You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Person With Phosphorus Green Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Person With Phosphorus Green Eyes

 

(With my Mom's permission I am submitting another paranormal experience she had as child. This is her story.)

This also happened at my Grandparent's home on Eldorado St. Pacoima, California. In 1952 I was 4 years old and was now sleeping in one of the garage bedrooms. There was one queen sized bed, and two twin sized beds in this room. My Mom slept in the queen sized bed with my little brother and I slept on one of the twin sized beds. To my right slept one of my younger Uncles on the other twin sized bed. The room was huge and there was plenty of walking space around the beds. The foot of my twin sized bed faced the wall so that the top of my head was aimed in the direction of the end of my Mom's queen size bed. However my Mom wasn't there at this time, and my brother was sleeping alone on the bed behind me. In the middle of the night I was sleeping but something woke me. Something inside of me in my head made me want to look behind at your Mother's bed. Everyone was sleeping and it was quiet. And I thought I saw a black coat or large sweater partially draped over the bed that came down to the floor behind me. I turned my neck and back and peered over to look behind at this dark thing. I wasn't expecting to see anything strange but suddenly the black form started moving. It lifted what seemed like a head and shoulders and it turned slowly around with its back to me and looked back at me.

Before it would see me I turned back and pretended to still be asleep and covered my head slowly with my blankets and put my hands tight over my eyes and squeezed my eyes shut. But I could see a pair of phosphorus green glowing eyes. And they were looking at me. I could still see him no matter what I did to not see. This black shadow form got up and slowly walked around the head of my bed toward the left side of me where I lay. He kept staring down at me into my eyes even though I was pretending to be asleep. He walked as if cautious of me as he glided slowly toward the wall my feet faced. I didn't scream but I was scared and he walked through the wall. He didn't have a form like a man, but he had arms and legs and stood up right. He didn't seem to have a neck and he was short and misshapen and kind of moldy. But it was his glowing phosphorus green eyes that were scary. After that I didn't want to sleep anymore in the garage and moved back into the house. I slept peacefully after that. About a month later we had a family reunion and some of my older uncles came over and slept in the garage and had put more beds in the two garage bed rooms; to accommodate all the family.

There were seven family members now sharing the two rooms. The next morning my uncles came into the kitchen and were talking amongst themselves and were laughing and were making dirty jokes and making fun of a "little headless a#%hole" they were chasing in the middle of the night around 2 o'clock in the morning; out of the garage. One of my uncles saw what he described as a little short guy in black in the garage and he yelled; "Aye! What are you doing in here get out!" The little shadow guy took off out of the garage and my uncles went after him. They weren't scared and chased him through the backyard and they were screaming and yelling at him to face them like a man, but the shadow form ran straight into a large cactus and disappeared. They were swearing and threatening him with words like; "You're lucky we didn't get a hold of you! We'll be waiting for you!" It wasn't that he didn't have a head; it was that he was so misshapen he looked like he didn't have one. He never did come back after that.

Many years later when I was married and living in northern California with my husband and my three children, I was dedicating my self in the study of the Bible and Christianity and I began to recall the shadow person I saw as a child and pitied him. I began praying for him so that somehow God would give him rest. But I think it was a mistake, because I ended up having horrible dreams about him. And he came to visit me in them and it wasn't friendly. I didn't pray for him anymore. Only God can help him.

Other hauntings by Kirsten_pax09

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirsten_pax09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Raian (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
I'm new sorry to revive this story but I have one of these shadow people too, also with green eyes, although I cannot see him very well, my mother describes him as a tall black figure with green eyes. Although there has been cases of attacks by these beings, this one does not seem to be hostile nor do I feel bad when walking past him, he does not leave my kitchen and I can anly see him slightly when scrying.
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-12)
that is an awesome story.

Your uncles teaching children not to fear the unknown

You reminding us about having compassion... And that some beings are evil and unredeemed no matter how nice you are to them.
StillAlive (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Awesome story! GO UNCLES! Haha, If I would have seen something like that I probably would have done the same thing you did! Man... That was a pretty intense story. Haha it was good!😆
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
your uncles are really cool! 😊 hope that poor shadow never comes back! HA! 😜 😉
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
If you're not afraid of it and want to fight it then it will get scared and never come back, but if you're afraid then it will keep coming because it'll feed off your energy to make it stronger.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Hehe, this happened to my Mom when she was 4 years old. Her Grandparents were only renting this home in Pacoima but ended up moving eventually from there to their own home in Sylmar, California. But that home in Pacoima was very disturbed. My Mother is no longer haunted or visited by spirits like those in her childhood.

Where I live with her now in Northern California we have both seen Shadow people walking through our outside yards & alley way in the middle of the night and sometimes I have seen them passing through our place. But they never stick around. It seems as if they are always moving and heading somewhere else.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
That was wicked! Your Uncles are too cool. I would have probably played the sleepy card as well. I'm not chasing a misshaped shadow down the street in the middle of the night, no sir! Any way, God bless you and give you strength during your time of need. I hope this trouble leaves you for good. Aloha - 4d
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Hi I'm new on this sight but I have heard loads about this type off stuff.
It sounds like a shadow demon.
The trick is to not be scared of it because it will feed on your fear and make it stronger.
Love Demonkiller ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: