You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Crystal Contact With My Spirit Guide

Real Ghost Stories

Crystal Contact With My Spirit Guide

 

I'm Wiccan so I do some work with energy and what-not. So I bought a crystal at a witch shop about 6 months ago. Your supposed to be able to move it with my energy, but I couldn't. I forgot about it for a while, but then I started to get obsessed with spirit guides. I really wanted to contact mine for some reason, but I didn't know why. I kept taking out my crystal and immediately it would spin. I thought it was my energy that was spinning it, I would tell the crystal (in my mind or out loud-it didn't matter) to stop moving then go in the other direction and it would do it! I showed my brother and mom and they all thought that I was becoming this powerful wiccan.

It didn't occur to me that my obsession and the sudden movement of the crystal were connected until last night. I was watching it spin and commanding it to move in different ways when it clicked- I'm 14 years old. There's no way that I'm powerful enough to move that crystal with my mind. So I asked it, "If my spirit guide is the one moving this crystal then stop." It stopped. "And move the other way." It moved the other way. I was like, this is cool, and started to ask it questions. I told it to move the crystal clockwise if the answer is yes and counter clockwise if the answer is no.

I asked it if it were here to help me. The answer was no. I asked it if it were here to protect or guide me. The answer was no. I was confused at this point thinking, then why are you here? Obviously it couldn't answer that question, but it didn't stop me from wondering. (As a side note I was asking everthing in my head at this point.) I went upstairs to my room to try asking some other questions in private.

I asked if it would talk to me through my Ouija Board, it said no. I asked it what it's name started with. A- no. B- no. C- no. D- yes. So it's name starts with a D. Then I thought that it'd be easier to figure out if it was male or female first. It told me that it's a male. I thought, alright. And after a lot of patience that came from I don't know where, and about an hour I figured out his name. Sorta. I figured out that his name is "Dcthleprmwzx" I was like 'ok I cannot pronounce that'. So I took the first letter, the middle (sixth) letter and the last letter and put them together to get 'Dex'. Well now I've got his name!

I started asking yes and no questions. I asked if Dex was here to warn me and he said yes. I asked if he were here to warn me about my future and he said no. I asked if he were here to warn me about my past and he said yes. This confused me. The past is done with so how can he warn me about it. I asked Dex if he wanted to get me to change something that happened in the past and he said yes.

I think that, since Dex is a spirit, he might have a different idea of time. If time has no meaning to spirits then my past could be my entire life- right up until I die even if I haven't lived it yet.

Anyways I asked him if I could take a break real quick and he started spinning, rather violently, 'no'. I was thinking, "uh-oh something's going to happen." Then a HUGE bug flew at my face! I screeched and threw the crystal, jumped off my couch and ran for the door. I stopped at the threshhold and looked back. Then I felt this feeling of dread in my stomach. I searched my room for hours and couldn't find the crystal or the bug. Something stopped me from talking to Dex, this was no coincidence, I know it.

My question is, what do I do now? If I can't find the crystal and he can't use a Ouija Board, how do I contact him? He was here for a reason, he had something important to tell me and I feel like there's somthing I should be doing. It's tearing at me, this feeling of dread and anticipation. I need to talk to him and figure out what he wants me to do. Any suggestions?

Other hauntings by AshleyHalliwell

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AshleyHalliwell, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Paige123 (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
Hi I'm also a young wiccen and when I read this I believe what happend!
charliegirlx (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
I think mabey it is just a spirt trying to mess with your head it may be an evil spirit and are you sure someone didn't just take the crystal.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-11)
First I'd like to address the issue of Ouija Boards. I typically use my Ouija Board two or three times a month, and I have been doing so for the past 3 years. Nothing bad has every happened, except for once, which I actually posted on this sight. Oh sure, I've gotten some down right rude spirits, but they've never gotten out of the board am I've never been harmed, expect for that one time, but that was a fluke. I may only be 14, but I've had to grow up fast and, for the most part, I know what I'm doing. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I typically do a lot of research first. Anyways I always do the proper protection rituals and stuff first so chill on the Ouija Board subject

Anyways, I've talked to Dex a lot more lately, but I've never been able to finish a conversation with him. I always get interrupted. I am positive that he is a human spirit and that he is my spirit guide. I say this because I met him in a dream once, only for a few seconds, but it was enough to convince me.
EPTX (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Everything you say sounds interesting but are you sure this spirit is really a human spirit and not an inhuman spirit tricking you? Well take care and be careful
Kalessehuine (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
I'm glad you have your mother to help you. So many of us never have that type of support that you or I have. Anyway, about the air feeling thicker... Well, all I can think is that he was trying to coalesce. That he was trying to appear or something. I've never felt anything like that, so I really don't know. Sorry!

Gods all bless,
Kally
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
I actually found my crystal again and have contacted Dex, or started to at least, but I felt this weird... Sensation. Like something felt off. The air around me felt... Heavier or thicker. So I stopped contact immediatly and haven't tried since. Can any of you explain what that feeling was?

Also as for the topic of me only being 14 and being Wiccan, there's no need to worry because my mom has been wiccan for 10 years so I can go to her for help. The only problem is is that with this kind of stuff I like to learn it on my own so I typically don't go to her for help with these things. Unless I really need to that is.
Kalessehuine (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
I want to put in my own two cents in here. The fact that he wanted to change your past is very weird, and I have no idea what to make of that. He seemed to get frustrated when you asked for a break, and that is odd, too. It is definitely not a spirit guide, as most of those a fairly patient. As for the bug, well, do feel any connection to faeries? If so, that may have been one of your friends. If not, than that bug may have been sent by your actual spirit guide (s). Now for the touchiest subject. I am 21, I am a Pagan and I have used a Ouija board twice. I am also very sensitive to ghosts and whatnot. Nothing bad EVER happened. Both times I used it on Halloween, ritually, with all the proper protections put in place. Now, I am NOT endorsing the use of a board if you have absolutely no idea of what you are doing. I would find someone who has been pagan/wiccan for a long time to help you. My long, meandering (sorry 😕) point is, is that from personal experience, nothing bad happens because of the use of a ouija board. For this instance, taking into account all the strangeness, I actually recommend trying astral travel if you want to talk to him directly, again, with all due caution. Or, if you simply want information, and a much simpler approach, try Tarot cards. Again, sorry for the lecture, but I just had to pipe up.😆
BTW, if you would like to talk to me, just e-mail me!

Gods all Bless and Protect,
Kalessehuine
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
You were using a pendelum? All things have their reasons, just follow your heart, don't go into the darkness too far, you can get lost...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds as if at the age of 14, you are opening yourself up to a lot of problems and possibly danger.

God Bless!
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
By the way, I am NOT advocating the use of Ouija, I want to be sure that is understood. Too many things can go wrong.
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
If this Dex is your spirit guide, he will find a way to contact you. The fact that he said he wanted you to change something and when asked about helping you he replied no, that makes me think this is not a spirit guide's attempt to communicate with his/her charge. Don't get me wrong, they all have different forms of communication (mine likes to come to me in my dreams unless I am alone, but with a fiance and two kids running around that is next to NEVER!), but telling you he was not capable of using a commonly known and proven form of communication between our realms makes me suspicious. Could it be a matter of strength (or lack thereof) on his part? That would be a deterrent to me. I would hate to see you taken advantage of by someone or something that means to use you for selfish gain. I can, however, understand your curiosity and compulsion to learn more. Being a wiccan I am sure you are aware of certain rituals that exist in order to put you in contact with your guide. I would trust in that and not a crystal. Good luck and blessed be.
Neuro (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I have my doubts about weather that was a spirit guide, though I am certain you contacted something. The ouija is a big no no. Please don't try it. If you do, you are letting it into your home, and it may be a demon. If you want to contact your guide, before you go to bed, say that you are ready to meet your guide. It may make it's presence known during a dream.

God bless and take care
-N
Lisa66 (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I understand you're curious about your spirit guide and things involving the Wicca religion but I have to tell you I'm a little surprised your mother's okay with it since you're only 14. Is she involved in Wicca as well? Have you spoken to her about what's happened? I'm all for Mother Earth and everything but when you start inviting spirit's in, you can't always pick and choose. My advice is to leave things alone for now. Definitely DON'T use a Ouji Board to contact Dex, or any spirit for that matter. Since this has happened, have you had any encounters that you can't quite explain? If you intend to continue looking into this please just be careful and keep us posted.
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
if the crystal is gone the spirit is probably done talking to you for now. You'll probably find it again when it is time.
Oh, BTW, if for some bizarre reason you feel like you need to do something, I would recommend doing it. I talked to a spirit and then I started feeling like there was something I had to do and I didn't always listen. I knew that I shouldn't ride my bike to school, did anyway, and got hit by a car. I was fine but my bike died. (sob.)
So, anyway, be open to whatever Dex might say.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
That could have been any number of things that you were talking to - don't believe everything they tell you. Stay away from Ouji boards - you'll be told that by just about every other person who replies to your story. As far as the crystal goes - being that you are 14 - I don't doubt that you, yourself have the energy to move the crystal. Do some more research on what you are trying to accomplish and be smart. Take care.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I think the instance of the bug flying into your face was a warning of some sort. I'm not an expert but after reading your story I felt afraid for you. I don't think that 'spirit' you contacted is your guide at all. I would not try to contact it again. I think you might be messing with something that you shouldn't be. Again, this is only my opinion but after reading your story this is what my own gut was telling me. Be careful.

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: