You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Blue Lady With a Baby

Real Ghost Stories

The Blue Lady With a Baby

 

This happened at my house in Fontana, CA. It happened in the "TOY ROOM", that's what we called it. Every time my family and I went outside, you could hear a baby crying from inside the house. Then one time, I was curious why a baby was crying. And it couldn't be us because we were all grown up. I went walking all around the house and I saw a blue lady holding a baby just staring at me from the window. Everybody was outside so I went inside and I saw her go up the attic. I went to go tell my parents and they didn't believe me, so I had to figure it out on my own. I went up on the attic and the baby was still crying. Until I saw the baby. The baby stopped crying... Ever since that day, I never heard the baby crying and never saw the blue lady ever again! But no one believed me.

1 year later, I heard my sister tell my mom that she saw a blue lady with a baby That's when I told her "just go in the attic and until you see the baby... The baby will stop crying". So she did... And after that she never saw them again!

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
wow thanks for sharing your story. I heard a little girls voice last week and she banged I do wonder if she will show herself. Then she be the 3rd ghost I've seen. I'm only 16 years old and I go through all sorts. I have 9 stories on the psychic expereince website. My name is Katie on there.
Shadows (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Wow. If I heard a baby crying and saw a lady go up into my attic, I would run outside screaming my head off, and demand to stay at my friend's house for about a month.
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Ooh Martin sneakily deleted the comments... Good job! =) Sorry, I know this comment has nothing to do with the story...
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Why do I have this feeling that "Meh" and "Bye Bab" are either the same person or at least friends? I can see the resemblence between the two through their derogatory and prejudice remarks. Not to mention childish.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-19)
Thats really interesting, if I were you I would do some research on that house, and see if maybe a lady and her baby died there, or if maybe she killed her baby, but then again, if I researched it and found stuff out it would probably make me more scared, well best of luck to you :)

Tricia
Moira (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-10)
Nice story Crystal! I would feel scared if I were you. You're so brave finding where the sound is coming from. I'm not that brave, I would get someone to come with me if this is the case.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: