You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Our House is Full of Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Our House is Full of Spirits

 

My name is Lenny and I am 40 years old. Most of my life I have been made fun of because of the things I see. I would like to prove to my friends and family that I'm not crazy, like they think. I HAVE BEEN ON A QUEST FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS to capture a photo of just one of the many things that have came my way.

One late evening, me and my girlfriend decided that we needed some shelves in our room for the tv. After getting the shelves put up, I put the tv on one and plugged everything in. I then noticed that the cable was not working, so I followed the cable outside and saw that it had been disconnected. It was hanging about 3 inches away from the ground. When I went back inside, this is what was on the tv screen. I took several photos over the course of approximatively 45 min.

Again, we do not have cable service nor was the cable connected to the line outside. The picture seemed to very slightly move at times, in the way of the figure swaying back and forth and side to side, but was clear to both me and my girlfriend. We both describe it as a person standing there in a nightgown, holding a lantern in one hand and something else in the other. We have looked at the pictures with many different photo programs to possibly see who this person is, where they are at, what it was doing etc. Every time we look at the pictures we seem to see more and more detail.

The figure stayed on the tv until I turned the channel, when I turned it back the figure was gone. Hopefully you can examine the pictures and possibly give us some explanation to what we have seen. We would be happy to send by mail or e-mail copy's of all the pictures if you would like. Thank you for you time

Our House is Full of Spirits 1
Our House is Full of Spirits 2
Our House is Full of Spirits 3

PS: We have had several other experiences in our house. The most frequent involves a little girl named melissa. There is also a big beautiful cross that lights up our bathroom window at night. Endless photos of orbs, our animals even seem to notice them.

Lenny Harvey

Hesperia CA

92345

PaperBagLen [at] aol [dot] com

[update 2007-04-10]

Analysis from Shane Analysis from Shane, regular user of this site: I did a photo analysis of all of his pictures and in the first one I was able to see that the object in the hand not holding the latern is a photo. The color is off as I had to adjust lighting and hue to get the photo to appear. I cleaned up the photo from Lenny's first picture and did different things to it to disclose what the spirit is holding in its hand.

Webmaster's comment: personally I can clearly identify a cloaked figure with a malicious grin. Pretty creepy. But then again, I know the human brain is wired to identify faces in many chaotic patterns, so it could be nothing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Bahamut9003 (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-12)
I think you are mistaking the photo for a part of the nightgown that the entity has on. It looks like a woman's nightgown and the picture you think she is holding is actually the end of the sleeve of the nightgown. Not only that, but that lantern looks from a different time period altogether. She may be a wanderer or guiding soul. Haven't heard of many ghosts that carry actual objects around with them, besides the occasional weapon or toy. A lantern is kind of ominous in a sense and a very peculiar item to be carried by a ghost.

Picture #3
You can clearly see the hand coming out of the sleeve of the nightgown and resting on something almost as if she is waiting for someone or standing guard. It definitely is authentic to me as it identifies with a lot of other stories where you are able to see the apparitions body, but not the face.

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in:)
AshCat (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Your friends and family are the ones who are crazy for not acknowledging the existence of the spirit world!
LoraChaidora (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
Lenny,

Wow! These pics are scary!


I agree with ROOK,

"it's possible to change channels on a TV with or without a cable input."
I work with one US cable/satellite company as tech support representative. YES, you can change channel even cable is not connected. But you'll get a snowy screen if its on a channel or you'll get black or blue screen if it was set to the input/source/ tv/video.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
First I've seen of this thread- very interesting.
I'm a bit disappointed Harvey didn't jump in the conversation- or give any type of update. I would think if he were trying to hoax, he would have left the part out of the figure being seen on a "cable free" screen... But say, in his yard. He did mention that the incident happened at night, which would discard the "sunlight reflection" theory. Most likely a great case for the young folks of "Fact or Faked"
If the incident occured exactly as told- very strange and quite creepy.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
lp2298,

Did you really just say...

"Wait. If you didn't have a connected cable, how did you change channels?"

Ummm it's possible to change channels on a TV with or without a cable input... Heck back in day... Before digital signals each TV channel broadcast on a different frequency and changing channels 'changed the frequency' you were receiving... Kinda like a radio...

Spirit Photography like this has a name...I.T.C

(Instrumental Trans-communication: The use of TVs, radios, telephones, computers, and other technical equipment to get information from the other side.)

Some examples can be found here...

Http://www.worlditc.org/

You place your TV on a channel that receives 'white noise' and take pictures... You then check your pictures to see if you captured any images... Then you ensure that those images are not from a possible 'bleed over' signal...ect,ect... (Yes even these need to be de-bunked.)

I can't believe you have picked older experiences with pictures to attempt to 'debunk'...why 'dredge up the past' when there are so many new experiences being shared... Some with pictures of their own.

Just saying...

Respectfully,

Rook
lp2298 (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Wait. If you didn't have a connected cable, how did you change channels? Now I like the photos but this seems faked for that one reason. Maybe it was just the channel you were on.
TheOneAndOnly (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
OK I would like to open this up for discussion, for I have used different types of photo programs to see if I could make out a face of some sort.

I am kind of bummed out that this is an old post, because I am really intrigued by this photo now.
Ok this is what I just saw:
I could make out 2 faces... Now I don't know if it was the human mind playing tricks on me or if I really saw something: But I see some biblical figure with a crown around his head in this picture...
Also if I look at it differently I can see a demons face...

I don't know what it is, I hope people will look at this and report back with that You think it is. I just clicked away the picture because it was really starting to freak me out
TheOneAndOnly (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-06)
if this is authentic I would like to say: nice job
Alltho I really want to believe this is true photo (I do believe in spirits or ghosts, but I 'dont think its possible to catch them on camera)

Now my reason to believe this might be a fabricated photo: There's a mouse cursor in the screen.
You just said your tv didn't have no cables plugged in, but obviously there's a computer plugged in.
Now I'm worried that this is a prank and you're using a wallpaper or something that just looks spooky;)
I hope I'm wrong tho.
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Omg, that is SCARY! In the first few pics, you can tell its a lady with a old fashioned night gown on, and shes holding a lantern or light! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing man!

❤Adi ❤
dreamer (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-09)
i live in hesperia also and I believe every word I have never seen any actually spirits in my home but we've had some unexplainable experiences
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
Those are really creepy!

I have never seen photos like those before!

How scary!

Stay Safe!
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
The first three you can tell it is a woman in what looks like a night gown, holding a oil lantern, and as the other one it looks sort of freaky. Thanks for sharing. 😲
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-04)
That is the most CREEPIEST thing I have ever seen in my life! Those pictures are AWESOME! I wonder how you live in that house!
Biemaster
TammyMom (32 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-13)
MrHarvey, I'm sorry to have to say this but, to me, it looks like the reflection of the window covered by curtains that are not thick fabric, yet not see-through fabric either. Thin enough to let the light through, but not thin enough to see outside. There seems to be a table to one side of the window with what appears to be, possibly, a lamp or something similar, the edge of which can be seen slightly in front of the window. Above the lamp, or whatever it is, the curtain is slightly away from the wall or window frame just enough to let a small square of sunlight shine on the wall. On the other side of the window there appears to be a picture of some sort which instead of hanging vertically, which would make it appear rectangular, is instead hanging corner up, making it appear as a diamond shape. I do admit that it being there for 45 minutes, until you changed the channel and then returned to that channel does seem odd, but was it fading away on its own before that? Perhaps it was the sun moving to a different position in the sky at that time. It's just one theory which you might take into account. It is a good story though.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
This looks like a lady, with a flowered night gown on, large breast area, holding a lite of some kind in the left hand, or with the view I am looking at it would be the right, the right hand, holding the photograph, looks like a head of something, not quite human at all. Just can't figure out what it is.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-27)
I seen ghosts before that is freaky I just see
young ghosts ghost kids. I believe you.
KkodakK (4 stories) (8 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
OMG, this story is so freaky - especially the pictures. The close up of the photo looks like a male figure, dressed up in a Marine uniform or some sort of uniform. But again, the photo is not clear for me to truly identify. Whatever it is, this is probably the creepist story here. 😐
nicky (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
i totally believe you lenny I believe in ghost aswell and I've seen some to in my house so wateva you say don't let anyone let you down. I hope you find some more and take more pics xx
speakswithspirits (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
HI Lenny, Lenny you are what we call a spirit photograhper. This means that you are able to take pictuers of ghost and spirits and the end results are more then good. Your energy draws them in and they are willing to show themselves to you through your camara. Keep up the good work. I almost forgot the figure on the tv screen with picture in hand is the wife of a coal miner the lantern was his. I get the name Jim. She is not looking for him, But showing you him. I would like to know how long this home has been in your family? Because I get the feeling that most are of relation to one another. I also have to inform you that because of your talent you also have brought home others from outside the home ,Meaning not all of them belong to the home, They have followed you. They won't hurt you they are just curious about you. Ask God to send down his Angels that collect and ask that they leave no one behind, In other words you don't have to go home, But you can't stay here.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
I would love to see the other photos he has of this event. I am wondering if there are any that has a clear image of the head or at least shows the head of the entity? I ran these photos through a couple of photo programs and as far as I can tell the images are not fakes. For this event to have taken place for the length of time that it did, this entity if it is one, must have used up a lot of energy. Would have been great to try get some EVP and EMF reading in the area.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
Just a small notification: I've update the story with Shane's input on the 1st photograph.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
If your photos are authentic, you are one lucky person. Those of us who have been investigating and photographing paranormal activities for a long time do not often get a chance to photograph a full form apparition. I did play around with your first photo on my photo editing software and I was able to get something to pop up. I sent this to Martin and I am sure he will contact you with it. I will not tell you what I see, but let you draw your own judgement.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
deejaymigs (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
Your photos are cool! The figure seem to be holding a paper or some sort. Try to check the history of your house. These might be an the old owner trying to tell you something or he/she left something and he/she needs to find it, that's why its holding a lantern (actually it looks like a candle).
Sweety (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-09)
You are not crazy! I know that you can see things that others can't. Just because you are different doesn't give people the right to make fun of you. It's okay to be different. I'm different from a lot of others girls that I go to school with and play sports with. Like I want to try and communicate with the dead. Alot of people would be too scared to try that. See! It's alright to be different. Don't let other people get you down!
wpg2316 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
Hey Lenny I believe everything you are saying Dont let peaple down you because you believe what you see Wish that I had the balls to tell some of my adventures

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: