You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Lady Of The House 3

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady Of The House 3

 

Like in my other two stories the lady of the house 1 and 2, I have had very strange happenings at my house, mostly when I was 4-9 years old. Through the years I have heard, seen, and in a way talked to a lady in silver. In my first experience she was like an angel sent to protect me. The second time she came I only heard her walking around. Now this time would be most unpleasant. I was 9 years old and it was about 1:00 a.m. I was just laying in bed and I looked out my bedroom door and saw her. But this time she was angry. Her hair was no longer smooth but wild, her face was not kind and caring, but scary and like a killer.

Her eyes had not the calmness to them anymore, with the black, black color but were swirling green and with fire on them. The nails were like claws for she showed her hands to me. She growled at me. She had fangs! The only thing that didn't change was her silver dress.

It was still shiny and pretty. Then I screamed for my dad! And he came running, I told him what I saw and said at first I thought it was my mom, but it wasn't. Once I got a good look I was SO scared that I slept with him and my mom for the rest of the night.

Why do you think that lady appeared to me like this? Had I made her angry? I need help!

Other hauntings by Ghostluver

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostluver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
thanks everyone for all their comments, it really made me feel better! Thanks again!
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Maybe the lady finally showed you her true self. Go ahead and use crosses and holy water if those items help you.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
No problem Ghostluver! PS don't let anyone get you down and stop you from doing what you love. Have an awesome day babe! ❤ Jasmin
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
thanks jasmin. I think that you are right. Again, thanks for evrything... 😉 ❤
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Ghostluver I this is in regards to the talk about your holy water and cross comments. I think you should continue to comment but leave that stuff out. I see you are on here all the time I don't think you should stop if you really love this site. I just think people are getting offended because you keep saying holy water and crosses. I know that all of your comments are not about these two things I have seen them. THe thing is people get bothered when you try to act like an expert at things and mention holy water and a cross. Thats all. I think you should continue to comment though. You seem very nice and I would love to see your comments if I was the story poster! ❤Jasmin
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
In my experiences there are some demons that start out as a human spirit, but something happens and they change. I don't know what happened to the lady in the silver dress, but maybe something happened. If you are able to communicate with her in a safe way, maybe you can try and find out what happened. These demons are not beyond help but can still be extremely dangerous, so take great care with whatever you do.
Kaitlyn001 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
This is really strange.
Perhaps it's a demon taking form of the Lady in the Silver Dress.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Are you certain, with the passage of time, that this was the same 'person' visiting you? Is it possible that another 'individual' made themselves to look lie the lady in silver?

God Bless!
nicolee1993 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
Like you my house is also haunted. I'm probably wrong about this but maybe when she saw you it reminded her of a daughter she had that needed help when she was younger. If you didn't "call" for her anymore you might have made her mad. Those are my thoughts I hope I could help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: