You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Peeping Tom Ghost Or Living Person From Another Dimension?

Real Ghost Stories

Peeping Tom Ghost Or Living Person From Another Dimension?

 

This happened around 1998 in the evening. I went into my bedroom and was planning on watching a video. I was standing in front of my Entertainment Centre gazing into the first large shelf where I kept my Movies and was looking into the Shelf when I let my eyes zone out a little. I was calm and not specifically looking in at a certain title or at the video collection when all of a sudden my vision did something that has never happened before.

Right before my eyes, my pupils began to dilate and as they began to focus on this certain spot, it was like a black void opened up before my eyes with deteriorating edges burning away what I usually would see in reality, I was suddenly looking right into the face of a man in his early 20's with blond hair. He was Caucasian and wore a red plaid flannel shirt like a farm boy. He seemed a lot shorter then me and I thought he was kneeling in the area that would be the floor of my bedroom, but he was not in my bedroom. He was standing on dirt in some dark place, like a barren field at midnight. A vacant lot with pitch darkness all around him.

As I was looking right into this guys shocked and excited face, I could see he instantly began to blush and look at me with embarrassment and a goofy grin. He looked like he was kneeling on my floor but actually he was standing in my floor.

My House is situated on a foundation. It is a good 3 feet under the floorboards until you touch ground. So if he were standing outside or on the ground where my bedroom is now, he would be at just that height in my room. He didn't look like a ghost. He looked very much alive and in fact he seemed to be living at that very same moment we saw each other.

I immediately became angry because I figured he was spying on me that whole time and that's why he was embarrassed at me seeing him like that. I wasn't given enough time to ask him who he was. But I gave him a pissed off look as I glared at him before this barrier closed up. It was so strange. I have never experienced anything like that before.

The land my place is built on used to be a farmland, I wonder if maybe that guy once worked or lived in the area and I may have seen a time portal/barrier open up showing a person from the past?

He could see me clearly and I could see him and we definitely exchanged some expressions and reactions no ghost has ever displayed. I don't know, if he's in the world I hope he reads this and contacts me? The guy was between 19 to 24 years of age.

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kuro4Kitty (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Kind of reminds me of what I had, but he wasn't a peeping tom. The was blond, eyes either blue or green I don't remember and he was a farm boy too. He was most like "I support you when you're down" sorta deal.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
[at] EyesWideOpen: I also think this guy is both alive and messing around with somekind of sorcery. It would explain why he was by himself in a dark outdoorsy location. Maybe he managed to open dimensional barrier or a worm hole? But I'll never know if I could have physically crossed it or hit him. Maybe somewhere on the Web this guy will write about seeing me?
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I wouldn't concern myself so much with what happened in the past, or what is happening in the present. It is the future you might focus on.

Intentional or not, I'm not sure I would appreciate someone snooping around through the supernatural. Maybe this guy is using some sort of craft to manifest this two way "portal."

If this guy shows up again, I think I might try dumping a large glass of ice water on him..., see what kind of reaction you get.

If matters get serious, I'd take it up a couple of notches and get the house blessed.

Oh, beside all that, I recently read a story where there were many people who were gathered together for some sort of party, and a very large "hole" (200 feet wide) was passing overhead. It seems that the hole had a visible boundary, but there was total darkness inside the hole. One could see the stars in the sky everywhere except inside of the hole.

What was that? I've never heard of anything like it, until now. 😊
underling (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Mandal199 I don't think you should makes jokes about things of this matter these stories are very serious and if you're not going to treat them with respect you shouldn't be on this site
manda199 (1 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
HAHA ye sure ye just wernt taking suhn lol 😆completyly off your nut haha good times
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Wow awesome story! Sounds like you caught a glimpse into the past, and the fact that the young guy you saw could see you too totally blew my mind. Hopefully you will be able to find out who he was, if you do please let us know.
Thanks for the story 😊
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
I agree Bri, it's not risidual. You say he looked "shocked and excited" which tells me he was happy to see you or that you could see him. Blushing could mean just about anything, as some people blush when their blood pressure gets high, possibly from the excitement. Smiling was probably just his way of reacting to you as to not frighten you. I believe he is a spirit for a few reasons, one because the "place" you could see him at was probably before the home you are in was built. I also believe it because if YOU were surprised by his presence, imagine what someone from his time period would have thought! You would be a devil or a demon, inspiring fear. He's in your home, seems harmless enough. It's up to you to decide what to do from here on out.

Blessed be.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
That is pretty wild. I would say residual but it seems to me also that there was intelligent interaction between you two. I'd say you probably 'zoned out' like once does during meditation and you made yourself accessible spiritually by doing so. He very well could have lived on that very land at one time - try and do some research. I wouldn't be afraid, he seems harmless to me. And no, I don't think he was peeping 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: