help. But BELIEVE me, I am 12 years old and I have had happenings at my house. It can be really scary. But that's why you have me. ❤ If you ever want to talk to me just let me know! 😊
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
O sweety I am so sorry. Let me tell you. I am going to be 28 this sept and I am still terrified. I know what they can do. I act like I do not fear even thow my heart beats so fast it feels like its going to pop. Just know in your heart they can not hurt you. Trust in God. He is the only way I can feel safe. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ. They hate to hear his name. Unless its not a demon then you are safe. Ask your mom to get you a cross or a cross neckles. If its just a cross take it to a man of God like a pastor. Have him pray over it and bless it with oil. Know in your heart it will work and hang it over your bedroom door. If you can make this happen then have a pastor come bless every window and door in your house with oil. Try anything, I have. Good luck and God bless. I go through the same things you are right now so if you feel the need to talk please just let me know.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: