You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Ghostly Gift

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghostly Gift

 

When I was 17 my grandfather/hero died of a massive heart attack. Everyone in the family was devastated when they heard the news. When I turned 20 my cousin (Erica), was 18, had just found out she was 1 month pregnant. Her and her husband decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise. She had a dream that our grandfather showed up and asked her what she was going to name her daughter.

When she was 4 months she had another dream that our grandfather had showed up in and again he asked what she was going to name her daughter. This time she told the family what she had dreamt about. My grandmother then said she had a dream that our grandfather had told her that she was about to be a great grandmother of a beautiful baby girl. At 8 months she and her husband still hadn't decided on a name. She had the same dream again but this time when he asked her for the name she said Nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards). She told us about this latest dream and her decision to name the baby Nevaeh.

The next month she went to sleep one night and our grandfather showed up about 3 hours into sleep and said two words ITS TIME. She woke up almost immediately and at 3 in the morning she gave birth to my beautiful cousin Nevaeh.

Not the typical story of a ghostly visitor but one in the same.

Other hauntings by 2BaD4U69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 2BaD4U69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

2BaD4U69 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
thank you all for your kind and considerate comments...

Thank you,
Jeff c.
Kaitlyn001 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
This is a beautiful story. And what a unique origional name for your cousin.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
That is a beautiful story and tribute to your family. Your grand father was still looking after you all, and probably still is in his own way.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
wow! That must have been cool for your cousin and I like the name Nevaeh.

GOOD STORY!

❤ Selinda ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: