You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp: The Dead Speak - Ghost Box Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Evp: The Dead Speak - Ghost Box Demon

 

On 12-29-2008 we recorded at night, in a small local cemetery. Upon listening to the audio we captured a voice say; "I Killed'em". (See my confession of a Killer story.) I have been back to this cemetery several times and asked for further details concerning this incident. To date, I haven't captured anything. Until 06-04-2009, that is.

I recently have added a "Ghost Box" to my Paranormal Equipment. I will explain what a Ghost Box is for those that don't know. My Ghost Box is a modified Radio Shack Pocket Radio, model 12-469. (About $20.00 USD.) You modify the radio so that it won't stop on any station, it just keeps cycling through all of the stations. I use the AM band due to less stations broadcasting. (In a nutshell, you take the radio apart and clip the "MUTE" pin on the circuit board, inside the radio.) You then record with a digital recorder so you can listen more closely at a later time. The theory is if you hear sentences or words answering you (through the radio) while you talk to "Them", then this is an entity. You will hear small blurbs as it cycles through the radio but words and sentences come through on many stations. Impossible to be just a radio station.

Back to the story. I went to the "I killed'em" cemetery and used my Ghost Radio. I asked about the "I killed'em" comment that I recorded in the past and captured a voice say SPOILER ALERT****

"DEMON"

Was this an answer to my question? Note that the word Demon comes through over 6 radio stations! I hope you enjoy!

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dny86 (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-17)
wow, I heard the eve well. I also like to use a Ghost Box (aka Spirit Box) when I can. There is good info about them here: http://ghosthuntnow.com/spirit-box/

Sometimes the spirit's words are super easy to hear.
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
I agree with "Steven" instead of "Demon". At least it sounds it to me.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
There is a second word after "Demon/Steven" Is it freak/creep?
Leila28 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
I don't think she said "Demon" She said Steven. She is telling on him...:)
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
It sounded more like it said Steven... But that's scary. Your really brave talking to them like that I would have stayed away if I heard it talk.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-25)
Oh I heard "Demon" all right, but it didn't sound like the killer's voice. It was higher pitched.
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
for some reason I didn't hear Demon, I heard the name steven lol. Might just be my crappy speakers
Thanks for posting
xAdiiBabyDoll16x (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
WHOA DUDE, there was definitley a "DEMON"! I love communicating with intelligent spirits!
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
I love hearing your clips of these ghosts talking to you. By the way I am following you on twitter now. I'm JbugandCO. ❤ Jasmin
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Spooky I think it is amaizing how they comunicate through this. Like with white noises absolutly amaizing!
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Wow, at first I couldn't hear it when he said 'demon', but then I got it. I heard the killed 'em really quickly. I hope you keep us posted on if you find anything else.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: