You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Scary Illusion Of Two Little Girls

Real Ghost Stories

A Scary Illusion Of Two Little Girls

 

All right let me start by telling you this, my nationality is Hmong. We strongly believe in the paranormal or spirits, whatever you call it. Anyway, I'm not quite sure what I have experienced, if it was real or just my imagination playing tricks on me, but it did scared me very much because I have never had anything like this happened to me before.

This may not be the best ghost stories, but hang in there with me. I believe it was toward the end of 2004 when this event occurred. I was 3-4 months pregnant with my very first child; it was early in the morning, around 6:00am, my husband left for work. While I was still asleep in bed I suddenly woke up to this very weird sense that surrounded the room as if I was dreaming. I remember seeing clouds or fogs on my bedrooms ceiling. I mean it was so weird, I just couldn't rule out if this was real. It was like I was being possessed or seduced. My eyes were open, but I was so sleepy. Whatever it was, did not want me to see them or if it did, it was only meant for me to think I was dreaming, seeing an illusion or hallucinating. Do you ever feel like when you drink too much and become drunk, but still wide awake and your seeing stuff or people doing things to, but you don't feel it. Then when you wake up it was like a dream, which it actually did happen. That was what exactly how I feel at that moment.

I was lying flat on my bed when I heard sounds of little girls laughing. At that moment my heart started to beat so fast and I was very scared and sweating. As I raised my eyes up to look at the end of the bed, where I thought I heard the laughter coming from. Now the height of my bed was high so for me to see clearly I was not able to. But, what did catch my eye was there were two little heads popping up and down at the end of my bed. I could only see the forehead and they appeared to be two little girls playing and chasing one another. Don't forget, I still felt sleepy and there was still fogs around in my bedroom. Then I noticed the two girls started to walk to the side of my bed where I was lying. OMG! I was so freaked out that before they made it to my side of the bed, I closed down my eyes so tight and pretended to sleep. I then felt both of them climbing on to my bed with me and I could feel them looking down at my face, laughing and giggling. At that moment all I could do was to close my eyes. This event lasted for like a few minutes, but it seemed forever and the next thing I knew, I had fallen asleep. Now, I haven't told you this, these two little girls were Hmong. How do I know? When they walk around to my side of the bed, I was able to take a quick glimpse at them and noticed that they were wearing our culture (Hmong clothing).

After some hours of sleeping, I woke up with not even remembering what just happened. I mean I woke up and did my usual chores around the house and just relaxed watching television. My husband got home from work, which was around 3:40pm. We drove to Hollywood video between 6:00-7:00pm it was already dark. While I was sitting on the passenger side just looking out the window daydreaming, that's when I started to remember everything that happen to me. I then started to tell my husband about what happen to me after he left to work. I told him that it was like I was dreaming, but at the same time it seemed so real. My husband did believe me because like I said earlier, in our culture we strongly believed in the paranormal thing, and stuff like this occurred often to Hmong people.

I'm very confused, and so is my husband. We just don't know what it was or why it happened.

Therefore, I'm very sorry if this was such a long and boring story, but I just got to tell it out. Now, I often think is it because I was pregnant at that time and this was a sign of something or was my mind with the pregnant hormones just playing trick on me? Comments would be nice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kuvyoghmoob, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kirito (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-05)
wow that kind of happen to me when I went to Camp Green Meadows in california, ever since I was 12 I started seeing ghost, since I'm hmong also I know how you feel
Vickiev08 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Omg. I think I saw the same 2 girls you saw. I was about 4 years old at the time and my family lived in a duplex home on the upper flat. Were Hmong and the people that lived below us were also Hmong. Well through out that whole day weird things were happening to both of our families. The door bell would ring and no one would be there and when we looked at the door crack at the bottom there was a pair of hairy feet but when we opened the door there was no one there. Other scary stuff happened but I can't really remember. Later on that night we all went to bed. We had 6 kids during that time and all of us slept with my parents because we were still young. Well everyone fell asleep then all of a sudden we heard someone jumping on the roof. It was really loud so it woke everyone up. My dad was curious about what it was so he went out onto our balcony and everyone followed. On our roof, there was the 2 little girls wearing Hmong clothes with their hair all messy and scary face dancing and laughing. It was really scary. I remember my dad kept yelling at them to leave but they just kept laughing and jumping so my dad gathered all the kids and we went back inside and just went to sleep. I don't remember much from when I was that age but for some reason I remember this incident. I always thought it was a dream because it seemed so unreal but when I told my family the story, they also remember it and also thought it was a dream that they had. But when we questioned my parents about it they claimed that none of it happened. If that's true then how us it possible that everyone remembered the same exact thing. But I just thought I'd share this story with you.
Beliver-101 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
[at] rob,some are good. My great grandparents each said bye, I only remember one, because I suddenly thought of her cried (yes I'm a GUY) and accepted it. I think that was her doing
therefortomorrow323 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-13)
did you think that maybe the two girls you saw were maybe two daughters you will have in the future? 😕
robertar (223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-12)
i had dreams before my daughter was born... But I'm a man.

I think spirits just like to harass people and just make stuff up to make you feel bad... Or to turn you against God.
Madison (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-11)
this is very creepy. I am a very strong christian woman, and if I hadnt have had a paranormal experience I wouldn't believe in ghosts at all. I do not know what its like to be pregnant, but I think youre story is true and that, if possible, you should talk to the little girls.
popcorn (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
i think it would be very rare for the girls to be hmong so I think since you were sleepy it may be a glimpse of your future having two little girls or somethingelse read my story

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=6172
x0stormbringer (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
maybe it is a sigh you are going having twin girls?

good luck hope everything works out:]
shiroeni (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Whatever anyone say don't believe them, Shaman are the best in the worl and I can prove it because the doctors rely on us more. If it happened again don't hesitate to ask for help form a shaman guy/girl because it is best to get rid of it sooner than later. Oh yea some hmong people in U.S. Pretend that they are shaman so make sure you get the right one or you will be in deep shoonaka... Lol I didn't know what I just said on the last word
exojess34 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
sounds like you have a bit of a problem there. I suggest getting and exorcist on the job.remeber, witch craft and rituals are the worst way to solve a problem. I was having encounters with something that continously told me to end my life. I resrted to rituals. And I can tell you, the moment you do one of those things, you feel as though something has gripped you and drained the life out of you. You hear voices and see terrifing images.

Good luck, and may god be with you
kuvyoghmoob (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
no I didn't call in a shaman because I thought it was nothing big, but it did scared me though.
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
ya ik how you felt like b4 you saw itt. Xact same thingg happened 2 me not 2 longg agoo. Wayyy dif apparation tho...
chingvang559 (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Yea finally a Hmong person on this site. Are you guys shamans to? Did you cal in a Shaman?
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-24)
Hi I didn't know what Hmong meant until this weekend because I watched Gran Torino. If you haven't seen that movie I recommend it because it is really good. I just want to share that something like this happened to me when I was 3 months pregnant. I am pretty sure I was dreaming but it felt so real. I was dreaming about a little girl playing at the foot of my bed then she came to the right side of my bed and stared at me. My question to you is... Did you have a girl or boy? The reason I ask is because someone told me that dreams like that tell you if your child will be a boy or girl. Mine was accurate. I had a dream of a girl and I gave birth to a girl. ❤ Jasmin

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: