You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: He's Back And He's Stronger

Real Ghost Stories

He's Back And He's Stronger

 

Saturday 13th June.

I was a little more than tired on Saturday. I was up at a ridiculous hour so the day really did drag. I had done all the shopping by 1.30pm. I started cooking about 6pm. By 8pm we were both chilling. I was lying on the sofa, and my partner was on the laptop working away. Lying on the sofa I was drifting in and out of sleep barely able to move or speak. I was absolutely exhausted. I was very cold as well, shivering.

It must have been gone past 2am before my partner woke me up telling me to go to bed. I remember getting up and staggering like a drunken to the bedroom. I asked where Inca was, my partner told me not to stress he would come in if he wanted to.

I staggered into the bedroom and opened the bedroom window, and quietly called for Inca, no response; I called again and then looked to face the wall that separates mine and my neighbour's garden. There perched on the wall was Inca staring at me calling him.

"Come on sweetie"

He just stared at me.

"Sweetie, come on, yum yum".

The dumb cat just stared.

"Oh get lost then"!

I closed the window and jumped into bed.

Meow meow, Oh for finks sake, I opened the window and Inca jumped in. Dumb dumb, typical cat.

I jumped back into bed, and Inca made himself comfortable on the foot of the bed. It was not long before he was lying right next to me.

I fell asleep more or less straight away, I was exhausted.

I fell into darkness complete darkness, still on my bed, I felt him caress my body from beneath the bed, arms coming through the mattress until I was lying on top of him. His arms entwined my body; I was struggling to free myself from his grasp.

"Help somebody help"

All I could see was a dark silhouette of a man, nothing else. A strong man with a tight grip is all I could see and feel, a man with a lot of anger, a man who is forceful. I was fighting for my life, I could not breath, could not get out of his grip, I struggled and struggled.

I was free; I looked down and saw myself lying on the bed, and the dark silhouette beneath me. I have come out, panicked I was quickly pulled back into my body.

I was again struggling; I could feel his lips, his tongue, which felt like an animals tongue.

I don't know how long I was in this nightmare for, but I was awoken by Inca meowing.

I looked at the clock it showed 430am. Two hours of torture.

He has been with me since I was 11 years old. This man, the dark silhouette who just wants to hurt me. The attacks are less frequent but more intense.

I let Inca out and went back to bed, thinking about the ordeal.

My partner said whilst I was sleeping on the sofa I was breathing sort of abnormally. He was actually unsure whether I was going to have a nightmare or not. He said he was on alert, also unsure whether to wake me or not.

Was I already in the nightmare?

Surya

Www.sanskrit-yoga.com

Other hauntings by Surya

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Surya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
eewwwww was it kissing you or something? What a horrible perverted demon. All I can say is don't be alone as much and pray a lot. God bless and protect you as much as protects me~Katherine~ ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
Spirits come to you, because you have relics and talismans and what not. What type of religion are you? Are you wiccan? Not trying to offend you, but in most cases the things that drives a spirit away can attract another spirit just as strong. So be careful!
UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-21)
interesting story... But I laught... (I was again struggling; I could feel his lips, his tongue, which felt like an animals tongue) OMG I couldn't help it... I LOLed but really scary 😨
amanda_lynn (24 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-22)
You are one of the bravest people I know. (: I'm proud that you could make it through that hard struggle, actually. Honestly, I don't think I could make it through that. It would take too much strength for me, and you said you were very tired, too! So it must have been extremely hard for you to fight that spirit off of you. Was there anyone that maybe died in the house before you moved there? Did you have family memebers that visited often, one that possilby passed away there, too?

I suggest trying to sprinkle holy water around the room, or even the whole house, and see how that helps.

May god bless you, and best of luck be with you! You are very brave, and I hope you can find out what's going on with this spirit.

-amanda.
Cherry (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Hey Surya,

I really donnot know what religion you are from but I take it that you are a Brahmin so I asked you to read the Hanuman chalisa. Do forgive me if I have offended you.
Cherry (15 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Dear Surya,
I agree a talisman may not work always but try writing "hanuman" on your pillow and across your bed. Say the hanuman chalisa before you go to bed and try and keep a picture of Lord hanuman or the Hanuman Chalisa book beneath your pillow. My grandma use to always say that 'go to bed with clean night wear and always keep your surrounding areas clean as well as wash your hand and feet with water as well as your mouth before going to sleep at night. Also burn an incense stick in every room in the night. Try going to any well known Kali temple and get a tabeez made from the Purohit. See if it is effective but Surya pray without fail to Lord Hanuman before goin gto sleep and when you feel tyhe entity is attacking you I am sure these attacks and dreams will stop. Do let me know if it works.
banditadi (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-02)
Hey surya... This is a bit irrelevent, but I have mailed on your id... Do read it and respond...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Hi Ginko,

Thank you for reading my story, Psycho Ghost, oh definitely, that is probably an understatement. Hehehehehehe.

Talisman, I have protection in place, but it does not always work.

Once again thank you.

Www.sanskrit-yoga.com
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
try talking to him if you can. Ask what he wants. Try a exocism and if that doesn't work then try a old book that has a explantion on how a sealing cerimony is done and try that. I could tell you how one is done but reading it from a book would be better to understand. If you know what a yin-yang is then have 1 of those, a cross and salt with you at all times.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Kowaii (scary in japanese) Surya-San I always admire your one of the Bravest Person I saw in this site 😊 I always read your stories,

Neh Surya-san do you have a stalker that died? =x I think its a psycho ghost that's hunting you, hmm... Why not try buying some talisman?

BY THE WAY TAKE CARE
-Ginko
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
ken010

I actually do sleep with lights on, I cannot sleep in the complete darkenss. I have a bible next to me. Demon I don't think so. After almost living with this for half my life I can confidentally say not a demon
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
Ghostluver

Thank you for the advise, I have more than enough protection. Around me, around my home.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
banditadi,

Thank you for reading my story, or nightmare shall I say. You have asked some interesting questions. He is someone from the past, yes, he is. A very angry man. You speak of reincarnation, I do believe in reincarnation as well. So none of what you say is silly. If you want to have a look at one of them you can on the forums/paranormal on sanskrit-yoga. You will find most of your answers there.

Once again thank you
Imageofadarkself (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
Has this occured before? From what the article says, it seems that you had this attack before.
I highly reccommend you see a preist if thses attack persists. God protect you as I hope he protects me.
ken010 (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
Chilhood hauntings eh?
Let's just say it's a demon haunting you, it's either you got that from someone in your family or you visited a place where these kinds of creatures are strong,
Anyways, try sleeping with lights on, and if it still doesn't help, try reading the Bible, it's not that I'm forcing religion on you but there are books in there where demons are mentioned and shows how they are banished too, meaning it makes them disappear,

Still, I applaud you for such strength and courage for enduring such torture ever since childhood,

I hope this helps... 😊
banditadi (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
Hey, Surya...
I have been with the site for about six months... And all I can say is, though you confess of being sacred many times none can deny that you are the one of the bravest or should I say The bravest lady around the reason being that since your childhood you have endured many things we can't even imagine being a part of. A bow to your courage...
Sometimes it seems so obvious that you are one of the Almighty's favourite offsprings... Thats why he always looks out for you...
About this entity, is it something in your past haunting you... It may be a really bad incident like child abuse, domestic violence... But it may also be that this black entity may be someone you know from some other time... I am afraid I may sound dumb talking about reincarnation and all. But that it seems to haunt you for a long time it may be that your rival is quite upset that you have been given a human birth yet again while he still has a half life as a spirit... May seem too far fetched but I see there two strong possibilities after reading and thinking on your stories about the dark entity... Keep fighting and keep praying dear and of course INCA is always there for you... We all will try to help and we all will pray for you... God bless you...
Do keep us posted on further happenings...
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
That is scary, But I am cat lover here. A man want to hurt you that awfully, I do believe in st.michael.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
if I were you I would put holy water that bed, and put a cross next to it too. Also next time the "man" attacks you just say loud and clear, in the name of jesus christ and all the angels and saints take your hands off of me! I bet this helps 😊
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
When you call out for help I notice you never called out for God's help. Have you ever tried? Also do you want these visitations to stop? You might not have any belief in a certain religion but obviously you believe in a supernatural entity that attacks you. And I heard an old saying that goes; "You won't find an Atheist living in a haunted house."

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: