You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Knocked On The Window?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Knocked On The Window?

 

One night I was at my friend's house. We were sitting in the living room by ourselves, her parents were out shopping. We were just sitting there watching T.V when my friend's sister came out of her room. She looked angry and slightly scared. She asked us if we were outside a couple minutes ago knocking on her window. We said no we were here the whole time. Then all of a sudden we heard a huge bang on the window in the living room. Everything became quiet and we were barely breathing. My friend is a very brave person and looked outside the window; she came back and said she saw nothing. We were relived but kept our guard up. My friend's sister stayed with us in the living room that night.

A couple days after that I went to a hotel, I had to go to a family reunion after. I was just falling asleep when suddenly I heard quiet knocking on my window. I thought it was nothing and tried going back to sleep. Then I heard a giant bang on the window. I peeked out the curtain and saw a pale faced man stare at me. He just looked at me then disappeared out of thin air. I was so shocked I didn't talk for two days.

After those two shocked days I knew it was time to tell my friend who I spent the night with one night what happened. I told her then suddenly her face got scared. She told me she was home alone the night after I left and her movement detector alarm in her backyard went off the whole night and she thought she saw a shadow in her backyard. She also heard knocking on her kitchen window a couple times. We never spoke of it again since that day.

My friend and I no longer deal with this experience. I just want to know what exactly that was that I saw in the window, was it a spirit?

These experiences took place a month ago but I will never forget...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bloodychick101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I most definitely don't attribute your experience to hormones. I think that things can get escalated fast when in groups, but I don't think that yours and your friends' experiences are anything short of a ghost trying to get your attention.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
They love to play games. I hope this doent happen to you again. Good luck and God bless
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
It's one thing to hear knocks. It's another to see an apparition. Once again, things that happen in repose are up for speculation. Age, also has something to do with these kinds of happenings because of hormones and the natural energy of young teens. Not saying you didn't experience something. Just not sure how much of it would be considered valid in the paranormal hardnosed community.
Bloodychick101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
Thx for all the comments! My friend does have pets but they are kept inside at night so that couldn't be it.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I'm not sure what that could be. It's trying to get your attention and somtimes ghosts don't mean to scare you, it's just an unfortunate side effect. As long as he didn't try to harm you I see no need to feel frightened or threatened.
Justly4 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Truly scary, if that happened to me that night, I would of ran like lightning to my neighbors. I love the paranormal but that is just SCARY! 😨
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
Wow. That's just creepy. I have a movement thing in my yard too, but sometimes it's just a animal, like a cat. And maybe your friend just saw the shadow of an animal. Does she have any pets? You know that's happened to me too. See what happened was this: I was in my room and I kept hearing this voices and knocking sounds, and I looked out side and I thought I saw something outside. It wasn't a person or animal, it was like some type of ghost thing 😕 anyway I hope that sound doesn't bother you or your friends and family ever again. 😳 ❤
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
wow that's really freaky. And the strange thing is I have had something similiar happen to me I just didn't think twice of it until now. I was in bed when something knocked on my window a few times. When I looked outside to see what cauld of caused the knocking I saw nothing but felt chills go up and down my spine. It felt like something was watching me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: