You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Stalker Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Stalker Ghost

 

***The following is all true***

I guess many ghosts qualify as stalkers, but this is what I know him as. As I am typing this I feel his discomfort at something, whether it is the name or the fact I am sharing this information with you.

I have dreamt of him for about 6 months now, and I remember dreams that stopped when I was 8 or 9. I have also sighted him a few times, including just now I saw him run across my room. To this day, he remains nameless to me.

A few weeks after he started coming back into my dreams, my friend told me that she was being stalked by some ghost. We talked about our ghosts for a while, and we've determined that they have NOTHING to do with each other. Then we stopped talking about them because it got awkward, so I went to my other friend. She believes in almost anything paranormal. Shortly after I told her, she started telling me about sharp pains in random places (i.e. Heart, chest, leg, arm, etc.).

My great aunt Dorse had died when I was around two years old. She held me as an infant while she was on her death bed. Then, when I was five, I came out into the living room; my mom was sitting on the couch. She saw me enter the room and our conversation went something like this...

"Honey, why are you still up?"

"I can't sleep."

"Of course you can. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"I know, but I can't sleep. Someone keeps talking to me."

"Really Who?"

"Aunt Dorse."

My mother looked astonished at me. I shouldn't have remembered her. I was an infant at the time and no one ever talked about her around me because it was such a sensitive subject and they didn't want me to see them cry.

"What did she say?" she asked after a few moments.

"She said that everything was alright and she would make sure I was OK."

"Well then you have nothing to worry about, just go to bed."

And I did.

That was the last time I talked to her. But then I started having dreams of the 'stalker' ghost. I have a weird feeling that my great aunt sent him to be my guardian to make sure I was OK. Tell me what you think.

Note: At first I was scared of him, and I thought he was here to hurt me. But now I am realizing that he might be looking out for me. I believe he is possessive of me, and now I tend to be possessive of him.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Love_in_the_Darkness, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jenferocious77 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
😆 It's too bad some people misinterpreted your words, but thanks for explaining it. Great story!
Love_in_the_Darkness (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Thank you for your time in commenting, but I now realize that I made him seem like he was a man. He actually is probably only 13 years old. When I say I tend to be possessive, I mean I don't say the ghost, I say my ghost. I think he might have left, as I haven't felt his presence since I wrote this. I don't feel uncomfortable around him, but I can sense his emotions, and when I wrote this, I sensed he was uncomfortable, not me. And I will be sure to be careful. Thanks again for your time.

~Sorry, I tend to use the wrong words sometimes~

***Love in the Darkness***
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Some Demonologists talk about the different levels of "possession" with humans. One of the first levels is called "Oppression". Some of the things you say make me think this "Ghost (?) " is being Oppressive with you. He may not be a Demon, but the vibes and things going on around you do not suggest heavenly intentions. And those are never good things. Your Aunt who loved you would never send someone to do that sort of thing around you. In fact if your Aunt visits you in spirit she will show up herself. But she wouldn't emit a negative possessiveness.

Also if it's an Angel coming around you, angels will choose to present themselves in a manner that doesn't alarm or scare you. Sometimes they will imitate the voice of someone you love or they will be seen as a small orb of light hovering around your bedroom to guard you at night. If it was a spirit Guide, I don't believe they would sneak around your room and make you feel bothered by their presence.

The Spirits of the dead are people, and this guy may have become attracted to you. And the faults he had in life he is trying to use on you. Maybe his possessiveness and selfish nature is what's keeping him from passing on to where he should be headed in his afterlife. But he wants to go on living as he was, but that's just not possible. Living people cannot live with the dead. 😐
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
That last statement... Be very very careful in beleiving this entity is anything that was sent by your aunt. You must trust your instincts and you stated you feel uncomfortable. Odds are if this was of your aunt, you wouldn't feel that way.

God Bless!
MickeyMalice (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
:::Love in the Darkness:::

This is an incredible account. I sort of agree with BriFischer05 because getting attached could be very dangerous... As for now though If you really feel your Aunt has sent this ghost to you with good intentions and if you feel you can trust her and this man, then I would suggest just going with it. Ghost have once been people who have had good and bad memories and family and friends, so keep in mind that Ghost act like people do, have the same emotions. Him feeling possesive of you though is very dangerous. Just remember that jealousy and malice are all also human traits. I would be careful on what you say to him (Im talking about saying angry words or such to him) because he could react like a human... But worst. Take Care.

~G.T. 😉
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Oh boy. "I believe he is possessive of me, and now I tend to be possessive of him." I personally would not suggest doing that. You still don't know for certain his intentions. Plus you said that, "As I am typing this I feel his discomfort at something, whether it is the name or the fact I am sharing this information with you." The fact that you initially get a negative vibe is not good. Always trust that inner feeling, that first 'gut instinct'. Be careful and don't give him power over you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: