You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Battling A Fallen Angel With Orb

Real Ghost Stories

Battling A Fallen Angel With Orb

 

January 13th 2009 just before 8:00 am. Most of my angelic experiences begin in my dreams but they also extend outside of my dreams into my reality. But nothing could have prepared me for the battle I suddenly was faced with. Before I woke I was in a terrible situation about to be slaughtered by a huge demon as I felt him to be. I was fighting a huge male demon who looked to be in his mid 30's and stood around 7 to 8 feet tall. He was large and muscular. Not ripped muscular like a body builder but he was massive like a giant and he had no hair on his head, not even a stubble. He wore no shirt and was rather boastful of his size as he threateningly approached me. But I didn't run or try to get away because I didn't think there was anywhere I could run to but I was afraid. I would back up to avoid letting him get his hands on me, and I was unarmed. But every chance I had I would try and kick at him or punch him in his gut. But nothing would stop him. He had a throwing device that was black like a little wheel, 2" inches thick & 5" inches in diameter.

Around the edges there were sharp metal blades that projected jaggedly outward. The interior of the weapon reminded me of a Chinese star with the star shape design. He would throw it and it would come at me and it sliced me slightly in the upper arm like a razor blade and shot off curled around and returned to him so he could catch it and use it again on me. At this same time I noticed he wasn't alone, he had a smaller female who was even shorter then me. She had red hair, looked mean and wore a Russian Officers uniform. I thought she was his wife or girlfriend of some kind and she was coming over to also attack me. As she came up on his left side she was beginning to lunge at me as I formed a ball of energy in my hand and threw it at her. It knocked her back and I shouted to her; "Butt out!"

She came back around on his right side and came at me again regardless whether the Giant needed her assistance or not. And this pissed me off so I yelled at her; "God rebuke you!" I don't know why I would say that but I felt that God was watching so I didn't want to offend him by cursing like I probably would have irl. Plus I really did need his help going up against Demons. After I had yelled at her I gave her a kick and I didn't kick her that hard, but suddenly something yanked her back so violently she flew back far away and she didn't return. Now the large male threw his weapon again and it spun around the front of my shins and sliced me twice across both of my legs. Cutting threw my pants below my knees. He laughed cruelly at me and said; "I'm going to slice you up." I stopped and looked down at my legs to see how severe the wounds were and I was bleeding but I didn't care. I could see my pants were cut and I could see my blood beginning to soak through my pants but I thought to myself; "As long as I can still stand I could still fight him." And so I looked up at him as he threw his weapon again.

This time I decided to try and catch his weapon and use it on him, so I watched it carefully and timing its movements I leaped up and managed to grab a good solid hold on it. The blades cut into my hand but I didn't care, I held it tightly as I rushed up to him and suddenly slashed a large criss cross or "X" into his chest, but he looked at me like I was foolish to believe it would effect him. But just as I did this something told me to try using a Cross "†" on him. So I followed up my first mark with two slashes into his chest. The first one was the horizontal slash across his biceps and the vertical slash came down at his abdomen and I cut this cross into him deep. I backed up about 5 feet and watched to see the reaction, he was looking into my face with slight bewilderment he suddenly gasped; "Oh!?" with his eyes widened suddenly. I backed up another 5' feet taking his weapon out of my right hand and switched it to my left because it had cut deeply into the palm of my hand when I used it on him and I was bleeding. I looked up at him and noticed he was looking down and started to laugh in a low rumbling chuckle.

His laugh got louder and then he looked at me with this smile as he says; "God you're beautiful!" He stopped laughing and suddenly he rushes me like a line backer. I was so tiny compare to him, I didn't have any time or ability to avoid the speed of his charge, I couldn't do anything as he suddenly grabbed me and he picks me up and pressing me tightly against his chest like he was going to crush me in a bear hug. His weapon was somehow knocked out of my left hand and I was defenseless. I was held high up in his arms so that his face was at my at my right shoulder and I could look down at the top of his bald head. I was rigid for a few seconds fearing for my life, trying to push off of his giant form but I couldn't budge, he had me pinned against his body and the only thing I could do was give it up and let God decide what happened next. His shoulders were so massive I couldn't put my arms around them but I ended up letting myself rest against his right shoulder and I stopped resisting and closed my eyes to the side of his head. And I hugged him feeling bad that I cut him like I did. I'm sure his blood was all over me.

I was afraid he would try and crush me at any moment. But he whispered to me in this deep rumbly voice; "I wish I could have had children with you." At some point he let me pull back but he held me like a child in front of him with his hands at my back not letting me go. I looked at my right wrist and saw the cuts I received from his weapon earlier; they were now wrapped up in butcher paper. It reminded me of a turkey leg that was wrapped fancy by a Butcher. Someone even drew lines on the paper with red and green ink as decoration. They fastened it to my wrist with a thin ribbon. The red lines looked more like they were drawn on with blood. And I said; "I look like a Turkey." I looked back in his face and he had been looking at my wrist also and then looked back into my eyes. He didn't seem to be a threat to me anymore. I felt like somehow his heart had changed. Could the Cross have done it? Anyhow when I woke from that dream shortly after I spotted a bright orbs flying circles over my bed and it was 8:00am and this white Orb didn't care if I saw it.

The orb flew around for half a hours and I remember asking in my mind "who was the Demon I fought in my dream?" And a heard a voice say "Baraqyal" in my mind and at that same moment I even had a flash of the spelling. I got up and wrote down the dream and went to look up the name in my Angelic Dictionary which includes listings of Fallen Angels. I found out that Baraqyal / Baraqiel / Baraqel / Barakiel / Baraqijal / Varahil... Etc; is the name of a former Arch Angel who is one of the fallen angels or watchers in the Book of Enoch who united with the daughters of men, an incident touched on in Genesis 6. He is now a demon inhabiting the nether realms and is a teacher of Astrology. In Enoch 1 he is described as a leader (one of the "Chiefs of ten") of troops of fallen angels. In the times when he was a good Angel he was known as one of the 7 archangels, one of the 4 ruling seraphim. Anyhow after this incident I got up and got dressed in a beautiful white satin & chiffon penoir with negligee underneath saying still upset; "If Gods going to let me be served up to Devils, I might as well look good." I was really upset that no Angels came to help me in this battle. I'm just a woman I shouldn't have to fight fallen Arch Angels like that. [sad]

Baraqyal

I went out back where I often go to pray and I did thank God for allowing me to survive as well as somehow cause the fight to have a kind of positive/ defused ending. I also wanted to pray to God for guidance, strength and help in increasing my faith. I was out there for about an hour and when I went in the house my Mother who was in the kitchen said that she could smell a strong aroma of Gardenias when I came in. Be we don't have any Gardenias around our house, and I didn't put on any Gardenia scented lotions or perfumes. As I was researching Barakiel online I found out that he is known in the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church as having what looks like a "White Rose". But I believe now that the white rose he is depicted with could very well be the "Gardenia" flower which is similar in shape but is the purest of white. Why would he appear bald though? When Angels fall from grace I heard in legend that they are burned in the fall and they're wings may have been torn from them. Could this fire have burned off all his hair? I did find a image of him that depicts him in a Russian Cathedral. In it he appears as a "Good Angel" who takes care of families and blesses marriages. And he loves children. And the thing that I recognized were his eyes. They are so much like the eyes I saw on the Giant I fought in my dream.

Is he a demon? Angels taking mortal women and making them have their offspring is considered an abomination in heaven, but I couldn't help but feel compassionate and flattered. What he whispered to me should frighten me, but I'm not sure how I should feel.

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Boldylocks (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Dear Kirsten
I feel so bad that you had to endure an encounter like that- wether we are men or women, both sexes need to be strong against dark forces. The only way we can be strong is through Divine strength.

I noticed that this fallen angel --once you beseeched God- started changing fighting tactics.
As Satan does, this fallen angel began focusing your attention to yourself by using flattery when saying:

"His laugh got louder and then he looked at me with this smile as he says; "God you're beautiful!"

This is the modus operandi of the dark side-- and sadly this is how they end up winning the battles, by appealing to our human ego.

This entire vision you encountered was permitted as a teaching to you -- for future spiritual battles. One of the big lessons is-- Do not focus attention to yourself no matter how appealing the dark side is. They know our weaknesses and vulnerabilities and insecurities.

What woman doesn't want to be told the things he said to you- OMG, what a Snake!

I feel you should study the parts in the New Testament where Jesus christ was in the desert before His ministry- and where he was given all of these temptations, and how his response to each temptation.

Also study Satan's tactics toward Eve in the Garden of Eden--how he appealed to her ego to get her to break harmony with the Creator

Satan and the fallen angels will battle humans using the lust of the flesh (sex, hunger and all of our physical appetites) , the lust of the eyes (what appears attractive), and the pride of life (our reputation and how we long to be respected)

I'll pray for you-- Were all going to have to learn this- and you are learning this right now

Hugs
Boldy
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-29)
I did not finish reading the story because it was just a dream 😐 well I always agree with surya... =]
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
[at] Surya: If anyone is wicked and mean-hearted
It's many of those who have responded. As I already said, there were no good angels appearing in this dream. The only goodness came when I placed my trust in God to guide me and used the words; "God rebuke you!" and then the cross. And I remember submitting this story on www. Spiritualexperiences on Sunday, June 14th, 2009 and here at www.yourghoststories.com back on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 at 6:34 AM. (I have the submission emails to prove it for both sites.) It's taken so long to be published here. And was thinking it wouldn't be accepted or published.

Now there are all these claims that "MY" story has been seen elsewhere? 😠 Who exactly on this sites has plagiarized my story? I have the original confirmation emails and the image I sent as the attachment from June 16th. This publication was previously posted on the sister site "Spiritual Encounters" so I'm sure many others have seen and may have heard about my experience. I also have it published and have the "copyrights" on one of my own websites that I started work on last year. I know I have talked to one other person from this site about my Angelic experiences. And they are not all dealing with demons.

I also have many experiences with powerful guardian angels. One of the reasons I posted this story up is to figure out whether the orb that was a ball of white light (was not in my dream), that hovered over my bed and flew about could have been either the demonic figure in my dream or a good Guardian who was helping me through it. It wasn't all just a dream because I was up and out of bed for a longtime and this orb continued to keep me company as I wrote down the experience in my journal.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
They can and will come to you in your dreams. When you sleep, that time you are in a state of both worlds.90% of the time they come in your sleep. They can show you more that way. I have read this story before. It was just like this, but think about it. There is a war on the other side, don't you think they can attack others the same way. If you have away of fighting and you win every time you fight, you will fight the same way each time. Unless you got your butt kicked, then you will try it alittle differnt next time. Its some thing to think about. Have a blessed day and GOD bless.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
To see angels in your dream, symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. You should pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to pass to you. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it also signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul. Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities.

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions have come back to haunt you.

To see light in your dream, represents illumination, clear mind, guidance, plain understanding, and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem. One should also consider the color of the light for additional significance.

I have given your an analysis of the three significant parts of your dreams including the orbs you saw when you awoke.

I think you were still in a dream state when you saw these orbs.

I am sorry but I believe this was a dream and nothing more. Maybe you do have issues you need to sort of. I would seriously look into your dream more carefully, there is a message there but sometimes we have to look a little beyond what is being shown to us.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
I posted this experience here because of the more recent events of having trouble with a Incubus that had been appearing to me when I'm in bed, and not always when I'm trying to sleep. He has appeared to me while I'm awake and during daytime. I decided to post up this experience because it might have something to do with my "Incubus Demon Stalker" which I have submitted info on before.

Also, because it deals with an orb and a demonic figure I thought it wouldn't be wrong to talk about it here. Most stories submitted to this site often start out with dream like events. People who have a spiritual backgrounds know that angels, demons and even spirits of dead relatives can enter our dreams.

Anyhow the site felt it was acceptable when they allowed it to be posted. It did take them awhile though to post it up. Anyhow this is not the only site where I posted up this experience. Because of the religious nature I first submitted it to "Spiritual Experiences" on 2009-06-14

Http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/real-spiritual-story.php?story=392
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-28)
[at] Konjou84: They stole my experience. I didn't just submit this experience on this site. I also submitted it on "Spiritual experiences". I'm guessing these websites think once you post up a story, your story is automatically theirs to sell if they like. 😲 It's my story to a T. This Ghost's2009 seems to be taking other people's stories from various sources and adds them to his blog. But look at the post dates. He just posted my story up the other day. I posted up this experience first on "Spiritual Experiences". Check the dates if you like? As for understanding the great dangers that come from Angels mating with human females, I already know. I have no intentions of doing such a wicked thing before my God. God would have to command me to take a Angel husband before I would do such a thing. And I don't think God will be ordering something he was so against in the beginning.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
You should feel on guard. Us women were not created to be the play things of any spiritual being, no matter how beautiful they look or how they make us feel. Why are you fighting spiritual beings? Is that not the job of the Holy Spirit? Christians are to do warfare through prayer, that is where we bind spirits and cast them out. In prayer is how we confront the demons and our sword is the Bible. When we read the Bible out loud to them they cannot stand it because that is our sword. It is the Holy Spirit that actually does all of the work we just get the process started. It is the name of Jesus that has power and must be obeyed.
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
ahhh I understand what you both mean and it does make sense. I would write more but I'm tired sorry.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Succubussed, you're right, we don't publish simple dreams, and I wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't for the orbs she saw for a while when she awoke, hence the category choice.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
Why is a Dream Story posted on this site? This isn't "Your Scary Dream Stories", it's "Yourghoststories.com" and this story doesn't qualify, even if it wasn't plagiarized (which it is.
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
PLEASE READ THIS KIRSTEN, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!

You mentioned in your story that he said that he wanted to have childeren with you... Please read everything on this site! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM AGAIN!

Http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/misc/grigori.html 😐
Konjou84 (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
i was acutually just looking up the name Baraqyal and I found this exact same story with the exact same picture on this website

Http://ghosts2009.blogspot.com/

😕 either you plagerzed this story or someone else plagerized this from you. 😐
LTskittles125 (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
well I think that is a very interesting story. I would think that its very important that you pray to god and ask that he protect you. He is always willing to help if you ask for forgiveness for all of the sins you have made. Everyone has sins they need to be forgiven for. I'm not saying that you are a person with many sins, I don't even know you. Maybe if you ask for forgivness God will forgive you and he will protect you if you still need protection. I would go to church and talk to a priest and ask for holy water and sprinkle it around and in your house. Well if you have anymore situations with this demon please keep us or me updated. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: