You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boys Sad Face

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boys Sad Face

 

Before I share this story I want to tell you guys a little bit about me. I have always believed in ghost, demons, etc. I believe in the afterlife and how some "Ghost" can't find the light and like to scare the living pants out of us. Anyway I'm getting off track here so here is my story.

This happened about a week ago. I said goodnight to my parents and brushed my teeth like I always and went to bed. I was lying in the bed trying to go to sleep but could not shift the feeling that I was not alone. I closed my eyes for two seconds and when I opened them I saw the face of a little boy who appeared very sad, I tried to get a proper look but he was gone as soon as I saw him.

The next morning I told my sister who did not believe me.

Now every night I see the little boys face for no more than 5 seconds before it disappears. I don't feel any negativity from the face.

I have a bible in my room and it's open to a prayer that protects me. I feel really sad for the "ghost" because it looks so sad and helpless. I think he needs help finding the light but I don't know how to help him to get to the light.

So what do you guys think it is? I'm not scared of it but I'm curious. Should I talk to it? Give me your comments. THANK YOU!

P.S. This house is 15 years old and no one died in the house.

Thedreamer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Thedreamer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dallasjosie (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
I think you should show him that you won't hurt him, make him feel at home you know like making a bond with him... Ghost react to that because you acctknowledge them and you let them know there are not forgotten. You will soon see how he will open up to that I know because I've tried it before
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Hi everybody I tried to talk to the little boy but when I did it stared to cry and now everynight at 9:58 I here him cry for like a minute

Jj554 I ask 5 people to do it with me but when we where are about to do they all said it does not feel right and now they will not do it.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
You should tell him to find his love ones.
But maybe no ones died in the house but what about the land. Meaning look into the history of the land.
GIRLIE ❤
Jj554 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Yes, I once watched "A haunting" on the discovery channel. I think I remember how to bring him to the light, but it will take about 5 people, maybe try it with only yourself once though.

When he comes, make your people hold hands and tell them to think of the boy going into the light. Tell them to focus very hard on it. The light should appear and the boy will rise up.

I think that's how it goes, also make sure they're standing in a circle. Try very hard to not frighten him, and good luck:).

Keep us notified.
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Well, don't know if this could work but I have always seen in movies and programs that you have to visualize a light, the light that is supposed to be the door for the souls to go through when they die, invite the little boy to go towards the light and try to ask if someone can come and help him go through the light, =)
Regards
Claiudia 😁
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
I think that every night before you go to sleep, you should pray for the little ghost. If you feel that the ghost will not harm you in anyway, then yes you should talk to it. Tell the ghost that you are praying for it, and ask is there anyway you can help, if you have some else you want to say that's okay too. Always be kind and gentle, and if you have to be firm, be firm, but don't make it mad or sad, or frighten it away. I hope this helps. ❤ 😊
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
The age of the house means nothing - what has happened on that land does. Although this could have nothing to either of the above two statements. As I always say - trust your instinct. You don't get an initial negative feeling so yes, I would talk to him. Keep yourself protected and be straight fwd in a kind, compassionate way. Keep us posted...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: