You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Aunt's Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Aunt's Experience

 

I see that you all read my three stories. Mother told me a story about my aunt who lives in an old house in New Orleans.

My aunt was ready to go to bed this particular night. She was about to lay down when she noticed there was a shadow of the little boy. The little boy seemed lost and confused. My aunt was not afraid. He was just a little boy and wanted some attention. She let him be seen by her, she completely understood. She believed that he died in the house. She is comfortable and patient with this little shadow of the little boy.

My mother finally believed me about ghosts as she saw the picture of mytles plantations. I am glad she did and we are talking about it and she not afraid about it anymore. We enjoyed our time until she told me about my aunt's story.

I know it not a scary story, but nevertheless I hope you enjoyed this story.

DG

The Governess Chloe was not there before I took the picture I know it is weird. But we did have fun there and enjoyed our trip there that Sunday morning.

Other hauntings by dreamergal72

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dreamergal72, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
Nightghost My aunt live on o'congress St. Of new orleans she don't live on french quarter and she live on very old house.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
no she in some old house that stick together. She live on corner st. Or something.
NightGhost (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
Is she near the French Quarter? That's the historic part of New Orleans.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: