You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Why Only Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Why Only Me?

 

I don't know if this is my imagination, but I'm a thirteen year old girl, we live in the small farming community of Hutto. I've experienced some weird things. Like when I was an infant we lived in an apartment in Austin and there was a spirit of an old lady, who now I look back, must have died there. She looked like an average old woman, short curly white hair, glasses, and if I remember correctly she had a shirt on that had a flower, and jeans. She would appear every once in a while, and scare my mom, I've had two experiences with this ghost. Once I was in the corner playing with pots and pans being an average young baby, making music. She came threw the wall, and just stared at me, I screamed, that's the only one my family knows. The second one is that she used to stare and me while I slept, it just came back to me.

Another ghost experience I had been of a beloved neighbor who died of a heart attack. We lived in a house in Round Rock, my dad, mom, my little brother Andrew, and me. My mom, dad, and I have seen him. He moved and ornament off of the tree at Christmas once, moved my dads plate, moved a propane tank, we've seen his shadow. I've heard him.

That was about 3 years ago, the guys name was Terry. I don't honestly know if it's possible but when I think of him, I get all depressed... We lived in that house for about 9 years, but since then we've moved to this house here in Hutto.

I've heard footsteps upstairs in my room and my two little brother's room. I've seen a black woman, dressed kind of like a gypsy in a white shirt with the sleeves on the arms, and a blue ankle length skirt.I've had two reoccurring dreams, where I was at my dead neighbors house and I was supposed to stay there, I left my keys and duffel bag on the end table near the stairs, I went out and talked to my old neighbors, then I noticed one of them was starring at the house, I looked and the lights where going off and on, I went and got my keys and duffel bag, but I saw two little boys about 3 and 5 playing on the stairs, I went to touch the boy closest to me but my hand went through his head, I just looked and screamed my lungs out. Then the whole scene changed to a slumber party and Terry showed up saying "Miss me?" Then I woke up in a sweat. I told my mom about the dream, besides the scene changing part, and she's like"aw don't worry". So I just put it in the back of my head.

I was singing and something shushed me. I was home alone... I was like 'Okie Dokie, I won't sing then' I see things out of the corner of my eyes and I tell my mom and she's like "Nothings here, don't worry" I just can't believe her anymore.

Our house isn't blessed, there are a lot of ghost sightings here, and our house is on old farm land, so I don't know if there's something here, or not...

Can someone help me explain this? Am I crazy? I'm the only one who sees and hears these things mostly so...Why, only me? If there's anything here is it just centering on me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CeeCee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lmllr1995 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-12)
Hey I know this is a very old thread, but I am only posting because I am really close in age to you and I have experienced some of the very same problems but with spirits, and even what I thought to be demons. In all of my family, it is only me. And this is not your imagination... Honestly, I would take not of all the paranormal things that have happened and talk to somebody with an open mind about these things. (telling your parents about them never get anywhere). But I have been free of paranormal happenings for quite a while now, and I hope your problems aren't persisting. 😉
jenheartsu (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-20)
Well, I'm the same way and like, I can see things out of the corner of my eye, feel things and sometimes hear them.
aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
It looks like you know what to do about your problem. You mentioned that the home wasn't blessed. Get a priest to come and bless it.
CeeCee (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-17)
I have told my mom about it every time I see,hear,or feel one... And she just rolls her eyes and goes whatever... I don't know what to do... Our house isn't blessed... I can actually sence a spirit now...
Izak (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
o.o cool I lived in austin and I used to live in round rock and know where hutto is so I think its cool that I can get a feel of where your talking about... O.o well maybe you should try talking to your old passed neighbor maybe he knows you miss him or something o.o maybe he wants to talk to you
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
thank god! I'm not the only one who can hear and see things too! At my mom's boyfriend's place I hear things, like my mom call my name when she didn't and at my grandma's I see things. So That make the two of us who are not crazy. 😁 😊 And if some one was in the same room as me and I hear or saw something they would say that they didn't hear or see anything.
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
You may have the same gift I have. Discerning of the spirits. Its a crazy gift that I wish I never had, but you can read about it online. I did and it has helped me to know more about these things. Dont feel crazy because you see things that others do not. I see demons and people tell me there is no way, but with this gift yes you can. Good luck and God bless.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Umm, this site is for people to ask questions. The only thing about the terms and conditions that may apply here would be age. Regardless, I believe your account and I think that you're just sensative (able to pick up on the physically impaired). Your mom may not be sensative or she could just be keeping things on the DL so as not to scare you. Just stay positive and don't be frightened - doesn't appear they mean you any harm. Keep us posted.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
all people can get a ghost exparience. People with a stronger conection with spiritual powers can see, feel, hear and for those with deep connections can be harmed by them physicaly. You may have stronger powers with them than any one in your house. Showing fear is to be expected but try not to cause it gets spirits strengh (power) as long as they don't try to hurt you, there would be no need for exocisms. Wish you best of luck. E-mail me if you want to ask me things.
ginko (1 stories) (38 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Eh? >_<) have you read the terms and condition, before submitting a story? I think it said that you can't post a question like, can some help me explain this or what? 😊 by the way, I think you should tell your mom to ask a priest and blessed the house, hope your doing fine and thank for sharing this story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: