You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Baguio

Real Ghost Stories

Baguio

 

My dad told me of this true story that happened to him...

My dad always told me that in Baguio, Philippines, there were white ladies appearing in the dark at night... As in ghosts.

He was dropping my mom off at work, and I was 2 years old at the time. Anyways, this isn't a long story. So he was driving down a very steep hill, and it was really dark, and I think it was kind of raining. His headlights were on of course, and then about half-a-mile up ahead, he said he saw a lady dressed in all white, standing in the middle of the road. He kept driving, ignoring it, and then when he got to the spot where the lady was standing at, at the trunk of his car, it sounded like someone got up onto the trunk.

Experience #2:

Another experience happened to me. It was my regional spelling bee, and I had lost. I had invited 2 friends over. One had been to my house several times, and the other was her first time to my house. We were taking a walk around in a circle that would lead us back to my house, and then on the way back, we were passing by a blue house... A creepy blue house. The one my friend who had been here several times before and I thought was haunted. We all dared each other to go up into the driveway and read what it said on a piece of paper that was stuck to the small window. Okay so let's call my friend that was her first time here the "first time friend' and the other, just "my friend".

So my friend and I were carrying this large stick... Rather a big long piece of wood, and held it like colonists would. The driveway kind of went down when walking, and my first-time friend was carrying nothing. So she was ahead, and knew nothing about my friend and I's experiences to that house. When my friend walked up to the window, she said she swore she sawa BLOOD stain... Rather blood dripping down the window, and on the paper was something written in capital letters, but before we could read it, we ran down the driveway, and my friend and I since we were carrying the wood, almost tripped, and just dropped the piece of wood on the driveway, running back to my house.

Experience #3:

My dad was staying at an old cabin in his hometown with his siblings and his parents. His grandma (or grandpa I can't remember) had just died, and he was sleeping. He woke up, and what he saw the ghost of his grandma/grandpa walking around.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, japanluver98, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

master-enigma (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
Baguio is the most haunted places in the Philippines. This place became the center of unnatural phenomenon in the Philippines.
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
I always wanted to go to Baguio.
Aside from its cold weather, it has its 'story' as well. 😉
daunsntein (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
I believe ghost sightings beacame famous in Baguio after the killer quake in 1990.
chickengirl67 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-18)
Ya know, I live in Baguio. I agree with you that BC's haunted cause I saw a lady with no face next door!
ralphfabian (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
yup! That's true! I agree! 😕 because its sa many story that have a creature like that
grampa_hann (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Baguio is known to have lots of stories and experiences on ghosts and spirits and other supernatural creatures. The most famous is the White Lady who used to stay at the middle of the road in Loakan. She sits by the boulder beside the tree in the middle of the road.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Ive heard a lot of ghost story from that place called baguio but I havant been there... (though I'm from the same country as u) hmm... There's a urban lenged in baguio, I hope someone will post the story on this site, this is my comment to your stories... Hmm... Its hard to understand, xD haha...
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
It's rather hard to understand what happened in experiences 1 and 3. So, if I'm correct, in the first experience, the woman just vanished before your dad's eyes? Did your mother see the woman as well? I don't doubt that this was a ghost story, but I'm a little confused. Onto experience 2... This one has me somewhat doubtful. Before you saw anything out of the ordinary, you already assumed that the house what haunted. Though you say it was creepy, from the description, I only see a perfectly normal house with a piece of paper in the window. There are various reasons for why a piece of paper might be stuck on the window. And when you three went toward the house, you were already pretty scared I take it. Doing something that freaks you out causes you to see things, I'm sure you know this. If just one friend saw the blood running down the windows--especially one that had never seen the house before and had friends that were scared out of their minds--then there might be a possibility that they were imagining it. Lastly, experience 3, its lacking information, but I think it's a very nice story. When you lose someone I know it's really tough, and I'm glad that your grandpa/grandma could tell your father that they were alright. If you could clear up some confusion that would be great!

-Hope

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: