You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Laundry Room

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Laundry Room

 

This happened a couple of years ago. We had just moved into a new house, I was getting used to living in a different neighborhood and it wasn't really easy. One night, my parents weren't home so I invited my friend over. We were sitting in my room talking about boys when my friend said she had to go to the washroom. While she was in the washroom, I went downstairs to go get a snack for us to eat without telling her. As I went downstairs, she came out of the washroom and was stunned I was coming back upstairs, she asked "how did you leave so quickly when I was just talking to you?". I was shocked, I told her that I had been downstairs and I didn't even talk to her while she was in the bathroom. We both were freaked out and she told me the voice sounded exactly like mine.

That night, when my parents returned home, me and my friend were getting ready to go to bed. We fell asleep at around 1:30am. The next morning, I awoke and when my friend left to go home. I was walking up the stairs. I had this feeling as if someone was following me, I looked back and I saw this dark thing walking behind me, and, as it walked after me, its hood came out of more and more. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

I told my parents about what had happened, they really didn't believe me, so I asked my mom who had lived in this house before us and she told me that this lady and her kids had lived here . She had this worried look on her face. I asked her what had happened and in a light voice, she said the women who lived here before had committed suicide in our laundry room. I was terrified. Some time after that, I went to do my laundry when the door had slammed shut. I was scared to death, I quickly opened the door and ran out of the laundry room.

After that day, I never saw anything again until I had to take care of my baby cousin with my friend. We were playing with her in this spare room when she pointed up at the ceiling and started to cry uncontrollably. I ran and got my camera, when I took a picture of where she was pointing, I could see this white weird shaped thing. We were terrified. After that, I showed my parents the picture and they invited the priest to bless our house.

Ever since that day, I haven't seen a ghost.

Thank god, peace and love <3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
In south eugene high school a student named robert accident fall of the catwalks in 1952 I believe and haunts the school in 2004 I was in summer school I check the stalls no one was there but me then the toilet flushes by itself my dad says they are automatic toilets I do not think they were at that time.
Ebony (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
I wouldn't be able to handle going into the place someone killed themselves at. 😐
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
Did your friend ever tell you what the entity said to her? Just courious. And I would flip if I had the washroom door shut on me 😭. I'm glad everything worked out and that your safe. ❤Kalli
Kelsey (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
How old were you when this happened also were in canada did you live when this happened sounds a lot like my house?!?
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Never doubt the power of God. I'm glad everything is okay now.
The hooded ghosts are seeming to become more and more popular... Or common, and most seen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: