You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Judicial Deity, Er Lang Deity

Real Ghost Stories

Judicial Deity, Er Lang Deity

 

I was walking along a road to school at about five o'clock in the morning.

I was walking when I noticed that a dark figure was hiding in the bushes. Then suddenly, it rushes out of the bushes, shouting:"Help me! Help me!" Then another figure rushed out of the bushes, but this figure is different, he is protected by a set of silver armor and was holding a spear on his right hand. I knew that he is the Judicial Deity, Er Lang deity because he is known to be a deity with a Third Eye on the forehead.

He chased after the dark figure a distance ago and penetrated his spear into the figure and the figure disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Er Lang deity turns to me and said (In Chinese):"Boy, please do not be afraid. I know that you know who I am. I was chasing after a demon that had escape from the Eighteen Levels of Hell. I am afraid that the demon might harm you so I had to destroy it." After he had finished speaking, he transformed himself into a sparrow and flew away high up to the clouds. I was shocked not because I had saw Er Lang deity, it is because when he destroyed the demon in my face and it just poofed.

After a few minutes, I was feeling alright. I continued walking to school and never told anyone about the incident that I had encountered earlier on. I was quiet during lessons and was unable to concentrate. This is the first time I encountered a deity and witnessed how a deity destroys a demon. It was quite an unforgettable incident.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VictoriousFightingDeity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

She138 (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
That must have been quite a sight! How very fortunate you were.
grassdance (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
He actually let you see him wow your lucky he could of done it invilsbly 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: