You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

My Guardian Angel

 

This happened to me when I was only 7 years old, but I still remember it like it was just yesterday. It was probably the last day of school because it was hot outside and the playground was crowded by kids. I was playing on my school's playground when I saw the slide covered with kids! I wanted to go on the slide so I went on the slide. All the kids were pushing and shoving each other so they could go down the slide.

Even though I was getting pushed by the other kids I had fun! I was about half way down the slide which was filled with so much kids it wasn't even funny, when I felt someone touch me. Before I could turn around to see who was touching me I was lifted up into the air! I was about to look down but to my disappointment I was on the ground again. I was still in the playground but I wasn't on the slide anymore!

When I turned around I saw this lady. She looked young like she was in her 20s. She wore a white dress and she had blonde hair and light blue eyes. She told me not to go on that slide because it was too full of kids and then she disappeared right before my eyes!

I wanted to talk to the lady again because I didn't know her. Then I went toward the slide and thought about what just happened. Then I realized that she was my Guardian Angel! So I decided I shouldn't go on the slide until everyone was off the slide. I went off to play somewhere else not telling anybody what just happened to me but I will always remember this for the rest of my life!

I am sure this was real because I wasn't asleep or daydreaming when this happened to me! Thanks for reading! Feel free to commit!

Other hauntings by KatieChan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KatieChan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Thanks for the comments everybody. I'm really glad you guys took the time to read it. 😁
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Well this is an interesting story. Could you tell me if you remember if there was anyone running around the womans figure?
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Even though I know angels are different then ghosts they still might not listen to me because they will think I was just dreaming or making this up.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
This guardian seems to care for you deeply, so much that she is concerned about your safety! You said she was in her 20's? Wait until your 20's she may wish to become more than a guardian angel...
Grats!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Well, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Could have been any typew of guardian watching out for you that day. There may have been the mother or sister of someone who was hurt on the playground trying to prevent additional injury to someone else.

Lovely story!

God Bless!
Porrie12 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
That really was awesome. Something could've happened to you on that slide. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to tell your story. Have you ever like you know tried to tell someone else?
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
Thats awesome that you saw your guardian angle! I wish I can meet mine like you did!

❤ Selinda ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: