You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Monsters In Ariel's Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Monsters In Ariel's Room

 

My friend Ariel is a Wiccan and what some people might call a Crystal Child. For those of you who don't know what a Crystal Child is, it's a child born in "another dimension" and brought to our world for a purpose. Ariel is as beautiful as can be but so tormented by actual demons. One thing about Ariel's religion is she doesn't practice witchcraft unless she needs to be safe.

Last night Ariel and I got into a discussion about ghost and what not when we started talking about SEEING things. Ariel has been tormented by demons all her life. And by tormented I mean beaten severely. Ariel drew pictures of the monsters last night and I freaked out because three of the monsters she had drawn I used to draw when I was little. The detail she put into the drawings was freaky because it was so close to mine. Ariel told me that the three that I recognized scare her the most. One jumps on her in the middle of the night and scratches and attacks like a dog and the other one twist its body into weird positions all over her room. Last but not least, the shadow men, which actually spied on me around every corner of my house when I was kid. I'm really skeptical when it comes to people saying they're cursed and all, but as she talked about the attacks you could her children playing in the hallway and screaming. To keep us safe she did salt rings around her bed and used purification stuff to bless her room. I assumed the noises were kids next door, but it was to close to be outside.

We watched movies for a couple of hours until we calmed down and around 2am we passed out. I kept waking up in the middle of the night to growling, but I thought it was her dog CC so I kept yelling "CC Shut up." The last time the growling woke me up I was also getting scratched on the leg. This time I thought CC was trying to get in the bed with us like she always does, so I said something mean to the dog. The scratching motion stopped and then something grabbed my leg and slow pulled a claw or fingernail across my ankle. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see the tallest monster Ariel drew (also the one I drew the most when I was a kiddy.) clawing at me. I yanked my leg away and slept on her couch until 10 this morning then called my Aunt to come get me.

I'm not sure if the thing was attacking me because I'd seen it before or because it couldn't reach Ariel. I do know that Ariel will be staying the night with me and not the other way around. I'm not sure how to help her if it happens again or how to help myself if I brought anything home with me besides my suitcase.

Other hauntings by AnonymousUser13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AnonymousUser13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Oh of course entities are attracted to pretty girls. Ghosts, Demons, Angels, Humans, Goblins, Fairies... You name it. Even babies love pretty people. They attract so many to them. But they can also attract resentment and perverted interests. Like pretty boys can attract Molesters at a young age. The extremely pretty girl I knew in her teen years was having poltergeist activity around her.

Something calling itself the Devil would haunt her and leave notes of mysterious origin stating that he loved her. I think she initially picked him up through playing with a Ouija Board. But some of the messages were scary because they threatened to rape and kill her as well. Ariel is a wiccan, she could try "white sage" and smudging with it and certain positive crystals, right sided pentagrams to ward off demonic power but she should also try and strengthen her own spiritual power; since she is believed to be not from this dimension. Or she could try moving from that place where she lives?

It could be the location? In her wiccan religion I wonder why her Goddess or Gods have not helped her? 😕
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Wow, monsters twisting their bodies all over her room? That would damage me permanently. How does she live her life like that. Could it be that certain entities are truly attracted to pretty girls. I believe this could be a possibility. I emagine it must be hard to protect yourself when you are in wicka. But I'm not educated in all that at all. Wish your friend all the luck and strengh she needs.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Ariel is such a pretty name. Actually I have heard angels are not depicted to look as we make them out to look in art.
AnonymousUser13 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Ghostluver,
Ariel doesn't "believe" in crosses. But thank you anyway luv. 😉

Kirsten_pax09,
The salt circle was around the edges of the bed but I sleep with my foot over the edge. Ariel has always lived in her house and before her mother left there were summonings and stuff like that in her home. I've always thought the Crystal Child thing was the main reason for her getting attacked. The beautiful thing might be a possibility. (chuckle 😁) But thank you for your help.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
[at] Ghostluver: Crosses everywhere will not work if the Wiccan does not have faith in them. And crosses can be used as weapons by wicked spirits and thrown across the room.

[at] AnonymousUser13: So this one demonic creature that clawed your leg got over the salt circle? Or did your friend Ariel only put salt around her sleep area? Salt works only for stopping spirits of the dead and demons from crossing the salt crystals. Crystals can capture spirits in them. Sometimes mirrors can too. But it won't ward them off. Has Ariel always lived in the same location all her life? Or has she lived in different homes while under attack from these same demons?

They could be creatures that have been accidentally conjured by her own witchcraft. You say she was born in a different dimension? That could also be a major reason why she is always under attack. If she can come into this dimension so can any enemies she might have. There are also "guardians" of the earth who don't appreciate creatures from other realities or dimensions coming over into this dimension.

Even the Angels themselves in Heaven have been known to look like the scariest monsters. If she is from this other world she might think about returning. She's obviously not welcomed or a regular mortal. You say she's as beautiful as can be? I knew someone described like that and she was bothered by something calling himself Satan in her own home in her teen years. Maybe some other witch put a curse on her out of jealousy? 🤔
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
OH MY! Well, what I would do is this: I know you aren't catholic, but please try this: put crosses everywhere, if you want put holy water on your bed, and whatever you do don't let the monsters hurt your family anymore! And that goes for your friends too. I REALLY hope this helps! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: